Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow 08:35 - Apr 14 with 2182 viewscarlisleaway

fancy playing your boyhood team and scoring against us……..
…..and then having it ruled out for offside. (n/t) on 08:59 - Apr 14 with 2079 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 09:04 - Apr 14 with 2048 viewsHipsterectomy

His goal scoring record this past 12 months is up there with Cole Skuse

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 09:07 - Apr 14 with 2018 viewsGarv

I don't think he'll start.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:44 - Apr 14 with 1791 viewsBloomBlue

Hope the lino has been arm exercising this week in prep for the extra flag waving required.
Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:54 - Apr 14 with 1736 viewstextbackup

Chap I work with is a Charlton ST holder.
He said of late Bonne, and Charlton, have massively improved. BUT during games they have spells where they look non league, and don’t finish the game strong at all.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:57 - Apr 14 with 1711 viewsHullblue

I honestly think he'd be a bit torn about scoring given the situation we're in.

I love that man - don't think I've ever heard a player profess his love for us in quite the same way before.

Hope I still feel the same way at 5 tomorrow.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:59 - Apr 14 with 1678 viewsRyorry

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:54 - Apr 14 by textbackup

He said of late Bonne, and Charlton, have massively improved. BUT during games they have spells where they look non league, and don’t finish the game strong at all.

You didn't say that did you.

It's my job to go round removing "commentator curses".

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 11:07 - Apr 14 with 1648 viewsSomethingBlue

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:57 - Apr 14 by Hullblue

I honestly think he'd be a bit torn about scoring given the situation we're in.

I love that man - don't think I've ever heard a player profess his love for us in quite the same way before.

Hope I still feel the same way at 5 tomorrow.

He'd stick it away, he needs food on the table next season, it's important he has a nice little run now.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 13:16 - Apr 14 with 1341 viewstractordownsouth

He'll get a penalty and deliberately drag it wide a la Marcus Stewart.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 13:22 - Apr 14 with 1317 viewsclive_baker

They've got Fraser as well, might feel he has a point to prove. Ellis Harrison on Tuesday. Norwood coming up too.

I always feel former players will score against us but I dare say the stats won't support that. We navigated the McGoldrick threat pretty well.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 13:24 - Apr 14 with 1303 viewsMullet

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 13:22 - Apr 14 by clive_baker

They've got Fraser as well, might feel he has a point to prove. Ellis Harrison on Tuesday. Norwood coming up too.

I always feel former players will score against us but I dare say the stats won't support that. We navigated the McGoldrick threat pretty well.

Nah Morsy will kick their tits off and we'll romp the league.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 13:28 - Apr 14 with 1272 viewsIllinoisblue

Completely and utterly forgotten about Fraser. Struggling to even recall who we signed him from, for how much, or why we sold him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 13:33 - Apr 14 with 1206 viewstractorboy1978

Fraser is exactly the type you wouldn't want in there competing with the dynamism/physicality of Morsy and Luongo.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2023 13:40]
Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 14:15 - Apr 14 with 1024 viewsRonFearonsHair

I still remember Kuqi’s first game back after leaving for Crystal Palace. Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a disinterested figure. He barely broke out into a trot all game, which was a complete contrast to how he charged around the pitch for us.
Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 17:19 - Apr 14 with 811 viewsFarmerpiles

Please God he doesn't score but I hope he gets a good reception pre ko, obviously loves the club. But he's a professional, has to do what he's paid to do. Happy if he gets charltons goal as they lose 5-1.
Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 17:55 - Apr 14 with 770 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will be strange for Bonne tomorrow on 10:54 - Apr 14 by textbackup

Even if we go into injury time 2 goals up I am not counting my chickens, regardless of how strongly they do or don't finish games recently.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024