Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? 11:53 - Apr 17 with 2566 viewsunstableblue

Are the Blue Action guys on here?

Are you planning a TIFO (massive) for the Huddersfield game?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 12:18 - Apr 17 with 2486 viewsPinewoodblue

I’m sure they already have multiple options depending on the situation faced. We could already be promoted, we could already know we face play offs, or we could simply need to best Huddersfield to go up.

If you want to help them then I’m sure any donation you care to make would be appreciated.

https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/product/display-donation

I am not in any way involved with Blue Action, other than as an occasional donator.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 15:23 - Apr 17 with 2137 viewsSlambo

Hello mate. Very tricky obviously as there are multiple permutations and we just don't have the money or manpower to make something for every single one. We're working on something for a potential home leg playoff - or indeed for the first home game of the Premier League season! But no tifo for Hudders. We'll do something else to celebrate the occasion...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 15:25 - Apr 17 with 2104 viewsZx1988

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 15:23 - Apr 17 by Slambo

Hello mate. Very tricky obviously as there are multiple permutations and we just don't have the money or manpower to make something for every single one. We're working on something for a potential home leg playoff - or indeed for the first home game of the Premier League season! But no tifo for Hudders. We'll do something else to celebrate the occasion...

Why not just a big banner saying "You did your best"?

Can be read either way, depending on the occasion, and would only be mildly patronising.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 22:03 - Apr 17 with 1724 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 15:25 - Apr 17 by Zx1988

Can be read either way, depending on the occasion, and would only be mildly patronising.

I would prefer something more like:

"ITFC running towards adversity; charging towards the Premier League!"

Whether automatic is guaranteed, possible or impossible, the sentiment still works as the play offs would still be on and the progress for next season too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 22:10 - Apr 17 with 1691 viewsfarkenhell

How about "Simply the best".
Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 22:32 - Apr 17 with 1599 viewsNthQldITFC

How about, in true Father Ted style, "More Of This Sort Of Thing".

That could be used (and re-used) in various situations.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 22:38 - Apr 17 with 1557 viewsFrimleyBlue

Easy option

Welcome to Portman Road..

The place where legends are made.....

' Ramsey.. Robson....Mckenna'
[Post edited 17 Apr 22:46]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 07:41 - Apr 18 with 1225 viewsBlue_In_Boston

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 22:38 - Apr 17 by FrimleyBlue

Easy option

Welcome to Portman Road..

The place where legends are made.....

' Ramsey.. Robson....Mckenna'
[Post edited 17 Apr 22:46]

If McKenna has earned the right of legend status then Burley also needs adding to your list.
Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 09:28 - Apr 18 with 1047 viewsNthQldITFC

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 22:32 - Apr 17 by NthQldITFC

How about, in true Father Ted style, "More Of This Sort Of Thing".

That could be used (and re-used) in various situations.

Actually, how about a simple all-encompassing statement, wight across the front of the Upper North:

"WE LOVE YOU IPSWICH, WE DO"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 09:35 - Apr 18 with 1024 viewstextbackup

Across the top to the bottom of the north stand

‘Pride
Passion
Pissflaps’

Says it all I think

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 10:20 - Apr 18 with 944 viewslazyblue

Personally I would never tempt fate
Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 10:33 - Apr 18 with 877 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 07:41 - Apr 18 by Blue_In_Boston

If McKenna has earned the right of legend status then Burley also needs adding to your list.

I agree. However we sacked him. Right time. But we still did:(

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 19:02 - Apr 18 with 604 viewsbournemouthblue

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 10:20 - Apr 18 by lazyblue

Personally I would never tempt fate

As Man City did last night with that silly Wembley express banner

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Blue Action query - Huddersfield game TIFO? on 19:07 - Apr 18 with 580 viewsMullet

Can you do some Smiths ones please?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024