Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? 18:45 - Jan 26 with 3160 viewsIllinoisblue

Didz and Bish back, multiple million pound bids in, radio gaga in midfield, Taylor in to shore us up... 6th place, we're coming for you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 18:45 - Jan 26 with 2357 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 18:48 - Jan 26 with 2343 viewsDubtractor

I love the attempt at optimism, but no. We'd need just over 2 points a game for the rest of the season.

We'll finish about 17th.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 18:54]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 18:50 - Jan 26 with 2334 viewsbournemouthblue

It would take a miracle frankly

We'd need to metamorphosise into a decent side and have several bursts of multiple wins. We'd need to be wininng 4 or 5 games on the spin consistently.

I can't see it happening!

You get the odd side that comes out of no where and climbs the table but I can't see that being us.

The most likely candidate for that is Fulham?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 18:50 - Jan 26 with 2326 viewsReuser_is_God

Nah mate.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 18:52 - Jan 26 with 2312 viewsBenters

You must be on the sauce ?

12th -15th boom

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:00 - Jan 26 with 2269 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have an you just for this being the first upbeat post I've seen on here all day

BELIEVE!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:03 - Jan 26 with 2251 viewsSwansea_Blue

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:00 - Jan 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Have an you just for this being the first upbeat post I've seen on here all day

BELIEVE!

Not being funny Rommy, but you may as well believe in fairies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:03 - Jan 26 with 2246 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:03 - Jan 26 by Swansea_Blue

Not being funny Rommy, but you may as well believe in fairies.

I don't actually think we will get top 6.

But it's nice to see some positivity

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:07 - Jan 26 with 2241 viewsLankHenners

Mick'll give a press conference where he tells us of that time with Wolves when they didn't win in 14 games or whatever then picked up a ridiculous amount of points to win promotion.

Inspired by such words, the team goes on an incredible run of form which sees us into the top 6 courtesy of a 35-yarder from Douglas in the 97th minute on the last day of the season to see us scrape in at the expense of Derby. We beat Huddersfield over two legs before Toumani Diagouraga scorpion kicks in a 120th minute winner against Leeds in the final when Didz passes to him blatantly using his hand.

Simple.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:14 - Jan 26 with 2199 viewsrgp1

How about a quick surge for some men in white coats?
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:15 - Jan 26 with 2181 viewsbournemouthblue

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:07 - Jan 26 by LankHenners

Mick'll give a press conference where he tells us of that time with Wolves when they didn't win in 14 games or whatever then picked up a ridiculous amount of points to win promotion.

Inspired by such words, the team goes on an incredible run of form which sees us into the top 6 courtesy of a 35-yarder from Douglas in the 97th minute on the last day of the season to see us scrape in at the expense of Derby. We beat Huddersfield over two legs before Toumani Diagouraga scorpion kicks in a 120th minute winner against Leeds in the final when Didz passes to him blatantly using his hand.

Simple.

It sounds unlikely but watching Donald Trump as President goes to show that nothing is impossible

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:18 - Jan 26 with 2163 viewsjas0999

Taylor although a good signing, hasn't played so isn't match fit and injury prone. Bids in, doesn't mean players signed sadly. On the contrary how many times has the club spouted that line.

We may make around 12th. Likelihood is 14th.
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:21 - Jan 26 with 2150 viewsjas0999

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:07 - Jan 26 by LankHenners

Simple.

Actually, I was with you until the 120th minute winner in the play off final. Diagouraga won't be eligible as he can't play against his patent club. Otherwise, sounded fairly credible.
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:42 - Jan 26 with 2073 viewsLankHenners

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:21 - Jan 26 by jas0999

Actually, I was with you until the 120th minute winner in the play off final. Diagouraga won't be eligible as he can't play against his patent club. Otherwise, sounded fairly credible.

I knew there was something in there that wasn't quite right!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:54 - Jan 26 with 2023 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:21 - Jan 26 by jas0999

Swap with Leon Best then.

Phoenix from the Flames.

Simple.
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:54 - Jan 26 with 2020 viewsGrahamHarbey

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:42 - Jan 26 by LankHenners

I knew there was something in there that wasn't quite right!

I'd Iove that to happen but for me, as long as I can see something that makes me positive for the start of next season, I'll be happy, we have left it a bit too late for a miracle run.

COYB
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:55 - Jan 26 with 2009 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 1984 viewsWestSussexBlue

Which season?
I really hope your not serious.
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 20:01 - Jan 26 with 1969 viewsRoyKeanesDog

If the crowd got behind the team we'd have a decent shout. Unfortunately the boo-boys will let the club down.

Shame.

Poll: Best Football Song

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 20:40 - Jan 26 with 1866 viewswarkthisway

Good try

bentnkuqi

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 20:45 - Jan 26 with 1843 views3_5_2

I would take our usual 15th right now. Which shows just how bang average we are

Liking your optimism though

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 21:45 - Jan 26 with 1751 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

I admire your optimism but if MM stays we will be lucky to avoid relegation never mind playoffs!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 22:16 - Jan 26 with 1672 viewssundaze

Didz is the most important and skilful player we have. He ran the show at QPR until he tired late on. Unfortunately he is unlikely to remain injury free for any length of time and we will always struggle to find anyone else to put their foot on the ball and link the team together the way he does. We still haven't got a striker either.
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 22:30 - Jan 26 with 1634 viewsfabian_illness

I'll agree with the opening post, if our glorious leader can pull a rabbit out of the hat before the window shuts, I think it would be a good bet.
Whatever anyone says, Moore is a punt worth taking, Taylor is a very good signing and I hope he earns a longer deal and Diadora is just what we need in the middle. I'd like to see Skuse displaced.
Late surge to the play-offs anyone? on 22:43 - Jan 26 with 1591 viewstextbackup

Woke up this morning feeling fine
Big keefer Moore was on my mind
6 foot 5 and hard as a lump of wooood
Something tells me micks on to something gooood

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024