Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neymar to Ipswich? 23:18 - Mar 9 with 1913 viewsLongLegs

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYadpKe3/
Neymar to Ipswich? on 02:17 - Mar 10 with 1749 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The fact there are people out there who don’t rate Neymar really hurts my brain.

Incredible footballer

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Neymar to Ipswich? on 02:50 - Mar 10 with 1727 viewsKropotkin123

Too funny

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Neymar to Ipswich? on 07:33 - Mar 10 with 1551 viewsEly_Blue

Neymar to Ipswich? on 02:17 - Mar 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

The fact there are people out there who don’t rate Neymar really hurts my brain.

Incredible footballer

I’m sorry if I hurt your brain but for all the guff about him he doesn’t make the top 5 footballers in the world at this present moment, he needs to spend more time on his feet and less time on the ground rolling around or at the hairdressers

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Neymar to Ipswich? on 09:17 - Mar 10 with 1422 viewsBigCommon

I listened to this yesterday. Pretty much every caller said they wouldn't have Neymar at their club.. I wouldn't, either.
Think he's been overhyped all his career, because Brazil, in the shadow of Argentina's Messi, needed a poster boy.
Good player, but never a "great", imo...The man's baggage and profile is bigger than him.
Neymar to Ipswich? on 09:18 - Mar 10 with 1418 viewsMattinLondon

Incredible footballer

He is an amazing footballer but he seems to always be overshadowed by his teammates.

Edit. But overshadowed at big clubs - any Ipswich fan who says that they wouldn’t take him is an idiot.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 13:42]
Neymar to Ipswich? on 09:57 - Mar 10 with 1361 viewsmonty_radio

TWTD has spoken exclusively to Neymar about the move to Town:

When I heard of the interest from Ipswich, it was, how you say, a no-brain (kisses badge). And this horse, celebrated across the Amazon basin! Gabby Batistuta was just telling me the other day that he’s rued the missed opportunity all down the years and urged me not to pass up this great club with all its history: Sir Alf, Sir Bobby, Paul Hurst — how the names just roll off the tongue! And Paul Lambert - how highly my many friends at Bayern speak of him.

There will be challenges, for sure, Accrington Stanley on your traditional Tuesday nights, Forest Green (we don’t have a similar club in the Amazon). But I can’t wait to pick myself up yet again and get started.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Neymar to Ipswich? on 11:18 - Mar 10 with 1257 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Neymar to Ipswich? on 07:33 - Mar 10 by Ely_Blue

I’m sorry if I hurt your brain but for all the guff about him he doesn’t make the top 5 footballers in the world at this present moment, he needs to spend more time on his feet and less time on the ground rolling around or at the hairdressers

"Less time on the ground rolling around or at the hairdressers"

British football fans in a nutshell

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Neymar to Ipswich? on 11:37 - Mar 10 with 1205 viewsSamWhiteUK

I just want to go on the record as saying that is NOT me...
Login to get fewer ads

Neymar to Ipswich? on 13:45 - Mar 10 with 1071 viewswithyblue

How many times have you watched Neymar play over the last three or four years?
Neymar to Ipswich? on 14:54 - Mar 10 with 998 viewsitfcsuth

Incredible footballer

A terrific talent, but never reached the level that people thought he could.

Doesn't belong in any conversation with a Ronaldo or Messi, suspect the likes of Haaland and Mbappe will achieve far more than him, and doesn't stack up the games greats of history like a Maradona or Pele.

Spent his prime years at PSG and won absolutely nothing of note on the European or International Stage.

Overall a career that never lived up to the expectation, especially given how good he was during his time at Barcelona after that first the first season.

That 14-15 season when he was 22 or 23 was sensational, that's was when you thought he could kick on to become a great.
Neymar to Ipswich? on 15:45 - Mar 10 with 900 viewsNutkins_Return

This opening makes no sense at all haha!

On the one hand you say "sorry if I hurt your brain" in reference to other poster meaning you don't rate him. Then you say he "doesn',t even make top 5 in the world"...I mean if he's 6th, 7th, 20th in the World....I'm pretty sure that then means you rate him.

The suggestion that anything outside of the top 5 in the world is what average? The top 50 players in the world are absolutely incredible. Top 100 are still outrageously good.
Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:02 - Mar 10 with 875 viewsJ2BLUE

Neymar to Ipswich? on 09:18 - Mar 10 by MattinLondon

He is an amazing footballer but he seems to always be overshadowed by his teammates.

Edit. But overshadowed at big clubs - any Ipswich fan who says that they wouldn’t take him is an idiot.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 13:42]

The least needed edit in history?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:04 - Mar 10 with 865 viewsKropotkin123

They say they wouldn't take them at Ipswich, not whether they are top 5 in the world. This season in the French league he has played 1553 mins, got 13 goals and 11 assists.

His goalscoring record is excellent:
Santos:177 (107)
Barcelona: 123 (68)
Paris Saint-Germain 112 (82)

That there is even a debate as to whether he would get into the Town side is ludicrous.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 16:12]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:06 - Mar 10 with 863 viewsMattinLondon

Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:02 - Mar 10 by J2BLUE

The least needed edit in history?

Give me five minutes and I’ll needlessly edit another post.
Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:25 - Mar 10 with 832 viewsVaughan8

I really hate Neymar. If you could put all the worst things about football and put it in one man, it would be him. Constantly moaning at refs, constantly rolling on the floor at the slightest (if any) touch, liable for a red card, thinks he's better than he is.

Having said that, any team in league one would take him. haha

EDIT: i'm sure they mentioned that he hasn't played 25 (or maybe 30) games a season for quite a while so injured a lot too!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 16:27]
Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:30 - Mar 10 with 794 viewsDanTheMan

Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:25 - Mar 10 by Vaughan8

I really hate Neymar. If you could put all the worst things about football and put it in one man, it would be him. Constantly moaning at refs, constantly rolling on the floor at the slightest (if any) touch, liable for a red card, thinks he's better than he is.

Having said that, any team in league one would take him. haha

EDIT: i'm sure they mentioned that he hasn't played 25 (or maybe 30) games a season for quite a while so injured a lot too!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 16:27]

I think basically any team would take him, regardless of league.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:50 - Mar 10 with 758 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Neymar to Ipswich? on 14:54 - Mar 10 by itfcsuth

A terrific talent, but never reached the level that people thought he could.

Doesn't belong in any conversation with a Ronaldo or Messi, suspect the likes of Haaland and Mbappe will achieve far more than him, and doesn't stack up the games greats of history like a Maradona or Pele.

Spent his prime years at PSG and won absolutely nothing of note on the European or International Stage.

Overall a career that never lived up to the expectation, especially given how good he was during his time at Barcelona after that first the first season.

That 14-15 season when he was 22 or 23 was sensational, that's was when you thought he could kick on to become a great.

But he belongs in that bracket just below those players.

After Neymars first 5 seasons in Europe he had 131 goals and 114 assists in 216 games. Hes the joint all time scorer for Brazil. one of only 3 players ever to score 100 plus goals for 34 clubs

And just taking it away stats, in terms of just watching him One of the greatest dribblers to every play the game, exceptional/underrated passer. Injuries have just taken their toll on him. He is still putting up incredible numbers though. His goals to minute ratio must be a joke.

An all time great footballer, no doubt about it.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 16:52]

Neymar to Ipswich? on 16:52 - Mar 10 with 750 viewsronnyd

Went to see England v Brasil a couple of years ago and whenever Neymar got on the ball the stadium seemed to give a collective sigh. It was quite a strange thing really.
Game was 0-0 and i still think that he is an overrated cheat
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024