Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game 14:40 - Jul 13 with 4879 viewsGeoffSentence

Can't say it looks like good value

https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/UserControlled/UserDefined.aspx?page=

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:44 - Jul 13 with 3575 viewsKeno

well I suppose that'll be their biggest game of the season

and when you think about its good money for a Norwich fan to see a talented football team, in a proper stadium with real support, that doesnt happen for them every often

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:47 - Jul 13 with 3553 viewsHerbivore

I know someone who has gone for this. Utter madness, they're fleecing their fans there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:47 - Jul 13 with 3570 viewsblueasfook

you can put a name in to register interest, I suggest we spam it! I already expressed an interest in 5 tickets for a Worzel Gummidge

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:48 - Jul 13 with 3549 viewsGeoffSentence

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:44 - Jul 13 by Keno

well I suppose that'll be their biggest game of the season

and when you think about its good money for a Norwich fan to see a talented football team, in a proper stadium with real support, that doesnt happen for them every often

When you look at it like that, getting to see proper footballers, good stadium, proper support and all whilst in civilisation, I suppose it makes more sense.

But the package itself looks like free parking, nice coach, stop at the White Horse or Highwayman for bit of pub grub, 'best' away seats in the ground and get to see your team getting thumped.

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:01 - Jul 13 with 3457 viewsitfcjoe

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:47 - Jul 13 by Herbivore

I know someone who has gone for this. Utter madness, they're fleecing their fans there.

I know you'd have to arrange transport, but it would be cheaper to have an actual hospitality in the stadium (as plenty of away fans do) than have it on the coach and still sit in the away end

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:05 - Jul 13 with 3413 viewsHerbivore

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:01 - Jul 13 by itfcjoe

I know you'd have to arrange transport, but it would be cheaper to have an actual hospitality in the stadium (as plenty of away fans do) than have it on the coach and still sit in the away end

My understanding is that their system for getting tickets for Town away is ridiculously complicated and getting priority for many fans is almost impossible, so they pay the £250 essentially just to guarantee they get a ticket rather than because it's a decent VIP package.

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:19 - Jul 13 with 3333 viewsIpswichRising

I see there is an onboard toilet, is that used to flush their season down after we thrash them at FPR
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:22 - Jul 13 with 3302 viewsblueasfook

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:05 - Jul 13 by Herbivore

My understanding is that their system for getting tickets for Town away is ridiculously complicated and getting priority for many fans is almost impossible, so they pay the £250 essentially just to guarantee they get a ticket rather than because it's a decent VIP package.

If roles were reversed would you pay £250 to go watch the game at Carrow Rd?

I doubt i would. Would save myself £250 and watch it on Sky.

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:24 - Jul 13 with 3288 viewsblueasfook

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:19 - Jul 13 by IpswichRising

I see there is an onboard toilet, is that used to flush their season down after we thrash them at FPR

Seeems like the perfect time to wheel out this old classic...

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:52 - Jul 13 with 3206 viewsGavTWTD

That offer really is quite something.

A nice bus ride down the A140 with free rola cola and programme for £250?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:54 - Jul 13 with 3185 viewsHerbivore

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:22 - Jul 13 by blueasfook

Not a chance.

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:55 - Jul 13 with 3172 viewshype313

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:22 - Jul 13 by blueasfook

Nope, Norwich away is a horrible day out.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:12 - Jul 13 with 3083 viewsAshfordBlue

Wartje Farke has applied for 2 tickets, sounds like a bargain
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:15 - Jul 13 with 3064 viewsMeadowlark

Not so good when it's moved to a Sunday morning K.O.🤣🤣🤣😉
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:25 - Jul 13 with 3003 viewsblueasfook

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:55 - Jul 13 by hype313

Nope, Norwich away is a horrible day out.

I got refused entry one year cos I was too pissed lol. KJ's fault she smuggled drink on the coach

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:25 - Jul 13 with 3000 viewsPinewoodblue

£250 for an unforgettable experience they will want to forget.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:26 - Jul 13 with 2994 viewsblueasfook

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:52 - Jul 13 by GavTWTD

That offer really is quite something.

A nice bus ride down the A140 with free rola cola and programme for £250?

Dont forget the "2 course meal" lol

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:32 - Jul 13 with 2974 viewsZx1988

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:26 - Jul 13 by blueasfook

Dont forget the "2 course meal" lol

Sandwich and a mars bar.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:32 - Jul 13 with 2979 viewsEastAnglianBoy

We've done nothing but sing about them and obsess about them since before promotion.

We have no right whatsoever to call them obsessed with us especially now we're posting links to their ticket office site. I get it's a rivalry and i want to beat them as much as anyone but i do wish some of our fans would tone it down a bit sometimes. That Fashanu song is absolutely vile- imagine if they started singing about Sir Bob or another one of this Clubs legends.. we'd be rightly fuming.
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:40 - Jul 13 with 2922 viewshoppy

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:25 - Jul 13 by blueasfook

I got refused entry one year cos I was too pissed lol. KJ's fault she smuggled drink on the coach

Haha... is that actually what happened?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 18:04 - Jul 13 with 2673 viewsbritbiker

Hope it starts off in their trophy room to get them nicely depressed ahead of the match.
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 18:08 - Jul 13 with 2655 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:47 - Jul 13 by Herbivore

One way of guaranteeing a ticket I suppose.

What I don't get is if you travel on the same coach the first team uses, how are the players getting to the game?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 18:09]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 18:11 - Jul 13 with 2640 viewsGlasgowBlue

You didn't get in last time we played at Carrow Road

edit. I see you've already mentioned it.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 18:12]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 19:58 - Jul 13 with 2470 viewsGeoffSentence

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:32 - Jul 13 by EastAnglianBoy

We've done nothing but sing about them and obsess about them since before promotion.

We have no right whatsoever to call them obsessed with us especially now we're posting links to their ticket office site. I get it's a rivalry and i want to beat them as much as anyone but i do wish some of our fans would tone it down a bit sometimes. That Fashanu song is absolutely vile- imagine if they started singing about Sir Bob or another one of this Clubs legends.. we'd be rightly fuming.

You are getting worked up about nothing here. The post is about their game against us after all.

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 20:17 - Jul 13 with 2393 viewsNthQldITFC

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 18:04 - Jul 13 by britbiker

Hope it starts off in their trophy room to get them nicely depressed ahead of the match.

No such place.

Strewth, The Oink Un is a miserable place at the moment ain't it? I see that the half decent muriel of Denial Faker that they had on a pub wall has been painted over now that he's joined Leeds. All rivalry aside, I think that's rather sad and unnecessary.

I would guess he must be in the top three of their best ever managers? They haven't got much pedigree or heritage to hold onto you'd think they'd cherish what they have a bit more.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024