Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? 14:07 - Jan 24 with 1569 viewshatch

Probably a 0-3 win for Maidstone I'm guessing? Something about us being on a wobble at the moment and 4500 away fans making the difference.
What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 14:15 - Jan 24 with 1510 viewsSitfcB

‘Ipswich are riding their luck in the league where the three ex-Premier League clubs are far superior, they’ve only won one game in this competition so far, and I expect them to struggle against an ambitious Maidstone, a 1-0 defeat for Ipswich and a result that’ll really derail their league campaign seeing them finish 7th and Norwich 4th.’

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 14:20 - Jan 24 with 1471 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Does it matter? He is quite good in upsetting some
What will Sutton Knob predict the result to be on Saturday? on 14:21 - Jan 24 with 1461 viewsKeno

there I have corrected the title for you

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 14:23 - Jan 24 with 1451 viewsLankHenners

Something to bait a load of gullible town fans into giving him attention, like he does every time.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 14:25 - Jan 24 with 1430 viewsBlueBadger

You forgot to mention that Chris Sutton is a pr1ck, here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 15:05 - Jan 24 with 1334 viewslazyblue

He only says things to wind up people and it seems to work.
What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 15:30 - Jan 24 with 1269 viewshoppy

Sutton Who?

Helmet.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 17:02 - Jan 24 with 1105 viewsLeaky

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 15:30 - Jan 24 by hoppy

Sutton Who?

Helmet.

That's great a helmet Sutton doesn't deserve being linked with something that good . Try a helmet you can circumsize
Login to get fewer ads

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 17:11 - Jan 24 with 1075 viewsJ2BLUE

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 14:20 - Jan 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Does it matter? He is quite good in upsetting some

Agree, when he's upsetting people BEFORE he says anything that is some achievement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 857 viewshatch

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 17:11 - Jan 24 by J2BLUE

Agree, when he's upsetting people BEFORE he says anything that is some achievement.

Not said it upsets me, clearly it’s baiting. Just curious if we can predict this week’s bait.
What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 23:00 - Jan 24 with 788 viewsNthQldITFC

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 15:30 - Jan 24 by hoppy

Sutton Who?

Helmet.

Now that's a lovely bit of wordplay. I like it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 23:04 - Jan 24 with 781 viewsOldsmoker

Will the knob predict a win for Naarich away to Liverpool Reserves on Sunday?
Can't believe the BBC replaced Lawro with this knob.
He's probably gonna be doing the prediction ting each week for at least the next 10 seasons.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What will Sutton predict the result to be on Saturday? on 12:55 - Jan 25 with 499 viewshatch

Ipswich are back in the Championship automatic promotion spots after getting a really good draw against leaders Leicester on Monday. They needed a late equaliser to earn a point, but they played well.

Kieran McKenna is doing a brilliant job there and his Ipswich side are well-drilled and well-organised. The only way I see them slipping up here is if he tinkers with his team too much.

This is a test of his squad depth as much as anything else, but the fact it is at Portman Road is obviously a huge help.

Maidstone have had a brilliant run and have already managed a couple of big FA Cup upsets at home against teams from the top of League One and Two, but I feel this might be a step too far, and I can only see a comfortable home win.

I feel a bit sorry for Maidstone because they have come so far and missed out on the dream draw in East Anglia. Norwich were in the hat too, but unfortunately George Elokobi's side have got to go to Ipswich instead.

Sutton's prediction: 3-0

Justin's prediction: A bit of FA Cup magic always feels less likely when the non-league team is away from home, but I am still going with Maidstone here. 0-1

Arni's prediction: I am going for the same outcome, but after a replay. I'd love for that to happen. The more cracking replays we have this year, maybe the more chance there is of keeping them next year - I hope so! 0-0 and Maidstone to win the replay on penalties.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024