Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! 11:22 - Apr 7 with 5637 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:28 - Apr 7 with 3362 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:31 - Apr 7 with 3356 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:41 - Apr 7 with 3344 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:42 - Apr 7 with 3345 viewsWeWereZombies

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:31 - Apr 7 by ericclacton

Oh feck, eric, just when I thought I could get out into the garden after all the argument in the forum, this turns up...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:47 - Apr 7 with 3329 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:53 - Apr 7 with 3317 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 3294 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 12:43 - Apr 7 with 3273 viewsWeWereZombies

Login to get fewer ads

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 13:01 - Apr 7 with 3266 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:13 - Apr 7 with 3222 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:20 - Apr 7 with 3187 viewsjeera

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 11:42 - Apr 7 by WeWereZombies

Oh feck, eric, just when I thought I could get out into the garden after all the argument in the forum, this turns up...

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:21 - Apr 7 with 3185 viewsGodzilla

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:25 - Apr 7 with 3166 viewsjeera

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:25 - Apr 7 with 3163 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:25 - Apr 7 with 3159 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:58 - Apr 7 with 3118 viewsWeWereZombies

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 3109 viewsthebluewizzard

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 15:13 - Apr 7 with 3105 viewsthebluewizzard

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 15:34 - Apr 7 with 3068 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 14:58 - Apr 7 by WeWereZombies

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 15:39 - Apr 7 with 3054 viewsWeWereZombies

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 15:10 - Apr 7 by thebluewizzard

Grrrrr, I was saving the posting of 'The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys' for an appropriate occasion together with stuff from this wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Low_Spark_of_High_Heeled_Boys_(song)

especially if GeoffSentence was in the thread with his Faye Dunaway avatar. Oh well, I guess it is sort of payback for doing the Alone Again Oar pun before ForeverBlue got a chance when Tommy Oar joined us.

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 16:01 - Apr 7 with 3035 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 16:08 - Apr 7 with 3014 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 2985 viewsWeWereZombies

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 15:34 - Apr 7 by ericclacton

That 10cc song is a clever lyric, I had no idea they were still productive in the Britpop era, thanks.

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! on 20:56 - Apr 7 with 2938 viewsericclacton

Psychiatric.............Guessing right, three times in a row!! (n/t) on 21:08 - Apr 7 with 2928 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

And 2, 3's for the price of 1
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 21:09]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024