Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe tonight 22:27 - Feb 20 with 7175 viewscbower

Appallingly weak and lethargic. Not sure his head was in it. Is he marking time and / or sulking or just not match ready?

bluescouser

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:31 - Feb 20 with 4914 viewsLeoMuff

He had an absolute stinker, looked way off the pace

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:33 - Feb 20 with 4881 viewsBluecasp

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:31 - Feb 20 by LeoMuff

He had an absolute stinker, looked way off the pace

I think people are blinded by the fact he was a Man United player. Have yet to see him have a really good game.
Tuanzebe tonight on 22:35 - Feb 20 with 4813 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Was the same v Leeds.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:54 - Feb 20 with 4609 viewsDubtractor

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:33 - Feb 20 by Bluecasp

I think people are blinded by the fact he was a Man United player. Have yet to see him have a really good game.

He looked good at home to Millwall, but that was partly as Millwall were bloody awful. Otherwise I've been hugely unimpressed by him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:55 - Feb 20 with 4565 viewstextbackup

Good job Williams is back in 10 days hey?? Oh, hold on

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:03 - Feb 20 with 4466 viewscbower

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:55 - Feb 20 by textbackup

Good job Williams is back in 10 days hey?? Oh, hold on

The Williams situation is a farce. With JD injured and operated upon, Clarke nursing an achilles since pre-season, we are one injury away from a problem. Leif has to play every game as we have little cover, Humphreys aside. 10 -14 days has become the best part of three weeks now. He's taking a squad place in a crucial part of the season and we did not / could not replace him in the window. Could it be costly?

bluescouser

Tuanzebe tonight (n/t) on 23:05 - Feb 20 with 4432 viewsTrequartista

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:03 - Feb 20 by cbower

The Williams situation is a farce. With JD injured and operated upon, Clarke nursing an achilles since pre-season, we are one injury away from a problem. Leif has to play every game as we have little cover, Humphreys aside. 10 -14 days has become the best part of three weeks now. He's taking a squad place in a crucial part of the season and we did not / could not replace him in the window. Could it be costly?

[Post edited 20 Feb 23:10]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:06 - Feb 20 with 4408 viewstextbackup

Find it insane that KM and MA have played this one as they have if I’m honest.
Or have they been fully BSed by BW and his team?!

Login to get fewer ads

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:07 - Feb 20 with 4383 viewsNeedhamChris

Tuanzebe tonight (n/t) on 23:05 - Feb 20 by Trequartista

[Post edited 20 Feb 23:10]

Naughty

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:10 - Feb 20 with 4343 viewstextbackup

Sitters informs me that KM has said he’s not training at Manutd, and won’t be back here until he is.

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:11 - Feb 20 with 4302 viewsTrequartista

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:07 - Feb 20 by NeedhamChris

Naughty

yeah, removed, posted without giving 100% consideration.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:15 - Feb 20 with 4236 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:06 - Feb 20 by textbackup

Find it insane that KM and MA have played this one as they have if I’m honest.
Or have they been fully BSed by BW and his team?!

Wonder if a no return/recall clause was written into the deal. Maybe to protect us as much as Manchester United but it hasn't worked out.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:19 - Feb 20 with 4196 viewsTheBoyBlue

He wasn't the only one though. Whole defence and midfield was pretty timid.

They'll do better next time and so will he.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:19 - Feb 20 with 4193 viewsKieran_Knows

I don’t know what it was, but I could just tell from the way he ambled over to take the throw in when Clarke went off that he wasn’t at it. Literally just trudged over the pitch as if we were cruising in the game and it would be a walk in the park for him.

I like him, I really do and he has that air of ‘rolls Royce’ about him, but not his greatest cameo tonight.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:21 - Feb 20 with 4151 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:19 - Feb 20 by TheBoyBlue

He wasn't the only one though. Whole defence and midfield was pretty timid.

They'll do better next time and so will he.

Everyone was off tonight - from Hladky to Moore to the subs. Even Hutchinson and Al-Hamidi had moments where they made the wrong decision and gave it away. Was just poor all round.

Tuanzebe tonight on 00:43 - Feb 21 with 3898 viewsDarkBrandon

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:21 - Feb 20 by pointofblue

Everyone was off tonight - from Hladky to Moore to the subs. Even Hutchinson and Al-Hamidi had moments where they made the wrong decision and gave it away. Was just poor all round.

That was by some distance the worst I’ve seen Luongo play. Someone who I love watching normally.

I agree. So many were off-form.

Tbh Tuanzebe didn’t really stand out for me in a negative way, amongst a pretty bad overall effort.
Tuanzebe tonight on 00:47 - Feb 21 with 3877 viewsmrfixit426

Tuanzebe tonight on 00:43 - Feb 21 by DarkBrandon

That was by some distance the worst I’ve seen Luongo play. Someone who I love watching normally.

Tbh Tuanzebe didn’t really stand out for me in a negative way, amongst a pretty bad overall effort.

I couldn't believe Luongo tonight. It was like someone who never played FIFA before took control of him remotely.

I do love him though. Smashing player when he's on it.
Tuanzebe tonight on 01:11 - Feb 21 with 3796 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe tonight on 00:43 - Feb 21 by DarkBrandon

My biggest concern is they all looked like strangers to one another. It started from their first goal when Clarke and Woolfenden almost left it for each other. Balls going out of play or passed straight to a Rotherham player because team mates didn’t seem to be on the sane wavelength. Getting jammed in via the press and no one offering a way out. It was as though they had never played together before yet, from half time up to the second set of subs, it was our usual first XI bar Travis for Luongo.

Tuanzebe tonight on 01:39 - Feb 21 with 3759 viewsstonojnr

Tuanzebe tonight on 01:11 - Feb 21 by pointofblue

My biggest concern is they all looked like strangers to one another. It started from their first goal when Clarke and Woolfenden almost left it for each other. Balls going out of play or passed straight to a Rotherham player because team mates didn’t seem to be on the sane wavelength. Getting jammed in via the press and no one offering a way out. It was as though they had never played together before yet, from half time up to the second set of subs, it was our usual first XI bar Travis for Luongo.

I was suprised Johnny X didnt get man of the match tonight, as we seemed to spend all game passing to him
Tuanzebe tonight on 03:05 - Feb 21 with 3666 viewsJackNorthStand

He has looked awful hasn’t he, perhaps scraped an “ ok “ rating in one appearance. His CV is very good apart from the injuries, however he looks way, way off it so far
Tuanzebe tonight on 07:50 - Feb 21 with 3303 viewsNutkins_Return

I've no idea how you could single Tuanzebe out over others to be honest. He wasn't convincing but there were very few that were. Luongo was really poor when he came on.

Tuanzebe needs to play and get in a rhythm. Difficult for him at the moment and he's not really a RB.
Tuanzebe tonight on 08:33 - Feb 21 with 3120 viewsMullet

Tuanzebe tonight on 22:54 - Feb 20 by Dubtractor

He looked good at home to Millwall, but that was partly as Millwall were bloody awful. Otherwise I've been hugely unimpressed by him.

The reverse fixture and Stoke away too, but seems since the Leeds hammering he's not got in and when he has he's not played well.

Last night wasn't really his fault alone in fairness. He came in to a really weird game, got done badly by a team who smelled blood with his first real touch and never got going. He can't really complain about not getting in lately, but if he starts Saturday he's got to take his chance.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tuanzebe tonight on 08:45 - Feb 21 with 3032 viewswaveneyblue

Tuanzebe tonight on 07:50 - Feb 21 by Nutkins_Return

I've no idea how you could single Tuanzebe out over others to be honest. He wasn't convincing but there were very few that were. Luongo was really poor when he came on.

Tuanzebe needs to play and get in a rhythm. Difficult for him at the moment and he's not really a RB.

I agree with the OP, he was shocking. Genuinely looked like he didn't want to be there.

He utterly bottled a 50/50 directly in front of me (I was V2) and barely did anything well.

Stinker of a performance.
Tuanzebe tonight on 09:21 - Feb 21 with 2879 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Tuanzebe tonight on 08:45 - Feb 21 by waveneyblue

I agree with the OP, he was shocking. Genuinely looked like he didn't want to be there.

He utterly bottled a 50/50 directly in front of me (I was V2) and barely did anything well.

Stinker of a performance.

Interesting that people want to call out a sub who has barely played rather than look at the performance of some of our regulars. He wasn’t the reason we got ourselves into a hole last night.

Poll: Our final position

Tuanzebe tonight on 09:25 - Feb 21 with 2841 viewsElderGrizzly

Tuanzebe tonight on 23:19 - Feb 20 by Kieran_Knows

I don’t know what it was, but I could just tell from the way he ambled over to take the throw in when Clarke went off that he wasn’t at it. Literally just trudged over the pitch as if we were cruising in the game and it would be a walk in the park for him.

I like him, I really do and he has that air of ‘rolls Royce’ about him, but not his greatest cameo tonight.

I do wonder if he simply wasn't 'ready'.

It wouldn't be a sub we would naturally make at that point and commentary said we had to send him out to warm up.

Not trying to excuse him entirely, but maybe something in it.

He'd be perfectly adequate for Saturday though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024