Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. 17:44 - May 3 with 1451 viewsWallingford_Boy

I don’t go enough anymore, so don’t deserve one.

My question is, as I’m going anyway to watch in the pub with fellow Town fans in the same position, if we went to the ground on the final whistle…. And IF it’s gone to plan, would we be able to go into the ground and enjoy the post match celebrations?

Assume they open the gates before the end of the match?

RIP Sir Bobby

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:49 - May 3 with 1354 viewsWhos_blue

I think there's little to no chance of you getting in mate.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:50 - May 3 with 1337 viewsVaughan8

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:49 - May 3 by Whos_blue

Agreed. Surely the capacity is the capcity for a reason etc.

I can't believe they would start letting people in who werent there at the game.
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:51 - May 3 with 1332 viewsSharkey

High-viz jacket?
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:53 - May 3 with 1296 viewsWhos_blue

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:51 - May 3 by Sharkey

High-viz jacket?

A la Mandy!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:58 - May 3 with 1234 viewsWallingford_Boy

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:49 - May 3 by Whos_blue

There are always some that leave early…. Always!

RIP Sir Bobby

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:02 - May 3 with 1198 viewsSharkey

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:53 - May 3 by Whos_blue

A la Mandy!

I have a mate who is a Col U steward. There are quite a few old-timers who do both. I bet he could just walk in, if properly attired.
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:07 - May 3 with 1161 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 17:58 - May 3 by Wallingford_Boy

There are always some that leave early…. Always!

What? Tomorrow? When we hope to be celebrating and watching the celebrations, even if someone does leave, How do you know where their seats are?

We might as well just open the gates up and let all the opposition fans in for a scrap, like in the old days.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:21 - May 3 with 1074 viewsWallingford_Boy

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:07 - May 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

What? Tomorrow? When we hope to be celebrating and watching the celebrations, even if someone does leave, How do you know where their seats are?

We might as well just open the gates up and let all the opposition fans in for a scrap, like in the old days.

My thinking is it will get a little less organised at the final whistle, people may not stay seated, I imagine a few on the pitch.. sneak in, stand in the aisles and give a darn good cheer!

But yeah, unlikely.

At least I can join in the bus arrival.

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:28 - May 3 with 1028 viewsbazza

If you paraglided in, and landed on the pitch.. they would definitely let you stay, but check the score first. If we lose, you might look a bit daft.
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:30 - May 3 with 1000 viewsBuhrer

Can you reverse escape to victory? You'd need to dig a tunnel from the sewers into the bath... the real celebrations happen in the changing room anyway.
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:33 - May 3 with 978 viewsbackwaywhen

I can’t even get back in when leave after a match to just use the toilets in the North stand realising I’m going to pee myself as I’m walking past…….stewards take is you can’t come back once you’ve left the stadium !
Ps I normally try again further along lol.
No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:36 - May 3 with 951 viewsWallingford_Boy

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 18:33 - May 3 by backwaywhen

I can’t even get back in when leave after a match to just use the toilets in the North stand realising I’m going to pee myself as I’m walking past…….stewards take is you can’t come back once you’ve left the stadium !
Ps I normally try again further along lol.

So you’re telling me there’s a chance?….

RIP Sir Bobby

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 20:09 - May 3 with 659 viewstextbackup

Try and get in the away end when they open gates for them to leave

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 20:18 - May 3 with 593 viewsbazza

No ticket for tomorrow, which I’m fine with.. on 20:09 - May 3 by textbackup

Try and get in the away end when they open gates for them to leave

May have dreamt this, but I’m sure back in the late 80s early 90s, they used to let you in the churchman’s or family area at half time if it wasn’t full.. im sure a few of us did it a couple of times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024