Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you think is happier with their season? 10:49 - May 3 with 977 viewsheavyweight

Liam Gibbs or Cameron Humphreys ?

One has had significant league minutes - likely to be a fairly regular championship player next season.

The other barely got on the pitch this year and likely to be loaned out at championship level next year.
Who do you think is happier with their season? on 10:55 - May 3 with 904 viewssmithy69

I think the time spent with a manager of McKenna’s quality is invaluable to Humps

I do actually feel Gibbs under Mckenna would be a very very very good player / and probably feels right now like he made a wrong decision. At the time though he was Offered more money and a Chance at games in a higher league.

I’m sure he may regret it now
Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:10 - May 3 with 805 viewsJimmyJazz

Humphreys probably due to being (a small) part of a successful season, but realistically neither seem to have progressed forwards this year, Humphreys now seen as a left back backup rather than a midfielder

When Norwich cut their cloth next year maybe Gibbs will have more opportunities

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:16 - May 3 with 758 viewsEuropablue

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 10:55 - May 3 by smithy69

I think the time spent with a manager of McKenna’s quality is invaluable to Humps

I do actually feel Gibbs under Mckenna would be a very very very good player / and probably feels right now like he made a wrong decision. At the time though he was Offered more money and a Chance at games in a higher league.

I don't think he could have predicted how successful we would be. We must not forget that there was a lot of negativity around Town only a few years ago and it was a bit of a career graveyard.
Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:17 - May 3 with 759 viewsdavblue

i think for a young player minutes in the bank are invaluable.

Humphreys doesn't want to be be 21/22 having only made 40/50 appearances, he needs starts, i know of a club who were in for him in January quite hard and wanted to play him as a 10, but as we didn't have cover at left back we couldn't let him go
Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:23 - May 3 with 716 viewsMattinLondon

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 10:55 - May 3 by smithy69

I might be misremembering but I thought that Liam Gibbs was very reluctant to leave. But due to the takeover, and ME incompetence prior to it, he was left with little choice but to leave for that lot. I could well be wrong on this.
Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:31 - May 3 with 663 viewsRadlett_blue

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:23 - May 3 by MattinLondon

I might be misremembering but I thought that Liam Gibbs was very reluctant to leave. But due to the takeover, and ME incompetence prior to it, he was left with little choice but to leave for that lot. I could well be wrong on this.

Gibbs is a year older than Humphreys, but has shown himself up to Championship level & he should have a good career.
This has been a bit of a wasted year for Humphreys & I think he needs to go out on loan next season. He is out of contract in a year's time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:38 - May 3 with 620 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Christ.... I should think they are both pretty happy!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:38 - May 3 with 621 viewsmuccletonjoe

O think we would be mad to let Humphreys go anywhere other than a loan.
Yes, he needs to make more of an impression when he gets the limited chances he has had. But he still has bags of potential.likewise Baggott
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:59 - May 3 with 491 viewscharlie1

One has to play in yellow and green, so…..
Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:59 - May 3 with 490 viewsbournemouthblue

Who do you think is happier with their season? on 11:17 - May 3 by davblue

i think for a young player minutes in the bank are invaluable.

Humphreys doesn't want to be be 21/22 having only made 40/50 appearances, he needs starts, i know of a club who were in for him in January quite hard and wanted to play him as a 10, but as we didn't have cover at left back we couldn't let him go

That's presumably why we were looking to sign Johnson?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024