Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here 11:28 - May 17 with 4269 viewsAsa

That he'd been sounded out through his representatives about going to Norwich if they failed to go up.

Was hoping it was Leroy!

But given Rosenior turned down Plymouth, I would imagine it may well have some substance in it and he's on their shortlist.

Which would be a shame. Rosenior seems a really likeable, top bloke. Thought similar about Chris Hughton but managed to find a way to want him to fail miserably so I'm sure I can manage.

Hopefully it's this Arsenal guy however. Feel like that's more of a risk. First they welcome the coaches with pyro's, then they look to take on the assistant of a top Premier club. Where do they get their ideas?
[Post edited 17 May 11:29]
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:55 - May 17 with 3941 viewsJ2BLUE

Isn't the Arsenal coach very highly rated? I'm hoping they end up with an old school hoof merchant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:57 - May 17 with 3904 viewsdirtyboy

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:55 - May 17 by J2BLUE

Isn't the Arsenal coach very highly rated? I'm hoping they end up with an old school hoof merchant.

Highly rated, but only 28.

Not saying he couldn't do it, but that IS young for a manager to make some pretty significant changes.

Rosenior I really like, will have to bookmark this to remember I liked him once if he does become a dirteh yella
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:58 - May 17 with 3886 viewsAsa

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:55 - May 17 by J2BLUE

He is. But surely they can't all be that good.

Wasn't Critchley an Assistant at Liverpool. Was Beale an assistant at Villa and Rangers?

There's no way they can be lucky enough to get the next McKenna by simply copying us. Surely?
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 12:34 - May 17 with 3631 viewsReusersTown

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:57 - May 17 by dirtyboy

Not saying he couldn't do it, but that IS young for a manager to make some pretty significant changes.

Rosenior I really like, will have to bookmark this to remember I liked him once if he does become a dirteh yella

28! Jesus wept. That would probably be hilarious tbf.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 12:38 - May 17 with 3578 viewsArchiRob

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:58 - May 17 by Asa

Wasn't Critchley an Assistant at Liverpool. Was Beale an assistant at Villa and Rangers?

There's no way they can be lucky enough to get the next McKenna by simply copying us. Surely?

If they really want to copy us they have to drop a league .

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 12:39 - May 17 with 3561 viewswkj

Andre Breitenreiter would be a perfect fit

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 12:41 - May 17 with 3535 viewstextbackup

I like him too… however if he failed to take Hull into the playoffs with the squad they had, I doubt with what Norwich have will be enough either.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 15:30 - May 17 with 2932 viewscharlie1

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:57 - May 17 by dirtyboy

Can you imagine the poor lad trying to get a tune out of some of the ageing cloggers they’ve got in that team??

Anybody half decent will be sold to balance the books.
Login to get fewer ads

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 15:55 - May 17 with 2825 views_clive_baker_

I can’t see Norwich buying anyone out of their contract, certainly not for the sort of money Rohl would cost. It’s going to be someone not in a job I would think, so Rosenior would have to be a strong candidate.

I can’t wait to see them get all excited about an up and coming young manager only to then hire Gary Megson.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:02 - May 17 with 2778 viewsportmanking

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 15:55 - May 17 by _clive_baker_

I can’t see Norwich buying anyone out of their contract, certainly not for the sort of money Rohl would cost. It’s going to be someone not in a job I would think, so Rosenior would have to be a strong candidate.

I can’t wait to see them get all excited about an up and coming young manager only to then hire Gary Megson.

Will Still is another possible.

Although he's a VERY leftfield option IMO, carrying immense risk.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:37 - May 17 with 2593 viewsVic

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:02 - May 17 by portmanking

Will Still is another possible.

Although he's a VERY leftfield option IMO, carrying immense risk.

Would it be too much of a drop for Potter? I mean, we all know the answer, but he might really like the challenge.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:52 - May 17 with 2513 viewsDennyx4

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:37 - May 17 by Vic

Would it be too much of a drop for Potter? I mean, we all know the answer, but he might really like the challenge.

Possible, also Cooper is available, hope they don’t get him, as I quite rate him.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 17:27 - May 17 with 2388 viewsNthQldITFC

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:52 - May 17 by Dennyx4

Possible, also Cooper is available, hope they don’t get him, as I quite rate him.

He has the look of one who'd fit in well in Norfolk.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 17:31 - May 17 with 2359 viewsgainsboroughblue

There are certainly one or two decent managers available.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 18:39 - May 17 with 2098 viewsGeoffSentence

Whoever they get, by February they will be trying to lure Warnock away fromTorquay.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 19:17 - May 17 with 1943 viewsMisterBlue

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 18:39 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Whoever they get, by February they will be trying to lure Warnock away fromTorquay.

Warnock has just said on tv, he had an interview with them once. They asked him if the fans would enjoy his brand of football. His reply was, "what, winning?".
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 20:25 - May 17 with 1795 viewsVaughan8

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 11:58 - May 17 by Asa

I wad just going to say. Teams to try to "copy" others but it doesn't always work out, probably not a lot otherwise everyone would do it.

Rosenior would probably be a good appointment for them sadly.....
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 21:55 - May 17 with 1558 viewsyorkshireblue

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:37 - May 17 by Vic

He turned down both Leicester and Ajax in the summer, so I doubt Norwich appeals.

Does beg the question what jobs he actually thinks he suitable for. Unless he’s just laying in a beach being paid by Chelsea.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 22:04 - May 17 with 1508 viewsBarcaBlue

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 21:55 - May 17 by yorkshireblue

He turned down both Leicester and Ajax in the summer, so I doubt Norwich appeals.

Does beg the question what jobs he actually thinks he suitable for. Unless he’s just laying in a beach being paid by Chelsea.

Maybe holding out for the England job, or replacing Howe when he gets the job. Can't imagine he'd drop down to Norwich. It's going to be someone who needs to get back into managing like Cooper or Rosenior.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 22:06 - May 17 with 1497 viewscressi

Whatever happens they are skint anyone half Decent will leave anyone will have their work cut out
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 22:09 - May 17 with 1475 viewscressi

Potter wouldn't go the Xmas Market in Norwich let alone the football club.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 02:57 - May 18 with 1234 viewscharlie1

Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 20:25 - May 17 by Vaughan8

I wad just going to say. Teams to try to "copy" others but it doesn't always work out, probably not a lot otherwise everyone would do it.

Rosenior would probably be a good appointment for them sadly.....

The difference between us and them is that Ashton seems to have done a massive among of homework and due diligence on McKenna.

Knapper has promised a job to his mate.
Nepo appointment.
Was told last week by someone that knows Rosenior from his time here on 16:40 - May 18 with 768 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Steve McLaren...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024