Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was omen 21:26 - Mar 29 with 1417 viewsMullet

2 pints deep, I look up from across the heaving bar and stood right in my gaze was a stalwart of my first ever ITFC team: David Linighan. It was too packed to do more than try to nod at him as he left a few minutes later, but it was definitely him.

Inflatables at football are sh1te. Please stop it lads. I don't want a rubbery lump to the mush when I'm trying to enjoy myself.

As for the game. I can't believe we won that. The second half was spent mostly shaking like a dog doing its business. How Blackburn didn't punish us I'm not sure. Morsy will dominate most games but I thought Luongo did some really good things today, had Leif not got an early booking for a robust challenge we might have been a little more fluid.

He breaks records not legs that boy. Lovely little footballer.

Felt massive that we got a goal from poor defending and early on. The crowd was turned pretty easily in the home end. The away end, different KFC gravy. Even when it was feeling a bit dodgy in the final moments, the drum was banging, the voices loud.

Omari really worked for my money, on and off the ball he seems to have his tail up right now and I think over the run in it'll really come to the fore. Al Hamadi by contrast did not have a good game. Doesn't matter but in a day of highs and lows it's important to note not everything went our way today.

Yet we're top when we walk out. Adrenaline and limbs all over the shop as Harry punches the air. What a feeling. Dribbling down the concourse out in front of the locals and travelling horde as we go home.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It was omen on 21:36 - Mar 29 with 1282 viewsSitfcB

I’m against the inflatables when times are like this but it was funny to see an array of different ones again including a big ride on unicorn amongst others…the kids love ‘em as well…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It was omen on 21:38 - Mar 29 with 1243 viewsMullet

It was omen on 21:36 - Mar 29 by SitfcB

I’m against the inflatables when times are like this but it was funny to see an array of different ones again including a big ride on unicorn amongst others…the kids love ‘em as well…

I'm ringing the social

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It was omen on 21:45 - Mar 29 with 1160 viewshoppy

It was omen on 21:38 - Mar 29 by Mullet

I'm ringing the social

Already done it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

It was omen on 22:09 - Mar 29 with 1038 viewsVanSaParody

It was omen on 21:36 - Mar 29 by SitfcB

This would make a great caption competition
It was omen on 00:15 - Mar 30 with 755 viewsfarkenhell

It was omen on 22:09 - Mar 29 by VanSaParody

Is this how you do it Dad?
It was omen on 00:29 - Mar 30 with 715 viewsTractorWood

Pretty ropey performance but overall a great day at the office with results elsewhere.

Atmosphere was unreal after the final whistle.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

It was omen on 02:53 - Mar 30 with 577 viewsLowerNorth

It was omen on 22:09 - Mar 29 by VanSaParody

Why does it always rain on me….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024