Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poch gone at Chelsea 18:58 - May 21 with 9398 viewsitfcjoe

Here we go again

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

3/1. He's gone, accept it. (n/t) on 21:10 - May 21 with 1179 viewsNthsuffolkblue

3/1. He's gone, accept it. (n/t) on 20:44 - May 21 by MK1

Time is flying on here. Just now it was 20/43

Gone from 10 to 9 to 9:10 now!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:02 - May 21 with 1059 viewsmonty_radio

Poch gone at Chelsea on 19:43 - May 21 by burnbudgiesburn

Pace of life was a lot slower. No internet, 24/7 news.

Was just before my time in supporting Town - but I recall Man City, Everton & Sunderland all wanted him at one time or another during his time here as well as other clubs abroad.

If Robson had been linked with Real Madrid we'd have had to wait until the Green'un came out on the Saturday night - and then it wouldn't have been in there, so we'd have had to console ourselves with the news of Woodbridge Town and Achilles while watching Dr Who in Black and White and wondering how the Daleks would ever conquer the universe while their creators still hadn't figured out how to get them up the stairs.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:18 - May 21 with 954 viewsFrankMarshall

McKenna will be linked with everyone. Next it'll be Bayern or Birmingham City.

Frank Marshall

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:23 - May 21 with 915 viewsGlasgowBlue

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:18 - May 21 by FrankMarshall

McKenna will be linked with everyone. Next it'll be Bayern or Birmingham City.

And if he stays we are going to go through this all over again in January.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:29 - May 21 with 864 viewsN2_Blue

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:23 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

I think it's giving people more grief than it would at any other point in the future because there will be a certain amount of regret if we don;t get the chance to be a prem team with mckenna in charge after all he did to get us there.

There will be contsant speculation from now until he finally leaves whenever that is. But i'll find it easier to take if he has had at least a spell of managing us in the Premier league. I hope it's at least a season rather than 6 months though!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Poch gone at Chelsea on 23:10 - May 21 with 727 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Poch gone at Chelsea on 19:52 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Very close to joining Everton. I may have dreamed this but I recall reading that the Cobbolds actually caught up with him at an airport when he was going to speak to a Spanish club. Sure I remember my dad and grandad talking about it at the time.

He’d actually agreed to join Everton, but asked them not to make any announcement until he’d had time to speak to the Ipswich directors. So he was fuming when he saw that the story had broken in the papers the next day. He decided he couldn’t work with people he couldn’t trust and stayed with Town.
Poch gone at Chelsea on 00:04 - May 22 with 622 viewsEuropablue

Poch gone at Chelsea on 19:05 - May 21 by WD19

Was supposed to be on more than £10m a year. Imagine signing a 3-5 year contract knowing that you are guaranteed £30m+ even if you get fired after 5 minutes…..

They could ask Potter to come back and work for them again, it wouldn't cost them anything as they are still paying him off!
Poch gone at Chelsea on 00:36 - May 22 with 572 viewsLord_Lucan

Poch gone at Chelsea on 19:04 - May 21 by textbackup

If he left for them, I’d lose a bit of respect.
Because we all know what a basket case they are.
He’d be going there knowing that by Xmas he could get the sack for being average

I don't think for a moment he would go there but,

People keep banging on about Kieron should stay because a/ Finish what you started, b/ Brighton is actually a small club, c/ Chelsea are basket cases........

Come on. Let's say you are on £30k a week - and then someone offers you £100k a week over three years. That is an extra £36m per year.

actually, can someone check these figures here as they seem ridiculous. Surely only social influencers earn this sort of money and quite rightly so.

Oh dear, the magic numbrers add up baby.

So, why doesn't anyone pull out the footballers baby?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Poch gone at Chelsea on 05:56 - May 22 with 443 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Poch gone at Chelsea on 22:23 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Why January?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Poch gone at Chelsea on 06:25 - May 22 with 393 viewstractorboy1978

Poch gone at Chelsea on 00:36 - May 22 by Lord_Lucan

I don't think for a moment he would go there but,

People keep banging on about Kieron should stay because a/ Finish what you started, b/ Brighton is actually a small club, c/ Chelsea are basket cases........

Come on. Let's say you are on £30k a week - and then someone offers you £100k a week over three years. That is an extra £36m per year.

actually, can someone check these figures here as they seem ridiculous. Surely only social influencers earn this sort of money and quite rightly so.

Oh dear, the magic numbrers add up baby.

So, why doesn't anyone pull out the footballers baby?

Think you mean an extra £3.6m!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024