Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans and their suffering 10:20 - Dec 27 with 5274 viewsMullet

Imagine behaving like this on TV, imagine doing it for years. Seems like May must have been a really long time ago.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:23 - Dec 27 with 5190 viewsgtsb1966

He is a very punchable tw@t
Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:28 - Dec 27 with 5126 viewsBlueBadger

Well, *that* take aged well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:42 - Dec 27 with 5013 viewsMullet

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:28 - Dec 27 by BlueBadger

Well, *that* take aged well.

As penance for my timeline now being flooded with yella and green I'm also seeing they're giving it to his partner

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:47 - Dec 27 with 4954 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I really fancy compounding their misery in the fourth round to be honest.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:52 - Dec 27 with 4921 viewsStewart27

He looks like he got picked on a lot at school.
Norwich fans and their suffering on 11:01 - Dec 27 with 4856 viewsChurchman

Nice little dig in there about ITFC. Quite brave really, given he’s slumped there in his ‘classic’ flecks of vomit kit. The question of the day is whether that Alien horror rag is better or worse than last night’s abomination of a shirt. The players when they see that on the peg must think ‘get my Agent! I need a new club. Any club! Help!’
Norwich fans and their suffering on 11:02 - Dec 27 with 4846 viewsIpswichKnight

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:47 - Dec 27 by SlippinJimmyJuan

I really fancy compounding their misery in the fourth round to be honest.

Nah they’d actually sack Smith if we did that, the longer he stays the worse their predicament becomes and boy I want them to suffer pain and misery on a biblical scale!
Norwich fans and their suffering on 11:14 - Dec 27 with 4749 viewspatrickswell

Given how badly they’ve been doing lately, I have to confess to watching recent episodes of the Talk Norwich City podcast, because it’s always great to see them being miserable - if only because they are so utterly intolerable when things are going well. In the last episode, they received a Twitter message saying that today, 27 December, marks 5000 days since they last lost to us. The Reeves had a little chortle about that, but then Chris admitted that he was starting to get nervous about us. “If they get promoted, with the money they’ve got and the momentum they will have...Let’s not go any further.”

If only he knew that with 23 games to go, we’re all psychologically readying ourselves to finish 3rd in May.

The vibe around Norwich is reminiscent of us between 2016 - 2021 and that seems to apply to all areas of the club. Maybe the Attanasios will ultimately provide them with fresh momentum, but hopefully not just yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich fans and their suffering on 11:19 - Dec 27 with 4709 viewsBlueandTruesince82

His entire personality is Norwich City.

As for his quip, they have to get them on whilst they can given they have won absolutely nothing

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwich fans and their suffering on 12:45 - Dec 27 with 4256 viewsGogs

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:23 - Dec 27 by gtsb1966

He is a very punchable tw@t

I know a few norwich fans. All of them hate Chris Reeve too
Norwich fans and their suffering on 12:56 - Dec 27 with 4156 viewsleitrimblue

Norwich fans and their suffering on 10:52 - Dec 27 by Stewart27

He looks like he got picked on a lot at school.

Looks like he knows he's only a few minutes away from his next wedgie
Norwich fans and their suffering on 12:58 - Dec 27 with 4130 viewstextbackup

Norwich fans and their suffering on 12:45 - Dec 27 by Gogs

I know a few norwich fans. All of them hate Chris Reeve too

Yeah was going to say the same.

This pr1cks with the loudest voices really do make clubs look silly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich fans and their suffering on 13:00 - Dec 27 with 4107 viewstractordownsouth

Big talk from someone with a shirt covered in vomit.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Norwich fans and their suffering on 15:04 - Dec 27 with 3751 viewsMullet

Norwich fans and their suffering on 11:14 - Dec 27 by patrickswell

Given how badly they’ve been doing lately, I have to confess to watching recent episodes of the Talk Norwich City podcast, because it’s always great to see them being miserable - if only because they are so utterly intolerable when things are going well. In the last episode, they received a Twitter message saying that today, 27 December, marks 5000 days since they last lost to us. The Reeves had a little chortle about that, but then Chris admitted that he was starting to get nervous about us. “If they get promoted, with the money they’ve got and the momentum they will have...Let’s not go any further.”

If only he knew that with 23 games to go, we’re all psychologically readying ourselves to finish 3rd in May.

The vibe around Norwich is reminiscent of us between 2016 - 2021 and that seems to apply to all areas of the club. Maybe the Attanasios will ultimately provide them with fresh momentum, but hopefully not just yet.

Good God man, giving them revenue is like funding terrorism or something.

I do enjoy how fickle their fanbase are and the attitude towards those two is a perfect barometer of it.

Norwich fans and their suffering on 15:16 - Dec 27 with 3651 viewsFifeITFC

Norwich fans and their suffering on 12:58 - Dec 27 by textbackup

Yeah was going to say the same.

This pr1cks with the loudest voices really do make clubs look silly

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Norwich fans and their suffering on 16:45 - Dec 27 with 3193 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That really is suffering having to wear a shirt like that. How does she sit next to him without dark glasses on?

I am sure they are all thankful for Smith keeping them a point or two ahead of that mid-table obscurity he feared. Hopefully the new manager can guide them to the depths they plumbed themselves not all that long ago and seem to have rapidly forgotten about.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich fans and their suffering on 19:16 - Dec 27 with 2714 viewsArnieM

“Scum fans suffering”, lol.

A decade of playing at being in the PL but like proverbial yo-yo that they are, they fail time and again to establish themselves. Yet they perceive themselves to be some kind of iconic club. How much Sky money have they had go through their bank account in the name of failure ? It’s eye watering and frankly embarrassing. They should be embarrassed. They’re a joke of a club.

Smaller clubs than them have made a bigger impact after promotion to the PL, ( Brentford, Swansea, Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton etc), yet they seem to measure success by the number of games they have managed to win over the last 10 years against us (when it is clear to all in the football world that Ipswich Town has struggled post Administration). So they measure their success against a wounded and virtually near extinct arch rival. Some trophy!

But that big wheel is finally turning full circle (it’s taken 20yrs), and the normal order of things is soon to be restored it seems.

I don’t know about you, but I’m going to enjoy OUR Club’s resurgence and hopefully their return to ignominy.

UPPATOWEN 👍

Ps HAPPY NEW YEAR all you Tractor-Boys .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich fans and their suffering on 22:27 - Dec 27 with 2122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

3 of their next 4 league matches are live on Sky!

Why?

Does any other club get that level of coverage? Possibly Derby? Again, why?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich fans and their suffering on 00:27 - Dec 28 with 1770 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich fans and their suffering on 22:27 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

3 of their next 4 league matches are live on Sky!

Why?

Does any other club get that level of coverage? Possibly Derby? Again, why?

Didn't we get something like 10 games under MM in that playoff season?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024