Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised 20:09 - Mar 1 with 3069 viewsLeistonBlue

My tickets are still in my drawer at home. Anybody know the protocol in this situation? Presume ITFC ticket office won’t pick up the phone tomorrow? Phone Plymouth? Help!!
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 3032 viewsKeno

do you know anyone from your area heading to the game tomorrow who could pick your tickets up and meet you with them?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 3025 viewsMullet

Email the ticket office and try ringing them tomorrow morning?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 20:13 - Mar 1 with 3017 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That takes some doing. Like forgetting your passport on a holiday.
Pretty sure their ticket office will sort it out. Do you have a confirmation email?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 20:19 - Mar 1 with 2972 views_clive_baker_

Call our ticket office in the morning and they’ll advise. You’ll probably have to go to the plymouth ticket office and collect duplicates. If they don’t answer I would try Plymouth and failing that head to the ground early and explain, they’ll sort it out. You won’t be the first. One way or another you’ll get around it.
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 20:53 - Mar 1 with 2727 viewsArnieM

You contact Town ticket office and inform them. They in turn inform Plymouth ticket office, where you will go to pick up a duplicate ticket.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine when we all met in Rotherham for the game a few years ago.We asked him where he was sitting. He got his tickets out only to discover he’d brought some cup tickets for following week by mistake. We couldn’t stop laughing. But it got sorted via the above suggestion. Good luck with it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 21:42 - Mar 1 with 2541 viewsBasuco

If you go to the Plymouth ticket office with your ITFC proof of purchase, email or ITFC ticket site purchase page, they can give you a re-print ticket. I did this at Sunderland once after Ipswich sent out 6 ticket in one envelope and a single one in another, all ordered at the same time and I left the single one at home.
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 21:56 - Mar 1 with 2452 viewsPSGBlue

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 21:42 - Mar 1 by Basuco

If you go to the Plymouth ticket office with your ITFC proof of purchase, email or ITFC ticket site purchase page, they can give you a re-print ticket. I did this at Sunderland once after Ipswich sent out 6 ticket in one envelope and a single one in another, all ordered at the same time and I left the single one at home.

If you bought your ticket via the ITFC ticket website, it will show history of your ticket purchases. That should help you to some degree. Have you got a confirmation email on your phone which will also show proof of purchase,
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 22:34 - Mar 1 with 2253 viewsFreddies_Ears

Email slo@itfc.co.uk and it will be sorted for collection at Plymouth.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 07:25 - Mar 2 with 1841 viewsLeistonBlue

Many thanks for all the suggestions - will be trying them all this morning and keeping my fingers crossed!
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 07:58 - Mar 2 with 1736 viewscressi

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 07:25 - Mar 2 by LeistonBlue

Many thanks for all the suggestions - will be trying them all this morning and keeping my fingers crossed!

Another idea is if you can get somebody to take a picture of each one individually then send to you so you have on phone if somebody can get in your house.
When I get anything I screen shot or photo as back up in case.
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 08:03 - Mar 2 with 1709 viewsEdwardStone

I did exactly this a few years ago at Burton

Go to the ticket office and explain, show some ID and from that they will know your customer number and then hopefully they will simply re issue your ticket

Good Luck
[Post edited 2 Mar 8:08]
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 08:59 - Mar 2 with 1501 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

You'll be fine one way or another.

However this should be a reminder to always take a picture on your phone whenever get tickets etc and that way saves any hassle.
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 11:40 - Mar 2 with 1169 viewsClareBlue

Is it sorted. I collected mine at Plymouth last year because it got lost on the way to Ireland. Our ticket office are generally.pretty good with these issues.
I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 12:52 - Mar 2 with 974 viewsericclacton

Make some more tickets out of old fag packets, if that does not work tell the Plymouth people you are clinically insane or today is your wedding anniversary.

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 13:38 - Mar 2 with 804 viewsRadlett_blue

I’m halfway to Plymouth and have just realised on 20:19 - Mar 1 by _clive_baker_

Call our ticket office in the morning and they’ll advise. You’ll probably have to go to the plymouth ticket office and collect duplicates. If they don’t answer I would try Plymouth and failing that head to the ground early and explain, they’ll sort it out. You won’t be the first. One way or another you’ll get around it.

I nearly had a huge issue when I went to Internazionale v Lazio at the San Siro a few years ago. I had bought tickets via the club web site, but couldn't get through the first cordon of security as I'd omitted to bring the requested photo ID (required to stop touting). I managed to dig out an email on my phone showing the ticket purchase & the nice Italian let me & my son through.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024