Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silly things I look forward to next season 16:12 - May 4 with 1969 viewswkj

- We know exactly where the highlights will be (Match of the Day)
- People complaining we're not the featured match on Match of the Day
- Lots of discussion about VAR
- The later start in the cup games
- Showing up regularly on the media rumour mills
- Having to download our logo on FM because of the Premier League licencing

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:23 - May 4 with 1898 viewspatrickswell

The big difference between when we were last regulars on Match of the Day and ITV’s wretched, The Premiership is that now, we’ll get a proper highlights package each week. No more 45 seconds of footage, but at least 5-15 minutes each week. And THAT theme tune will feature something Ipswich related for the next 9 months at least.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:29 - May 4 with 1839 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Pitch invasion after finishing 17th and securing another season in the PL…
Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:35 - May 4 with 1809 viewsRadlett_blue

A dearth of Saturday 3pm kick offs, partly because some of our opponents will have been playing in Europe on Thursday.
Sadly, it looks like the PL isn't going to get a 5th Champions' League spot next season, so achieving that will be a little harder.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:38 - May 4 with 1780 viewsduke_maiden

Picking our players in fantasy prem team
Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:39 - May 4 with 1774 viewsRobTheMonk

Morsy dominating Champions League midfielders.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:59 - May 4 with 1671 viewsGeneric

People saying we’ve had a lucky start and we’ll fall away after 10 games/Christmas/Easter/Next Season
Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:06 - May 4 with 1633 viewsBlueNomad

Seeing who is in the opening credits.

Alan Shearer giving us some praise
Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:07 - May 4 with 1612 viewsFrimleyBlue

Seeing ipswich in the top 4 at Xmas.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:10 - May 4 with 1584 viewsSwailsey

Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:38 - May 4 by duke_maiden

Picking our players in fantasy prem team

This is the real answer

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:16 - May 4 with 1544 viewsThe_Major

No Carabao Cup 1st Round malarkey.

Possible U21 team in the Freight Auto Windscreens Pizza Sherpa Trophy.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:26 - May 4 with 1490 viewsjontysnut

Singing f off back to London to Man U fans after a 3-0 home win
Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:31 - May 4 with 1462 viewsThe_Major

Also, buying EA FC 25 to see a virtual Portman Road.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 17:36 - May 4 with 1433 viewsIllinoisblue

Losing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Silly things I look forward to next season on 23:57 - May 4 with 1168 viewsStewart27

No Don Goodman
Silly things I look forward to next season on 00:39 - May 5 with 1092 viewsBigalhunter

Having an official re-hydration partner.

Watching Ed Sheehan celebrate in front of Prince William, as Sarmiento scores a 95th minute winner at Villa Park.

Kicking off at 4.30 on a Sunday at Maine Road and Al Hamadi scoring a 95th minute winner. Pep whining about having to play 72 hours after an exhausting visit to the San Siro, with his billion quid squad clinically dead from exhaustion.

Sam Morsy crunching into Bruno Fernandez and emerging with the ball whilst the show pony waves his arms about like an electrocuted octopus.

Vaclav nutmegging Haaland.

Reaching 45 pts by Christmas.
[Post edited 5 May 1:01]
Silly things I look forward to next season on 00:53 - May 5 with 1064 viewsquirkie

We haven't been on MoTD for a league match since 1995, nearly 30 years.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Silly things I look forward to next season on 01:55 - May 5 with 982 viewsiamatractorboy

Silly things I look forward to next season on 00:53 - May 5 by quirkie

We haven't been on MoTD for a league match since 1995, nearly 30 years.

Nerd alert: I am fairly confident 2000/01 highlights at least was on the BBC I.E. MOTD. I am sure Lineker made some gag around Christmas time saying the top 3 was the usual boring predictable Man Utd, Arsenal and Ipswich.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 03:10 - May 5 with 927 viewsquirkie

Silly things I look forward to next season on 01:55 - May 5 by iamatractorboy

Nerd alert: I am fairly confident 2000/01 highlights at least was on the BBC I.E. MOTD. I am sure Lineker made some gag around Christmas time saying the top 3 was the usual boring predictable Man Utd, Arsenal and Ipswich.

I caught one, no MoTD in 2001/02 you silly boy.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Silly things I look forward to next season on 06:23 - May 5 with 808 viewsibbleobble

Silly things I look forward to next season on 16:29 - May 4 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Pitch invasion after finishing 17th and securing another season in the PL…

Nah. I’m fairly confident we’ll be relatively comfortable next season as I was finishing top 6 this season. We’ve been playing at a PL and standard all season. Augment the squad and we’ll be fine. Europe in the next two or three seasons.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 08:00 - May 5 with 602 viewssticklegs

Buying the Panini sticker album and a few packs of stickers, for the first time in decades qnd hoping for an Ipswich player or sparkly badge.
Silly things I look forward to next season on 08:38 - May 5 with 511 viewswkj

Silly things I look forward to next season on 08:00 - May 5 by sticklegs

Buying the Panini sticker album and a few packs of stickers, for the first time in decades qnd hoping for an Ipswich player or sparkly badge.

That's a great shout

Silly things I look forward to next season on 08:53 - May 5 with 457 viewswkj

They talked about us on MOTD last night

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001z12g/match-of-the-day-202324-04052024

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024