Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pigott Terminated? 21:18 - Jul 3 with 5107 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Nothing from the club that I can see

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Pigott Terminated? on 21:21 - Jul 3 with 5077 viewsPhilTWTD

Made-up account. But wouldn't be a surprise if something along those lines was announced. Not at the club, might well be training somewhere else ahead of joining them.
Pigott Terminated? on 21:37 - Jul 3 with 4828 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pigott Terminated? on 21:21 - Jul 3 by PhilTWTD

Made-up account. But wouldn't be a surprise if something along those lines was announced. Not at the club, might well be training somewhere else ahead of joining them.

Yep, surely his departure this window is just a matter of time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pigott Terminated? on 21:48 - Jul 3 with 4703 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Think Luke Penning spotted he's no longer listed as a forward at the club

Pigott Terminated? on 22:09 - Jul 3 with 4447 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Pigott Terminated? on 21:48 - Jul 3 by BlueandTruesince82

Shhh don’t tell Troyparrot…
Pigott Terminated? on 22:14 - Jul 3 with 4400 viewsthe_toff

Doesn’t take Poirot when he’s not come back for pre season and we’re taking Rio Morgan to Felixstowe ahead of him.

Think the only question is where he goes rather than if.
HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 22:17 - Jul 3 with 4352 viewsunstableblue

Just a silhouette

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Pigott Terminated? on 22:29 - Jul 3 with 4230 viewsPique

Pigott Terminated? on 22:09 - Jul 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Shhh don’t tell Troyparrot…

Missed opportunity from the club to get Pigott more involved at the bar and make him feel part of the group.
Pigott Terminated? on 22:33 - Jul 3 with 4191 viewsolimar

Seeing those squad photos has reminded me- what is the current situation with Tyreece John-Jules? Given his Arsenal contract was up and he had remained with the squad at the end of the season, I assumed we would likely sign him up quite early on. Especially now that we are into July which would mean his contract is officially up?

Or did he have another year left?

Edit- I see he does have one year left, so that presumably means there is a bit of negotiation with Arsenal to happen. Or they release him early.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 22:35]
Login to get fewer ads

HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 22:33 - Jul 3 with 4178 viewscatch74

HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 22:17 - Jul 3 by unstableblue

Just a silhouette

Scaramouched.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Pigott Terminated? on 23:00 - Jul 3 with 3942 viewsPhilTWTD

Pigott Terminated? on 22:33 - Jul 3 by olimar

Seeing those squad photos has reminded me- what is the current situation with Tyreece John-Jules? Given his Arsenal contract was up and he had remained with the squad at the end of the season, I assumed we would likely sign him up quite early on. Especially now that we are into July which would mean his contract is officially up?

Or did he have another year left?

Edit- I see he does have one year left, so that presumably means there is a bit of negotiation with Arsenal to happen. Or they release him early.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 22:35]

Another year left. I think we were interested in bringing him back permanently prior to his second injury but that may now have changed. Wouldn't rule him out being on the list still, though.
Pigott Terminated? on 12:03 - Jul 4 with 3007 viewsmarcus1642

I saw that too. No official news however.
Pigott Terminated? on 12:07 - Jul 4 with 2965 viewsRobTheMonk

Would a mutual termination include a payoff? I'd imagine there would have been a promotion increase clause in the contract?
Pigott Terminated? on 12:09 - Jul 4 with 2939 viewsxrayspecs

He is on the club website now. Was not previously so LP was correct at the time, mush have been added very recently.
Pigott Terminated? on 12:10 - Jul 4 with 2920 viewsthe_toff

Bit extreme to terminate the bloke
HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 12:40 - Jul 4 with 2780 viewsNthQldITFC

HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 22:17 - Jul 3 by unstableblue

Just a silhouette

Reminds me of that early 80s hit for British trio Imagination which, I am unreliably informed, was commissioned by Maggie to tell us all not to be so frightened of Soviet bombers, It's just an Ilyushin, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ah-ahh...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 12:58 - Jul 4 with 2680 viewsWeWereZombies

HE IS NOW LISTED…. But no Piggot photo on 12:40 - Jul 4 by NthQldITFC

Reminds me of that early 80s hit for British trio Imagination which, I am unreliably informed, was commissioned by Maggie to tell us all not to be so frightened of Soviet bombers, It's just an Ilyushin, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ah-ahh...

Oh MIGgy you're so fine
You're so fine
You blow my mind...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Pigott Terminated? on 13:57 - Jul 4 with 2435 viewsgeg1992

You'd think that he's training at another club but waiting for a settlement for mutual termination of his contract. His wage now is likely much higher than he will get in his next move, so that must be a difficult negotiation!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Pigott Terminated? on 14:10 - Jul 4 with 2389 viewsthe_toff

Pigott Terminated? on 13:57 - Jul 4 by geg1992

You'd think that he's training at another club but waiting for a settlement for mutual termination of his contract. His wage now is likely much higher than he will get in his next move, so that must be a difficult negotiation!

His wage genuinely makes me angry. He was off the back of a great season at Wimbledon and on a free, which effectively frees up money to throw at the player. Plus Sunderland were meant to be keen at the time. I heard he's on £8k a week and that was before any promotion related uplift. £1.25m over a 3 year period, nuts. Probably not dissimilar to Harper all in but just feels worse given it's going into his pocket and he's done nothing for it.

I've also heard he's not that well liked at the club among the other players who have bought into the vision, wanting to improve themselves and the opportunity they've got. Whereas he's about the £££.

We need to shift him ASAP to someone that will at least contribute some of that final year.
Pigott Terminated? on 16:28 - Jul 4 with 2135 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Pigott Terminated? on 14:10 - Jul 4 by the_toff

His wage genuinely makes me angry. He was off the back of a great season at Wimbledon and on a free, which effectively frees up money to throw at the player. Plus Sunderland were meant to be keen at the time. I heard he's on £8k a week and that was before any promotion related uplift. £1.25m over a 3 year period, nuts. Probably not dissimilar to Harper all in but just feels worse given it's going into his pocket and he's done nothing for it.

I've also heard he's not that well liked at the club among the other players who have bought into the vision, wanting to improve themselves and the opportunity they've got. Whereas he's about the £££.

We need to shift him ASAP to someone that will at least contribute some of that final year.

Not liked but other players at the club?

But he and Morsy are going to become such great pals?

Pigott Terminated? on 17:07 - Jul 4 with 2023 viewstractorboy1978

Pigott Terminated? on 14:10 - Jul 4 by the_toff

That's drivel. He was/is very popular with the rest of the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024