Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Broadhead medical complete 12:03 - Jan 9 with 8863 viewsdanchances22

Medical for Nathan Broadhead complete according to football insider. https://www.footballinsider247.com/live-transfers-090123/
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:03 - Jan 9 with 2830 viewsCrawfordsboot

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:00 - Jan 9 by Matt_Netherlands

I really don’t see the point in all these puns.

We’re just a band of merry men Sheriff
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:04 - Jan 9 with 2803 viewsPinewoodblue

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:00 - Jan 9 by Matt_Netherlands

I really don’t see the point in all these puns.

Not all a quiver then?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:11 - Jan 9 with 2743 viewsPhilTWTD

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 13:36 - Jan 9 by ITFCBlues

Anymore business expected Phil?

Can only really see the "cherry on top" signings of perhaps Taylor & Whittaker dependent on how their situations play out.

Wouldn't entirely surprise me if Taylor was still on the radar even if I don't think anything's ongoing.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 2722 viewsportmanking

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 13:36 - Jan 9 by ITFCBlues

Anymore business expected Phil?

Can only really see the "cherry on top" signings of perhaps Taylor & Whittaker dependent on how their situations play out.

Taylor is a definite no-no this month, now. Ferguson has put his foot down and wants to build the team around him until the end of the season.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:20 - Jan 9 with 2622 viewshoppy

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 13:47 - Jan 9 by eireblue

Hmmm, I am now thinking I should have aimed to have few more puns to release in this thread. Been rather shafted here.

You gave it your best shot, if that was what you were aiming for?

Maybe set your target a bit lower?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:20 - Jan 9 with 2624 viewseireblue

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:11 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

Wouldn't entirely surprise me if Taylor was still on the radar even if I don't think anything's ongoing.

Any chance of signing this target, before we have shot our bolt on the punning?
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:24 - Jan 9 with 2572 viewsGeoffSentence

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 12:24 - Jan 9 by clive_baker

Rumour has it he's failed his medical owing to the broadness of his head.

Too broad? Or not as broad as we have been led to believe.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:24 - Jan 9 with 2555 viewsKeno

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 13:33 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

Am told the medical complete thing is premature, but due at the club this afternoon to tie up the loose ends.

I'm told you can get special shampoo for those

apparently

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:25 - Jan 9 with 2524 viewshoppy

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:24 - Jan 9 by GeoffSentence

Too broad? Or not as broad as we have been led to believe.

Hopefully not as broad as Rob Earnshaw's.

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:32 - Jan 9 with 2450 viewsGeoffSentence

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:25 - Jan 9 by hoppy

Hopefully not as broad as Rob Earnshaw's.

My worry is that the the medical revealed that, though our data led recruitment process identified the need for a broad head, Broadhead's head is a normal head not a broad head.

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:33 - Jan 9 with 2427 viewsDinDjarin

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 12:31 - Jan 9 by nodge_blue

that seems a huge amount in this division.

Im really surprised that we have gone for both Broadhead and Hirst, given that we only play one up top.

Do you think Ahadme may be loaned out? I can't see how he can make the squad for this half of the season.

Same as we paid for Davis who is now worth much more than that and then even more if he does the business in the championship.

I like this buying of young talent, develop them and their value.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:34 - Jan 9 with 2418 viewshoppy

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:32 - Jan 9 by GeoffSentence

My worry is that the the medical revealed that, though our data led recruitment process identified the need for a broad head, Broadhead's head is a normal head not a broad head.

So the delay may be in determining what size a standard head should be, to be able to approve Broadhead as long as it's not too broad?

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:34 - Jan 9 with 2404 viewsGeoffSentence

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:34 - Jan 9 by hoppy

So the delay may be in determining what size a standard head should be, to be able to approve Broadhead as long as it's not too broad?

Broadly speaking

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:36 - Jan 9 with 2356 viewsParky

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:11 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

I know you’ve already said this wouldn’t end our interest in Whittaker, but do you think we’ll actually try and sign him?
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:41 - Jan 9 with 2294 viewsPhilTWTD

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:36 - Jan 9 by Parky

I know you’ve already said this wouldn’t end our interest in Whittaker, but do you think we’ll actually try and sign him?

Wouldn't surprise me if we did make a move but as it stands nothing is happening and he's not coming here. But things can change.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:44 - Jan 9 with 2224 viewsitfcjoe

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:12 - Jan 9 by portmanking

Taylor is a definite no-no this month, now. Ferguson has put his foot down and wants to build the team around him until the end of the season.

Sounded like we'd have only made the move if a knockdown fee which it didn't seem to be - Ferguson must think he can get Posh up this season and then it's a whole new ball game - did seem a silly move to me to look to sell such a key man

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:47 - Jan 9 with 2176 viewsXYZ

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:33 - Jan 9 by DinDjarin

Same as we paid for Davis who is now worth much more than that and then even more if he does the business in the championship.

I like this buying of young talent, develop them and their value.

... and that's what keeps the pension fund happy ... ROI reported without having to deliver a cash return.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:49 - Jan 9 with 2153 viewsclive_baker

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:12 - Jan 9 by portmanking

Is it just me that's not really vibing Taylor? Can't say I've seen him play much more than a handful of times but I'm not sure I really buy the hype, and I don't know where he would really fit into our side anyway, especially with Camara to come back at some stage and young Humphreys whose pathway we need to keep clear. Luongo on a shorter deal seems like a much more prudent approach to me. Keep our powder dry and splash the cash on goals.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 15:04 - Jan 9 with 2035 viewsportmanking

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:44 - Jan 9 by itfcjoe

Sounded like we'd have only made the move if a knockdown fee which it didn't seem to be - Ferguson must think he can get Posh up this season and then it's a whole new ball game - did seem a silly move to me to look to sell such a key man

We'd offered a package worth just over £1.5m and weren't prepared to go much higher. McCann was happy to take the deal as it would have given him funds to bring in new faces, but his sacking put the kybosh on that.

If we really do want him as a long-term investment/asset (which I believe to be the case), our best hope is Ferguson flops, they miss out on the playoffs and we get him for £1m or less in the summer.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 15:06 - Jan 9 with 2016 viewsportmanking

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 14:49 - Jan 9 by clive_baker

Is it just me that's not really vibing Taylor? Can't say I've seen him play much more than a handful of times but I'm not sure I really buy the hype, and I don't know where he would really fit into our side anyway, especially with Camara to come back at some stage and young Humphreys whose pathway we need to keep clear. Luongo on a shorter deal seems like a much more prudent approach to me. Keep our powder dry and splash the cash on goals.

He's a player with a different skillset of attributes to the rest of our midfield. I'd suggest he's a true box-to-box midfielder, with a very good range of passing to boot. I agree he could stunt Humphreys' development, although recent performances further up the field suggest Humphreys could be just as effective as a 10 long term.

You have to wonder if the club are thinking Morsy isn't getting any younger and that someone like Taylor could come in alongside Evans and still have significant resale value/profit potential.
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 19:21 - Jan 9 with 1641 viewsstrikalite

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 15:06 - Jan 9 by portmanking

He's a player with a different skillset of attributes to the rest of our midfield. I'd suggest he's a true box-to-box midfielder, with a very good range of passing to boot. I agree he could stunt Humphreys' development, although recent performances further up the field suggest Humphreys could be just as effective as a 10 long term.

You have to wonder if the club are thinking Morsy isn't getting any younger and that someone like Taylor could come in alongside Evans and still have significant resale value/profit potential.

He's not afraid to shoot from distance too that's for sure...
Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 19:24 - Jan 9 with 1598 viewsHipsterectomy

why are we waiting

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Nathan Broadhead medical complete on 20:34 - Jan 9 with 1330 viewsArnieM

Getting the distinct feeling this isn’t going to happen now. It’s been too long since “ passing his medical” hasn’t it .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024