Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the latest a striker can sign today 09:29 - Jan 12 with 2314 viewsKeno

and play tomorrow?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:35 - Jan 12 with 2119 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Midday today.

Although I would be gobsmacked if KMc played someone who had only just walked in the building.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:41 - Jan 12 with 2071 viewsitfcjoe

Think it is 12 Noon for permanent signings but later if a loan

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:43 - Jan 12 with 2052 views_clive_baker_

You're still sitting by the phone waiting aren't you?
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:45 - Jan 12 with 2014 viewsKeno

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:43 - Jan 12 by _clive_baker_

You're still sitting by the phone waiting aren't you?

I reckon I could do a job for the team!!

The opposition would falling about laughing so much it would give the likes of choppers and all the chance to run through and score

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:52 - Jan 12 with 1955 viewsRimsy

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:45 - Jan 12 by Keno

I reckon I could do a job for the team!!

The opposition would falling about laughing so much it would give the likes of choppers and all the chance to run through and score

We already have someone for that job, it's why McK rates Jackson.

BlueBlood

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:05 - Jan 12 with 1887 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I think at this point, having a striker in for tomorrow needs to go down as little more than wishful thinking…..

Have we ever had anyone sign really close to a game and score in their debut the next day?! Must be someone?
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:06 - Jan 12 with 1866 viewsKeno

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:52 - Jan 12 by Rimsy

Its shouldn't, but that made me laugh

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:08 - Jan 12 with 1842 viewsCotty

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:05 - Jan 12 by Matt_Netherlands

I think at this point, having a striker in for tomorrow needs to go down as little more than wishful thinking…..

Have we ever had anyone sign really close to a game and score in their debut the next day?! Must be someone?

Maybe Reuser?
Login to get fewer ads

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:09 - Jan 12 with 1831 views_clive_baker_

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:08 - Jan 12 by Cotty

Maybe Reuser?

Good shout, scored the winner at home to Fulham IIRC. Not sure when he signed though.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:09 - Jan 12 with 1819 viewsCotty

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:09 - Jan 12 by _clive_baker_

Good shout, scored the winner at home to Fulham IIRC. Not sure when he signed though.

Not sure if it was the day before but it was not much more than that. Got absolutely drenched that day.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:15 - Jan 12 with 1764 viewsitfcjoe

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:08 - Jan 12 by Cotty

Maybe Reuser?

Shefki Kuqi at Watford, think he hadn't met the team and popped to the team hotel in the morning

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 1705 viewsEastTownBlue

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:09 - Jan 12 by _clive_baker_

Wasn’t he a signing on the old fourth Thursday in March transfer deadline day ? So a couple of days prior.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:38 - Jan 12 with 1637 viewstextbackup

Alun Armstrong?
Sure he arrived on a Friday, then scored twice the next day… against Boro, who we brought him from

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:31 - Jan 12 with 1493 viewscressi

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 09:52 - Jan 12 by Rimsy

Michael Jackson would be better not up to it. Broadhead up top for me.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:34 - Jan 12 with 1459 viewsNthQldITFC

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:09 - Jan 12 by Cotty

Not sure if it was the day before but it was not much more than that. Got absolutely drenched that day.

Cor, you're easily excited!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:35 - Jan 12 with 1444 viewsPhilTWTD

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 10:38 - Jan 12 by textbackup

Alun Armstrong?
Sure he arrived on a Friday, then scored twice the next day… against Boro, who we brought him from

As much as that's a great story, Boro was his second game, he came on as a sub in the 88th minute at Liverpool the previous week. I only know this from researching ahead of the Marcus Stewart interview last night.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:38 - Jan 12 with 1410 viewstextbackup

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:35 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

As much as that's a great story, Boro was his second game, he came on as a sub in the 88th minute at Liverpool the previous week. I only know this from researching ahead of the Marcus Stewart interview last night.

yes he did didn’t he!

Bloody hell i remember him coming on too, can see it now!

Thanks for the reminder

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:38 - Jan 12 with 1416 viewsPhilTWTD

We had Liam Trotter score against us having only signed on loan at Nottingham Forest that morning! Rules have since changed but at that point moves could be confirmed by 12pm on the day of a match. It's now 12pm on the Friday.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:41 - Jan 12 with 1376 viewsPhilTWTD

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:38 - Jan 12 by textbackup

yes he did didn’t he!

Bloody hell i remember him coming on too, can see it now!

Thanks for the reminder

Always nice to have a reminder of that day at Anfield.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:50 - Jan 12 with 1323 viewsSouthPoleBlue

Sorry Phil but whilst you're right about the debut v Liverpool, the next game was Soton at home where Armstrong thought he'd scored twice but one was changed to a Bridge own goal. They goals away at Boro were later in the seaon
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 12:09 - Jan 12 with 1194 viewstextbackup

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 11:50 - Jan 12 by SouthPoleBlue

Sorry Phil but whilst you're right about the debut v Liverpool, the next game was Soton at home where Armstrong thought he'd scored twice but one was changed to a Bridge own goal. They goals away at Boro were later in the seaon

Just looked on wiki… I’m absolutely convinced we played boro in Dec/Jan… as I went, and it was freezing!
I can’t believe it was April we played them

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000%E2%80%9301_Ipswich_Town_F.C._season

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 12:47 - Jan 12 with 1051 viewsKeno

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 12:09 - Jan 12 by textbackup

Just looked on wiki… I’m absolutely convinced we played boro in Dec/Jan… as I went, and it was freezing!
I can’t believe it was April we played them

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000%E2%80%9301_Ipswich_Town_F.C._season

yea but Boro away in April could be freezing, its right up t'north up t'there

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 12:53 - Jan 12 with 1027 viewsVegtablue

Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 12:47 - Jan 12 by Keno

yea but Boro away in April could be freezing, its right up t'north up t'there

Tis bitter cold in Boro and the stadium is their offering to the river Tees; extra chilly.
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 13:01 - Jan 12 with 996 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Baltacha had only been here a few days, and probably didn't understand a word that had said in that time!
Whats the latest a striker can sign today on 13:12 - Jan 12 with 949 viewsJrm_72

Given neither side has an actual number 9, I wonder if we offer Sunderland the chance to play 10 on 10 with rush goalies?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024