Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for 17:57 - Feb 21 with 2543 viewsLord_Lucan

some binge watching. Preferably English gritty dramas but open to suggestions.

Help needed, otherwise I will have to talk to Wifey

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:03 - Feb 21 with 1706 viewsgiant_stow

Happy Valley (if you can fund it)?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:06 - Feb 21 with 1700 viewsLord_Lucan

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:03 - Feb 21 by giant_stow

Happy Valley (if you can fund it)?

Thanks but seen it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:10 - Feb 21 with 1687 viewsBarcaBlue

Black Sail (English gritty pirates)
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:12 - Feb 21 with 1675 viewsMullet

Frontier is watchable and lots of English/Irish talent in it.

Decent mix of violence and drama, not too badly acted. Set in early USA when it was still a colony.

Don't bother with OA, not sure if it's still being hyped on there but it's about as opposite of what you asked for and full of dreadful art student type nonsense that ruins it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:18 - Feb 21 with 1664 viewsAdmiralFunge

You got Sky Atlantic, LL?

Get on Quarry if so, it's absolutely fcking brilliant. Makes my all-time top 5.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:19 - Feb 21 with 1667 viewsAbBlue

You've probably seen it, but I really enjoyed Peaky Blinders.

Also really enjoying Taboo - so not been on that thread yet.

And whilst missing your brief, Sons of Anarchy is one of the best things I have watched in a long time.
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:22 - Feb 21 with 1648 viewsAdmiralFunge

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:19 - Feb 21 by AbBlue

You've probably seen it, but I really enjoyed Peaky Blinders.

Also really enjoying Taboo - so not been on that thread yet.

And whilst missing your brief, Sons of Anarchy is one of the best things I have watched in a long time.

I lost interest in SoA after 4 episodes of S1 - all seemed a bit pantomime (castrating the clown etc etc)

Couple of people tell me it gets better tho - is that the case? Cheers.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:25 - Feb 21 with 1628 viewsIllinoisblue

Narcos? Homeland?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:25 - Feb 21 with 1617 viewsMullet

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:22 - Feb 21 by AdmiralFunge

I lost interest in SoA after 4 episodes of S1 - all seemed a bit pantomime (castrating the clown etc etc)

Pfft I told you it did ages ago!

It's flawed and it is a bit camp/badly acted in places but once it gets moving there's some brilliant stuff in there. The series in Ireland is pretty offensive to our ears, but then we've heard Irish people speak.

Soundtrack is ace too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:26 - Feb 21 with 1623 viewsBlue_Order

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:22 - Feb 21 by AdmiralFunge

I made it to episode 3 and couldn't take anymore. About as hard hitting as Home & Away.
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:31 - Feb 21 with 1596 viewsLord_Lucan

Well thanks everyone for the input. I've seen most of them and I can't get into the current Homeland - does it get better.

Although it's also Yanky I think I might try Quarry. Amazingly I haven't seen The Wire yet but I can't understand what they are on about - maybe I should use subtitles.

You can keep em coming if you want.

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:33 - Feb 21 with 1583 viewsfactual_blue

Designated Survivor

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:34 - Feb 21 with 1576 viewsTollycobbold

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:31 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

Well thanks everyone for the input. I've seen most of them and I can't get into the current Homeland - does it get better.

Although it's also Yanky I think I might try Quarry. Amazingly I haven't seen The Wire yet but I can't understand what they are on about - maybe I should use subtitles.

You can keep em coming if you want.

Coronation Street.
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:34 - Feb 21 with 1573 viewsjeera

Pile of poo.

Told ya this 6 months ago.

Pfft. Dunt listen dunt ya.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:54 - Feb 21 with 1530 viewsAbBlue

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:34 - Feb 21 by jeera

Pile of poo.

Told ya this 6 months ago.

Pfft. Dunt listen dunt ya.

Must just be my penchant for leather and denim.
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:58 - Feb 21 with 1518 viewsJonBlue

If you haven't seen 'Line Of Duty', it's English, gritty, and very good.
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:13 - Feb 21 with 1492 viewsfeelingblue

Not English, but if you haven't watched Narcos you should give it a go.
It is part English part subtitled, so you need to get into it, but I think that it is probably the best of lot, with the possible exception of Sopranos.
I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:13 - Feb 21 with 1492 viewsLord_Lucan

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 18:58 - Feb 21 by JonBlue

If you haven't seen 'Line Of Duty', it's English, gritty, and very good.

Yeah seen that, liked it a lot. I'm gonna watch The Quarry thing sometime soon but Mrs has just found something called Apple Tree Yard which we're gonna have a go with.

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:38 - Feb 21 with 1457 viewsSwansea_Blue

Missus is ploughing through The Affair. Seen a couple and they seem ok (I know that's not a glowing recommendation but I'm not a huge fan of long-running American series - all get a bit 'samey'). Not sure if it's on Netflix, as I think we're watching via Now TV.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:43 - Feb 21 with 1443 viewsfactual_blue

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:38 - Feb 21 by Swansea_Blue

Missus is ploughing through The Affair. Seen a couple and they seem ok (I know that's not a glowing recommendation but I'm not a huge fan of long-running American series - all get a bit 'samey'). Not sure if it's on Netflix, as I think we're watching via Now TV.

Your missus is having an affair with a ploughman?

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:44 - Feb 21 with 1436 viewsfactual_blue

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:13 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah seen that, liked it a lot. I'm gonna watch The Quarry thing sometime soon but Mrs has just found something called Apple Tree Yard which we're gonna have a go with.

There's a Prime Suspect prequel next week.

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:53 - Feb 21 with 1420 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:43 - Feb 21 by factual_blue

Your missus is having an affair with a ploughman?

Chance would be a fine thing. I could do with a stunt double so I get left in peace to read my latest purchase

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 20:08 - Feb 21 with 1394 viewsLord_Lucan

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:44 - Feb 21 by factual_blue

There's a Prime Suspect prequel next week.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that.

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 20:15 - Feb 21 with 1367 viewsLord_Lucan

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 19:13 - Feb 21 by feelingblue

Not English, but if you haven't watched Narcos you should give it a go.
It is part English part subtitled, so you need to get into it, but I think that it is probably the best of lot, with the possible exception of Sopranos.

Watched the first series and a few episodes of the 2nd but I lost my way. Will catch up at some point.

I know it's done to death on here but Netflix or catch up TV series in full for on 20:19 - Feb 21 with 1359 viewsfabian_illness

The people vs OJ Simpson was a good watch.
Quite unbelievable what actually went on.

I watched it on the iPad whilst tiling the bathroom at the weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024