Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hudderfield tickets 16:12 - Apr 17 with 6795 viewslongtimefan

On sale Monday 10:00am. First priority, members who have attended at least 5 home matches this season.

Edit : Purchased 5 home league match tickets
[Post edited 17 Apr 16:52]
Hudderfield tickets on 16:19 - Apr 17 with 4380 viewsiamipswich

Interesting to see how that impacts day 1 sales. Imagine they will still go pretty quickly.

Poll: Who will return first?

Hudderfield tickets on 16:26 - Apr 17 with 4331 viewsunbelievablue

A lot of windows before ST holders.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Hudderfield tickets on 16:45 - Apr 17 with 4221 viewsITFC_Forever

Hudderfield tickets on 16:26 - Apr 17 by unbelievablue

A lot of windows before ST holders.

By definition, ST holders are not buying for themselves, but for guests, so that’s probably understandable.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hudderfield tickets on 16:47 - Apr 17 with 4198 viewstextbackup

*league

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hudderfield tickets on 16:47 - Apr 17 with 4201 viewsSuffolkSpezial

"Attended" or "Purchased"?? People may be the "owner" of the ticket but not necessarily the "purchaser"...
Hudderfield tickets on 16:49 - Apr 17 with 4180 viewslongtimefan

Hudderfield tickets on 16:47 - Apr 17 by SuffolkSpezial

"Attended" or "Purchased"?? People may be the "owner" of the ticket but not necessarily the "purchaser"...

"Purchased" is the actual wording.
Hudderfield tickets on 16:50 - Apr 17 with 4185 viewstextbackup

Hudderfield tickets on 16:45 - Apr 17 by ITFC_Forever

By definition, ST holders are not buying for themselves, but for guests, so that’s probably understandable.

Bring on the multiple ‘alright mate, as a ST holder can you get me a ticket for the Huddersfield game’ texts, from people that either don’t message you often, or haven’t ever given a Sign they follow town
[Post edited 17 Apr 18:50]

Hudderfield tickets on 17:09 - Apr 17 with 4045 viewsVegtablue

Surely they mean owned? There will be children with membership who've had their tickets bought for them by parents obviously, as well as friends and partners who sit together.
Login to get fewer ads

Hudderfield tickets on 17:21 - Apr 17 with 3962 viewsSmithersJones

Hudderfield tickets on 17:09 - Apr 17 by Vegtablue

Surely they mean owned? There will be children with membership who've had their tickets bought for them by parents obviously, as well as friends and partners who sit together.

I’m sure they mean “owned”. The wording is exactly the same as for the Norwich game, where it was possible to purchase tickets for friends and family, as long as they met the criteria.
Hudderfield tickets on 17:48 - Apr 17 with 3762 viewsHighgateBlue

Hudderfield tickets on 16:50 - Apr 17 by textbackup

Bring on the multiple ‘alright mate, as a ST holder can you get me a ticket for the Huddersfield game’ texts, from people that either don’t message you often, or haven’t ever given a Sign they follow town

Do we think there will even be any seats left for the ST "priority" window?

I would genuinely like to know people's best guesses as to when it will sell out...
Had 3 already..... on 17:51 - Apr 17 with 3713 viewsBloots

....told them all to sod off.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Hudderfield tickets on 17:53 - Apr 17 with 3693 viewsbackwaywhen

Hudderfield tickets on 17:21 - Apr 17 by SmithersJones

I’m sure they mean “owned”. The wording is exactly the same as for the Norwich game, where it was possible to purchase tickets for friends and family, as long as they met the criteria.

Where is the purchase info ……not seen it ?
Hudderfield tickets on 17:59 - Apr 17 with 3626 viewsDBaldy

Hudderfield tickets on 17:53 - Apr 17 by backwaywhen

Email was sent to members / email subscribers at 5.30pm.

As has been said above, window for members who have purchased tickets for 5 home league games is Monday 10am.

Window for members who have purchased tickets for 2 home league games is Tuesday 10am.

Window for all other members is Wednesday 10am - these all apply to non-ST holders.

ST holders window opens Thursday 10am if you're a member, Friday 10am for non-member ST holders.
Hudderfield tickets on 18:55 - Apr 17 with 3365 viewsSitfcB

Hudderfield tickets on 17:53 - Apr 17 by backwaywhen

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/april/17/town-v-huddersfield-ticket-details/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hudderfield tickets on 20:15 - Apr 17 with 3141 viewsSWLondonBlue93

So what do we reckon the chances of any tickets still being available on Tuesday? I've been to at least five home games but frustratingly seems like they weren't always assigned to me when they were bought.
Hudderfield tickets on 20:51 - Apr 17 with 3001 viewsPendejo

You can all thank me for it being 5 tickets.*

I emailed the ticket office as I queried why I'm not credited with ST convertions. Afterall, they won't convert from ST to PDF ticket without a customer number.

Since Boxing Day I've been using a friend's season ticket, he was going to attend Southampton game, so had to buy one for this match... My fifth home purchase on my customer number.

*This is NOT deff info. The rest is true

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Hudderfield tickets on 07:12 - Apr 18 with 2582 viewslizzibee

Hudderfield tickets on 16:47 - Apr 17 by SuffolkSpezial

Its purchased and that they they have the evidence of the purchase logged against their customer number
Hudderfield tickets on 08:04 - Apr 18 with 2455 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, had several people message me in the 24 hours before the Exeter game last season asking if I had any spare tickets!

Will be interesting to see if Hudds send some tickets back…

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hudderfield tickets on 08:50 - Apr 18 with 2362 viewsyorkshireblue

Hudderfield tickets on 08:04 - Apr 18 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, had several people message me in the 24 hours before the Exeter game last season asking if I had any spare tickets!

Will be interesting to see if Hudds send some tickets back…

I expect it'll depend if they have anything to play for or not. If it's a must win for them then I doubt they'll return any, especially as the club are laying on free travel to the game to try and boost numbers.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2024/april/ticket-info-ipswich-town-a/
Hudderfield tickets on 09:06 - Apr 18 with 2315 viewslizzibee

Hudderfield tickets on 08:50 - Apr 18 by yorkshireblue

I expect it'll depend if they have anything to play for or not. If it's a must win for them then I doubt they'll return any, especially as the club are laying on free travel to the game to try and boost numbers.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2024/april/ticket-info-ipswich-town-a/

I'd like to see Huddersfield stay up, but not at our expense obviously and Birmingham, Stoke or Plymouth at their expense (alongside Wednesday). I hope they pack out the away end as it's always nice to see clubs have a good following and their fans were loud and class at their gaff. If we can have a game where we win, get promotion and they stay up that would be ideal (oh and in a dream world the budgies. missing out on a play off place with Rowe and Sara playing their last games for that club)
Hudderfield tickets on 09:29 - Apr 18 with 2257 viewstextbackup

Hudderfield tickets on 20:15 - Apr 17 by SWLondonBlue93

So what do we reckon the chances of any tickets still being available on Tuesday? I've been to at least five home games but frustratingly seems like they weren't always assigned to me when they were bought.

If you have proof you attended I’d email/call the ticket office.

Hudderfield tickets on 09:33 - Apr 18 with 2220 viewsTrumptonBlue

So can you still buy a membership now and thereby qualify for the first priority levels, if you have previously bought a number of general sale tickets? Asking for a friend.
Hudderfield tickets on 09:47 - Apr 18 with 2177 viewsunbelievablue

Hudderfield tickets on 16:45 - Apr 17 by ITFC_Forever

I agree with all the levels other than the 'members who aren't ST holders' being before ST holders.

Hudderfield tickets on 09:55 - Apr 18 with 2142 viewsiamipswich

Hudderfield tickets on 09:47 - Apr 18 by unbelievablue

I agree with all the levels other than the 'members who aren't ST holders' being before ST holders.

Really? I'm surprised by that. Why is that?

Poll: Who will return first?

Hudderfield tickets on 09:59 - Apr 18 with 2122 viewsunbelievablue

Hudderfield tickets on 09:55 - Apr 18 by iamipswich

Really? I'm surprised by that. Why is that?

Only a small gripe really, but unless there are controls, someone who hasn't been to a game all year could buy a membership today and be eligible before ST holders. Rewards ingenuity rather than loyalty.

EDIT - specifically the members without any purchasing history*, the Wednesday window.
[Post edited 18 Apr 9:59]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024