Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from 12th Man's admission 14:46 - Feb 9 with 2769 viewsKeno

has any else learned anything recently they really should have known but didn't?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 14:52 - Feb 9 with 1913 viewsDarth_Koont

52% of the board I expect.

Pronouns: He/Him

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:09 - Feb 9 with 1844 viewsJ2BLUE

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 14:52 - Feb 9 by Darth_Koont

Hehe, you keep sniping mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:12 - Feb 9 with 1826 viewsDarth_Koont

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:09 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

Hehe, you keep sniping mate.

I don't know what you're upset about. You'll have a 180 degree turnaround in about a week and be posting the same.

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:14 - Feb 9 with 1810 viewsJ2BLUE

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Darth_Koont

I don't know what you're upset about. You'll have a 180 degree turnaround in about a week and be posting the same.

Well that's a load of crap and you know it. I've admitted I'm wrong on a few things but haven't changed from Brexit.

Truly impaired.

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:16 - Feb 9 with 1793 viewsKeno

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:14 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

Well that's a load of crap and you know it. I've admitted I'm wrong on a few things but haven't changed from Brexit.

isn't your thinking a little scrambled?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:18 - Feb 9 with 1771 viewsDarth_Koont

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:14 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

Well, I'm not expecting it today. But we're all creatures of habit.

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:24 - Feb 9 with 1741 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:16 - Feb 9 by Keno

isn't your thinking a little scrambled?

Let's not get on to J2 and eggs again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:25 - Feb 9 with 1739 viewsFtnfwest

all the countries on trumps attempted ban list also have nationality bans of their own on (largely) each other but also a number of other countries
Login to get fewer ads

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:26 - Feb 9 with 1728 viewsWeWereZombies

The first law of ecology is that everything is connected to everything else.

Was that the type of thing you were looking for?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:27 - Feb 9 with 1718 viewsJ2BLUE

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:18 - Feb 9 by Darth_Koont

Well, I'm not expecting it today. But we're all creatures of habit.

Yes you prove that

Truly impaired.

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:28 - Feb 9 with 1711 viewsDarth_Koont

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:27 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

Yes you prove that

Thanks!

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:28 - Feb 9 with 1704 viewsNewcyBlue

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:24 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Yeah, stop egging him on....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:29 - Feb 9 with 1698 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:28 - Feb 9 by NewcyBlue

Yeah, stop egging him on....

This matter really is no yolk.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:42 - Feb 9 with 1651 viewshoppy

I've recently learned that Dolly has a girlfriend, apparently.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:45 - Feb 9 with 1631 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:24 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Whoooooosh!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:50 - Feb 9 with 1612 viewsRaedwald_625

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:25 - Feb 9 by Ftnfwest

all the countries on trumps attempted ban list also have nationality bans of their own on (largely) each other but also a number of other countries

you're out of line. Put your blinkers back on.
Following on from 12th Man's admission on 16:19 - Feb 9 with 1546 viewsFtnfwest

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:50 - Feb 9 by Raedwald_625

you're out of line. Put your blinkers back on.

its ok no one noticed!
Following on from 12th Man's admission on 16:34 - Feb 9 with 1484 viewsAdmiralFunge

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Darth_Koont

Gotta say, Koonters, one of Maliblu's most endearing features is that he puts his hands up when he's wrong.

Pretty much no-one else on this board, myself included, does that.

Sadly, this positive characteristic is offset by his diet choices, which appear to be designed for the forthcoming Nuclear winter.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 16:36 - Feb 9 with 1479 viewsKeno

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 16:34 - Feb 9 by AdmiralFunge

Gotta say, Koonters, one of Maliblu's most endearing features is that he puts his hands up when he's wrong.

Sadly, this positive characteristic is offset by his diet choices, which appear to be designed for the forthcoming Nuclear winter.

May I just say that if ever I am wrong I would be happy to put my hand out and acknowledge that

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:07 - Feb 9 with 1430 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well said

J2 is indeed wrong more often than not. But he admits that

;)

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:11 - Feb 9 with 1414 viewshoppy

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:07 - Feb 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Well said

J2 is indeed wrong more often than not. But he admits that

;)

I've never seen his admission of being very wrong with regards to those eggs though, to be fair...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 1397 viewsDarth_Koont

It is endearing, I'll give you that. And admirable if more could do it.

He is the Zen master of "Wrong".

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:44 - Feb 9 with 1343 viewsNewcyBlue

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 14:52 - Feb 9 by Darth_Koont

I hope Scotland vote for independence next time, just so we stop hearing about it and how they will prosper in the EU. They are as bad as the Brexit lot on both sides who keep banging on about it. There was a referendum, a vote was counted and decided. I voted remain, but I see no point banging on and wanting to change the result.

What's wrong with people these days? Always have to be right. Always have to be on a moral high ground. Always have to be heard. You're not important. Your views are not important. Nobody cares what you think. Nobody cares what I think.

Stop trying to change the world and change things closer by that you can. Go buy a homeless person a meal, or a sleeping bag. Go help local charities.

For all his political stuff, Glassers has raised a fair bit for charities and I wouldn't be surprised if he has done other stuff that we don't know about. I have more respect for that than I do people arguing on a message board.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:59 - Feb 9 with 1314 viewsDarth_Koont

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 17:44 - Feb 9 by NewcyBlue

I hope Scotland vote for independence next time, just so we stop hearing about it and how they will prosper in the EU. They are as bad as the Brexit lot on both sides who keep banging on about it. There was a referendum, a vote was counted and decided. I voted remain, but I see no point banging on and wanting to change the result.

What's wrong with people these days? Always have to be right. Always have to be on a moral high ground. Always have to be heard. You're not important. Your views are not important. Nobody cares what you think. Nobody cares what I think.

Stop trying to change the world and change things closer by that you can. Go buy a homeless person a meal, or a sleeping bag. Go help local charities.

For all his political stuff, Glassers has raised a fair bit for charities and I wouldn't be surprised if he has done other stuff that we don't know about. I have more respect for that than I do people arguing on a message board.

Well, the Brexit debate isn't over, it's just starting. And the negotiations are for everyone in the UK so the issues are pretty important.

Part of this is to try and unpick the fallacies and ignorance driving much of the current "mandate". Or we're just going to drag ourselves down a poor path on a politically motivated anti-immigration ticket.

Do you really think the major parties care more about an uncertain future for the country or an uncertain future for them? They'll throw the country under the bus for a generation or more in order to get 5 years in power.

Following on from 12th Man's admission on 18:06 - Feb 9 with 1284 viewstextbackup

I had no idea, up to about 6 months ago, that we actually lost the FA cup game vs Liverpool, the way Johnsons goal was talked about I naturally assumed it was the winner!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024