Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, which game are we most looking forward to? 20:34 - May 7 with 2033 viewsLeistonBlue

United away? Liverpool at home? Man City?

For me, a slightly odd one, but I really can’t wait for Everton away. Last season at goodison park and a ground I’ve never been to. Imagine if we got them last game of the season in their last every game there!! So much to look forward to.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:36 - May 7 with 1852 viewssmithy69

Newcastle away for me
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:40 - May 7 with 1820 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think Goodison would be a popular choice for most football fans.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:42 - May 7 with 1800 viewsJ2BLUE

The first one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:43 - May 7 with 1802 viewsMK1

Home to WBA.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:45 - May 7 with 1782 viewsyorkshireblue

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:40 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think Goodison would be a popular choice for most football fans.

Goodison is the ground I'd most like to visit - if I am able to get a ticket. One of the smaller allocations though.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:50 - May 7 with 1718 viewsArnieM

I’ll be honest I can’t wait for all of the games …. But both Man City (just to see first hand Haarland, and Foden ) and Man Utd coz I think McKenna will outwit them.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:51 - May 7 with 1709 viewsLord_Lucan

I drove past their new ground the other week.

I have a feeling they are hoping to move there half way through the season.

Stand to be corrected.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:53 - May 7 with 1679 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Probably Everton away also for the same reasons....plus a realistic chance of a result there.

Incidentally will priority for tickets roll over from this season for home games and away games been to this season affecting the ability to get tickets next.....
Login to get fewer ads

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:54 - May 7 with 1672 viewsMK1

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:51 - May 7 by Lord_Lucan

I drove past their new ground the other week.

I have a feeling they are hoping to move there half way through the season.

Stand to be corrected.

Why, what's wrong with it?
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:55 - May 7 with 1656 viewsbluelagos

Looking forward to new stadiums for me.

So Spurs, Man City, Arsenal, West Ham, Brentford and Everton (if done)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:58 - May 7 with 1621 viewsLord_Lucan

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:54 - May 7 by MK1

What dya mean?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:59 - May 7 with 1619 viewstextbackup

Palace away, love their support and stadium

Away at the end of August, then again Xmas into Jan… so will probably miss a good 5/6 games!
[Post edited 7 May 21:01]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:59 - May 7 with 1617 viewsunbelievablue

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:55 - May 7 by bluelagos

Looking forward to new stadiums for me.

So Spurs, Man City, Arsenal, West Ham, Brentford and Everton (if done)

In terms of grounds, I really want to get to Spurs, Brentford, Arsenal.

Games, any of the big boys at PR. Man United at home in particular.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 21:27 - May 7 with 1469 viewsHelp

every single one home and away. I will savour every win, draw or defeat knowing we are in the Prem. Singing at home or away, watching on sky screaming at the telly, or screaming at the radio listening to Brenner's descriptive commentary.

Also in the TWTD chat room
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 21:43 - May 7 with 1400 viewsArnieM

Will tickets for away games be a problem to get hold ofdo people think?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 21:53 - May 7 with 1356 viewsStewart27

I’m nervously waiting the fixtures as I’ll be away the first 2 games probably 😬
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:05 - May 7 with 1292 viewsMeadowlark

I've been to Goodison, but not to any of the new stadiums, so ManC, Spurs, Arse, WetSpam, Brentford etc

Mind you, I've not been to most of the others for over 20 years, and some a lot longer than that, so looking forward to all really.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:07 - May 7 with 1280 viewsChurchman

None of them and all of them. I don’t really look at the opposition players (rarely anyway). They’re a load of ugly people in horrible coloured shirts there to be beaten.

I can think of a few players i’ve noticed who have impressed over the years, but really it’s all about my team. So which game am I looking forward to? The first home game. The atmospher, the feeling will be amazing.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:11 - May 7 with 1260 viewsTrumptonBlue

Bravo.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:17 - May 7 with 1234 views_clive_baker_

Tickled me that did
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:22 - May 7 with 1198 views_clive_baker_

Spurs because the stadium is world class
West Ham because it might have a bit of edge and it’s close
Craven Cottage one of my favourite away days
Newcastle / Brighton / Bournemouth / Liverpool & Everton / Manc & City all decent weekenders
Arsenal / Chelsea just because
Palace. Proper and used to live right near Selhurst.

Wolves / Villa / Forest / Brentford are probably the only ones that are a bit…meh. Brentford’s new stadium is pretty guff IMO
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:26 - May 7 with 1146 viewsLord_Lucan

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:11 - May 7 by TrumptonBlue

Bravo.

Yes indeed.

I read it 5 times before I became a stoopid dick and replied to it.

Fair play.

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:34 - May 7 with 1106 viewsFoD_Blue

In February I did a stadium tour of the Spurs stadium. I wore my Town shirt of course and came in for a bit of a ribbing from the tour guides (I would have expected nothing less).

When we were in the stadium bowl, I asked where the away fans are located, to which I was asked "why do you need to know?". My response was that I was checking for when we play Spurs in the league next season. I was laughed at.

Well, next season, we WILL be in that away end, and I can't wait.

However, I'm probably most looking forward to a trip to Goodison, before Everton relocate.
So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 23:00 - May 7 with 1011 viewsSwailsey

Delightful

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 20:15 - May 9 with 555 viewsMK1

So, which game are we most looking forward to? on 22:26 - May 7 by Lord_Lucan

Yes indeed.

I read it 5 times before I became a stoopid dick and replied to it.

Fair play.

Sorry. I am a sarcastic Tw@t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024