Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? 13:33 - Jan 6 with 892 viewsITFC_Forever

Think Wrexham were still in the League in 1995?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:36 - Jan 6 with 884 viewsCaptainObvious

We lost to Gorleston in 1933. The "These Are Not Yet The Days" message board went into meltdown.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:40 - Jan 6 with 863 viewsITFC_Forever

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:36 - Jan 6 by CaptainObvious

We lost to Gorleston in 1933. The "These Are Not Yet The Days" message board went into meltdown.

I did mean since we were in the League ourselves.....

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:44 - Jan 6 with 847 viewsPJH

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:40 - Jan 6 by ITFC_Forever

I did mean since we were in the League ourselves.....

Peterborough 1959/60.

Peterborough joined Football League in 1960/61 and promptly won Division 4.

We did quite well ourselves in the League in 1960/61 and 1961/62.
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:44 - Jan 6 with 849 viewsMedwayTractor

Yes, to Peterborough, 2-3 at home in January 1960, 3rd round.

It was the season before we won the Div 2 title and the team included 7 of the players who were regulars in the Championship winning side a year later.

Peterborough were elected to the Football League for the following season, when they won the Div 4 title, so perhaps weren't that bad for a non-league team.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:45 - Jan 6 with 835 viewsPJH

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:44 - Jan 6 by MedwayTractor

Yes, to Peterborough, 2-3 at home in January 1960, 3rd round.

It was the season before we won the Div 2 title and the team included 7 of the players who were regulars in the Championship winning side a year later.

Peterborough were elected to the Football League for the following season, when they won the Div 4 title, so perhaps weren't that bad for a non-league team.

I just said that.
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:51 - Jan 6 with 821 viewsblueislander

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:45 - Jan 6 by PJH

I just said that.

It was a sell out all ticket match. Terrific atmosphere and a big disappointment for us.
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:02 - Jan 6 with 794 viewsITFC_Forever

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 13:44 - Jan 6 by PJH

Peterborough 1959/60.

Peterborough joined Football League in 1960/61 and promptly won Division 4.

We did quite well ourselves in the League in 1960/61 and 1961/62.

Wow, so 57 years ago.

This is going to be some effort from Mick to top that. If we get knocked out by Lincoln, I can't see how he will have any credibility left, especially if it doesn't even go to a replay.

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 770 viewsMeadowlark

What do you mean "before?". That's a defeatist attitude!
Login to get fewer ads

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:23 - Jan 6 with 722 viewsBluefish

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:02 - Jan 6 by ITFC_Forever

Wow, so 57 years ago.

This is going to be some effort from Mick to top that. If we get knocked out by Lincoln, I can't see how he will have any credibility left, especially if it doesn't even go to a replay.

I wouldn't give 2 sh*ts I would be more upset about the qpr defeat

It is not like cup upsets don't happen quite often. The league is far more important

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:25 - Jan 6 with 709 viewsITFC_Forever

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:23 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

It is not like cup upsets don't happen quite often. The league is far more important

A League season that we gave up on after 3 weeks and where we're stuck in 15th place? Hold the back page.

A decent cup run can generate some much needed excitement and income.

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:25 - Jan 6 with 709 viewsbrazil1982

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:23 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

If we lose I think MM will walk away.
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:26 - Jan 6 with 703 viewsBluefish

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:25 - Jan 6 by brazil1982

No chance

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:26 - Jan 6 with 699 viewsBluefish

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:25 - Jan 6 by ITFC_Forever

A League season that we gave up on after 3 weeks and where we're stuck in 15th place? Hold the back page.

A decent cup run can generate some much needed excitement and income.

Oh dear you have become one of them

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:31 - Jan 6 with 678 viewsCotty

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:02 - Jan 6 by ITFC_Forever

Wow, so 57 years ago.

I don't quite get why you're fantasising about us losing?
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:41 - Jan 6 with 646 viewsITFC_Forever

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:26 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

Oh dear you have become one of them

Ha.

I could say that you are one of those modern dullards that don't care about the FA Cup as league position is everything.....

Some of my favourite moments in football have been FA Cup matches, just as much as the League.

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:41 - Jan 6 with 641 viewsITFC_Forever

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:31 - Jan 6 by Cotty

I don't quite get why you're fantasising about us losing?

Not fantasising, just concerned.

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 598 viewsxrayspecs

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 14:25 - Jan 6 by brazil1982

Not a chance. How many times does the club and Mick have to say he is staying before fans believe him?
Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 15:04 - Jan 6 with 593 viewsRadlett_blue

Have we ever lost to a non-league side in the Cup before? on 15:01 - Jan 6 by xrayspecs

Not a chance. How many times does the club and Mick have to say he is staying before fans believe him?

Dippy won't walk - he's too proud & stubborn.
I also only think Evans would fire him only if he thought he wouldn't keep us treading water in the Championship & I don't think we're likely to be relegated.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024