Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson. 11:48 - May 2 with 2297 viewsOldFart71

Do you know i'd really like to see Kayden score the goal that sends us to the Premier League. Obviously liked by McKenna, probably due to his professionalism and comes across as a great fella. I think that's a trait that runs throughout the squad. Obviously I don't know each player personally but there doesn't appear to be anyone with £30,000 in the boot of their car paying off a gambling debt, or pissing it up on a Saturday night or more interested in wrestling than playing for Town. Also under Evans quite a few players were at PR just to top up their pension fund. You know what you will get with these guys whatever the result and that's a credit to them and the management team who are thorough in their sourcing of players.
Kayden Jackson. on 11:52 - May 2 with 2237 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think it has to be Woolfy who scores it (is he the only pre-Hurst player left, apart from Moore maybe?), and that truly will be the end of the Banter Era, IMHO....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Kayden Jackson. on 11:56 - May 2 with 2191 viewstonybied

Kayden Jackson. on 11:52 - May 2 by Ewan_Oozami

I think it has to be Woolfy who scores it (is he the only pre-Hurst player left, apart from Moore maybe?), and that truly will be the end of the Banter Era, IMHO....

Its a real shame it can't be Donacien who scores the winner.
Kayden Jackson. on 12:06 - May 2 with 2122 viewsSteve_M

For all that though, if the first goal for us goes in off the central defender's left bol lock I'll be quite happy.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kayden Jackson. on 12:30 - May 2 with 1993 viewsnrb1985

If we go up then one of the pleasing things will be that people like Jackson and JD will get a nice promotion bonus before being waived on their way.

Both excellent servants for the club regardless of ability. As per the OP , they are a credit to themselves and the club.
Kayden Jackson. on 12:34 - May 2 with 1936 viewsFoD_Blue

Maybe the goal that sends us to the Premier league has already been scored by Burgess.

However, I don't think my nerves could handle a 0-0 on Saturday...
Kayden Jackson. on 12:34 - May 2 with 1933 viewsDarkBrandon

Kayden Jackson. on 12:30 - May 2 by nrb1985

If we go up then one of the pleasing things will be that people like Jackson and JD will get a nice promotion bonus before being waived on their way.

Both excellent servants for the club regardless of ability. As per the OP , they are a credit to themselves and the club.

Hopefully, although you wonder if there was even a “promotion to the PL” clause in their contract when they signed them. Would have seemed so unlikely.
Kayden Jackson. on 12:45 - May 2 with 1835 viewsTractorCam

I'd rather he doesn't score the "winner". He can score the 5th though

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Kayden Jackson. on 13:22 - May 2 with 1686 viewswkj

Janoi to seal the winner would be the sweetest moment for me.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Kayden Jackson. on 13:53 - May 2 with 1584 views_clive_baker_

I think the emphasis on good people is discussed quite a lot by Ashton & McKenna in those fans forums etc but you do get the impression its a big part of our strategy. We don't seem like we have bad eggs, there was 1 apparently who I have it on good authority was an absolute tool and got shipped out quite quickly. We don't seem to stand for them, and that's why we're so tight knit. This group wants it more than any other club at this level, that's why we're over performed IMO.
Kayden Jackson. on 14:32 - May 2 with 1461 viewsITFC_Forever

Kayden Jackson. on 13:22 - May 2 by wkj

Janoi to seal the winner would be the sweetest moment for me.

Considering he was limping quite significantly after the game at Cov following his op a couple of weeks ago, I would say it's fairly unlikely.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Kayden Jackson. on 14:37 - May 2 with 1433 viewsOsborneOneNil

Kayden Jackson. on 12:34 - May 2 by FoD_Blue

Maybe the goal that sends us to the Premier league has already been scored by Burgess.

However, I don't think my nerves could handle a 0-0 on Saturday...

Unless Saints are smashing Leeds
Kayden Jackson. on 14:38 - May 2 with 1435 viewsitfcjoe

Kayden Jackson. on 13:53 - May 2 by _clive_baker_

I think the emphasis on good people is discussed quite a lot by Ashton & McKenna in those fans forums etc but you do get the impression its a big part of our strategy. We don't seem like we have bad eggs, there was 1 apparently who I have it on good authority was an absolute tool and got shipped out quite quickly. We don't seem to stand for them, and that's why we're so tight knit. This group wants it more than any other club at this level, that's why we're over performed IMO.

Scott Fraser presumably?

All the players have to be pretty cerebral players too as we are a seriously intelligent team and implementing game models that would likely be beyond most players at this level

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kayden Jackson. on 15:59 - May 2 with 1213 views_clive_baker_

Kayden Jackson. on 14:38 - May 2 by itfcjoe

Scott Fraser presumably?

All the players have to be pretty cerebral players too as we are a seriously intelligent team and implementing game models that would likely be beyond most players at this level

It wasn’t actually. I wouldn’t like to say but let’s just say he’s got the same 1st name as you and his surname rhymes with Bigot.

Absolute bell whiff of a bloke apparently.
Kayden Jackson. on 16:07 - May 2 with 1172 viewsPhilTWTD

Kayden Jackson. on 14:38 - May 2 by itfcjoe

Scott Fraser presumably?

I know that requirement to sign intelligent players was the aim even before Kieran was in charge, something the US people were keen to instil, was mentioned to me at the time.

Scott F seemed a nice enough bloke, just don't think he was mobile enough to play in KMc's team.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Kayden Jackson. on 16:09 - May 2 with 1125 viewsVaughan8

Kayden Jackson. on 12:06 - May 2 by Steve_M

For all that though, if the first goal for us goes in off the central defender's left bol lock I'll be quite happy.

All this "I hope.this player scores the winner" is all a bit odd.

Yes if we're 4 up then OK wish a player scores.

Jackson no doubt won't start so let's hope he doesn't score the winner. I want it 4-0 at half time so I can breathe.... !
Kayden Jackson. on 19:11 - May 2 with 860 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Kayden Jackson. on 12:06 - May 2 by Steve_M

Happier than Burgess!

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Kayden Jackson. on 19:49 - May 2 with 766 viewsJimmy86

Kayden Jackson. on 15:59 - May 2 by _clive_baker_

It wasn’t actually. I wouldn’t like to say but let’s just say he’s got the same 1st name as you and his surname rhymes with Bigot.

Absolute bell whiff of a bloke apparently.

He didn't seem like he had a bad attitude 😕 he was a guest on fridge's coffee club thing at 1 point I seem to remember..
Kayden Jackson. on 20:52 - May 2 with 641 viewscressi

Really I'd like to be 4 up before he comes on .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024