Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First look at Sarmiento… 15:48 - Jan 6 with 4077 viewsibbleobble

…tailor made for our front line isn’t he? Oozes effortless class on the ball and full of drive and purpose. Goals and assists coming up aplenty if he stays fit.
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:14]
First look at Sarmiento… on 19:43 - Jan 6 with 3446 viewsDJR

Yes, he looked very good. And we didn't always pick up some of the runs he made off the ball.
First look at Sarmiento… on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 3230 viewseddiespearitt03

A good addition to our team.
First look at Sarmiento… on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 3229 viewsbournemouthblue

First look at Sarmiento… on 19:43 - Jan 6 by DJR

Yes, he looked very good. And we didn't always pick up some of the runs he made off the ball.

Seemed to fit in very quickly, looks very tidy and turns and faces his opponent, he looks very positive

Granted it was League Two opposition but he looks useful

Hutch I thought was a bit wasteful today, looking to take players on all the time and forgetting the easier pass

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

First look at Sarmiento… on 20:21 - Jan 6 with 3168 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

League 2 fodder against ten men maybe BUT I thought he looked really good. A months training in this team, look out.
First look at Sarmiento… on 21:12 - Jan 6 with 2841 viewsFrimleyBlue

First look at Sarmiento… on 20:13 - Jan 6 by bournemouthblue

Seemed to fit in very quickly, looks very tidy and turns and faces his opponent, he looks very positive

Granted it was League Two opposition but he looks useful

Hutch I thought was a bit wasteful today, looking to take players on all the time and forgetting the easier pass

Hutch unfortunately is falling into the Edwards trap.

Looks good, quick feet, rubbish end product.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

First look at Sarmiento… on 11:47 - Jan 7 with 2041 viewstextbackup

Do you know what (and I apologise for this term) ‘vibes’ I got from him…. Reuser.

Wanted the ball all the time, exciting, always looking to go forwards, on loan… basically him but a modern day version.

Can’t wait for his last min goal at Wembley to make it 4-2 vs Leeds in the final

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

First look at Sarmiento… on 13:00 - Jan 7 with 1842 viewsMeadowlark

First look at Sarmiento… on 11:47 - Jan 7 by textbackup

Do you know what (and I apologise for this term) ‘vibes’ I got from him…. Reuser.

Wanted the ball all the time, exciting, always looking to go forwards, on loan… basically him but a modern day version.

Can’t wait for his last min goal at Wembley to make it 4-2 vs Leeds in the final

FA Cup final?
First look at Sarmiento… on 13:12 - Jan 7 with 1771 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

First look at Sarmiento… on 21:12 - Jan 6 by FrimleyBlue

Hutch unfortunately is falling into the Edwards trap.

Looks good, quick feet, rubbish end product.

I agree somewhat, obviously Hutchinson is better than Edwards and does have a better end product on his day but it’s always too many touches and a reluctance to either play the ball to someone in space or take a shot that’s his biggest shortfall.
Login to get fewer ads

First look at Sarmiento… on 03:49 - Jan 8 with 1225 viewsPerublue

I said to my Father-in-law straight after the match that he fits our style perfectly...OK,I know it was Wimbledon and not our "normal" team and only half an hour....but there was enough there for me to make that hasty judgement.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024