Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benyu 07:09 - Apr 24 with 3403 viewsZakk

What does he mean by this? Leaving permanently?
Benyu on 07:10 - Apr 24 with 3364 viewsTractorCam

Interesting, if that's the case can't blame him, he'd never get a chance here under Mick so better for his career

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Benyu on 07:20 - Apr 24 with 3297 viewsUHTREDINIT

Benyu on 07:10 - Apr 24 by TractorCam

Interesting, if that's the case can't blame him, he'd never get a chance here under Mick so better for his career

What he means is that very few academy players on your books will ever play full time for your team. In the meantime you attack the future of Ipswich Town FC. If you ask me fans aren't ready or worthy for the big time.
Benyu on 07:24 - Apr 24 with 3264 viewsZakk

I'd be very disappointed if he was to leave, seems he's having a great season at shots.. was hoping to see him play next season
Benyu on 07:28 - Apr 24 with 3231 viewsBenters

Good luck to the lad,he seems he is happy to be going .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Benyu on 07:32 - Apr 24 with 3224 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Might be in reference to Aldershot stumbling in their playoff quest.
Lincoln have now claimed the auto spot, Tranmere, forest green and Dagenham and Redbridge claiming 3 spaces in the knockout phase, the last will be between Shots and Dover, who play tomorrow against Macclesfield which could put both teams a point apart.

Maybe

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Benyu on 07:50 - Apr 24 with 3103 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Benyu on 07:32 - Apr 24 by BaltachaFanClub

Might be in reference to Aldershot stumbling in their playoff quest.
Lincoln have now claimed the auto spot, Tranmere, forest green and Dagenham and Redbridge claiming 3 spaces in the knockout phase, the last will be between Shots and Dover, who play tomorrow against Macclesfield which could put both teams a point apart.

Maybe

That's how I read it (not that I know). This season Aldershot, next season us. MM has made it fairly clear that he will be in the running for the first team next season

Poll: Our final position

Benyu on 07:54 - Apr 24 with 3066 viewsHerbivore

Kundai Benyu is Dollers and I claim my £5.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Benyu on 07:56 - Apr 24 with 3049 viewsSomethingBlue

Yawn.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Benyu on 09:16 - Apr 24 with 2827 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like he's just figured out how to enter the training facilities.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Benyu on 09:24 - Apr 24 with 2784 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Looks very good at aldershot according to a friend of mine who's a regular. If they get into the playoffs next week that's two games on the telly for him
Benyu on 09:43 - Apr 24 with 2706 viewsCaptainObvious

It means he is standing in the lobby of a supermarket and keeps wandering too close to the infrared sensor.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Benyu on 09:47 - Apr 24 with 2687 viewsPhilTWTD

Town are taking up the option on his contract and are offering him a new one so unlikely to be going anywhere.
Benyu on 09:50 - Apr 24 with 2642 viewsGuthrum

No - why have we never seen Kenlock, Emmanuel or Dozzell in the first team this season?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Benyu on 09:51 - Apr 24 with 2642 viewshoppy

Benyu on 09:43 - Apr 24 by CaptainObvious

It means he is standing in the lobby of a supermarket and keeps wandering too close to the infrared sensor.

Simple pleasures, making them open and close... I remember Yasmin being fascinated by those - but she was about 2 at the time...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Benyu on 09:54 - Apr 24 with 2618 viewstheipswichman

Speaking of Benyu, Aldershot fans think very highly of him. Just look at this thread, 'too good for league 2' quite high praise for someone so young with a lack of experience.

http://www.shotsweb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45137
Benyu on 10:10 - Apr 24 with 2556 viewsZakk

Benyu on 09:54 - Apr 24 by theipswichman

Speaking of Benyu, Aldershot fans think very highly of him. Just look at this thread, 'too good for league 2' quite high praise for someone so young with a lack of experience.

http://www.shotsweb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45137

Watching some of the highlights of his games he is too good for that level, hopefully can step up and play a part here next season🤔
Benyu on 10:45 - Apr 24 with 2403 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Benyu on 07:50 - Apr 24 by southnorfolkblue

That's how I read it (not that I know). This season Aldershot, next season us. MM has made it fairly clear that he will be in the running for the first team next season

Maybe we're recalling him from his loan spell to play against Forest if that is going to be a dead rubber?

I certainly can't see us letting him go this summer. He'll probably play a handful of games in pre season and be loaned out somewhere in L2 for the first couple of months of next season
Benyu on 10:57 - Apr 24 with 2354 viewsbluewein

Is he talking about Ikea wardrobes?

They are pretty sh1t, to be fair.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Yeah, that was my initial thought too..... on 11:38 - Apr 24 with 2247 viewsBloots

Benyu on 10:57 - Apr 24 by bluewein

Is he talking about Ikea wardrobes?

They are pretty sh1t, to be fair.

....maybe his kitchen units haven't been fitted properly and when you slam one, the one next to it opens.

Happened to me once a few years back.

Annoying.

Unfortunately I didn't have Twitter at the time, so couldn't tell anyone.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Benyu on 13:10 - Apr 24 with 1981 viewsTractorCam

Benyu on 09:50 - Apr 24 by Guthrum

No - why have we never seen Kenlock, Emmanuel or Dozzell in the first team this season?

What's that got to do with it?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024