Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? 11:27 - May 29 with 1131 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

England are 20 for 5 in under 5 overs.

Wtf

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:28 - May 29 with 1126 viewsTLA

Great bowling this Rommy. It'll be all over in an hour!
Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:29 - May 29 with 1121 viewsBergholtBru

WTF are our batsmen playing at! Do they want to watch the play-off final or something!!??

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:30 - May 29 with 1113 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:28 - May 29 by TLA

Great bowling this Rommy. It'll be all over in an hour!

It's making me want to play

Pace and swing on a hard pitch with a new ball is my forte

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:31 - May 29 with 1111 viewsAdmiralFunge

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:29 - May 29 by BergholtBru

WTF are our batsmen playing at! Do they want to watch the play-off final or something!!??

Bloody hell.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:33 - May 29 with 1093 viewsSteve_M

Only just put it on. Idiotic batting, plenty of time to recover in a ODI. SA have done their part well though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:34 - May 29 with 1091 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

20 for 6

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:34 - May 29 with 1087 viewsAdmiralFunge

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:33 - May 29 by Steve_M

Only just put it on. Idiotic batting, plenty of time to recover in a ODI. SA have done their part well though.

Dunno about that, Steve. Not much batting after this pair.

Buttler and Rashid, though; brainless stuff.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:39 - May 29 with 1073 viewsSteve_M

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:34 - May 29 by AdmiralFunge

Dunno about that, Steve. Not much batting after this pair.

Buttler and Rashid, though; brainless stuff.

That's particularly what I meant. Just hanging a bat out....

Well I had intended to sit and watch all day but it's not going to last long. Even getting to 150 won't make a game of this.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:43 - May 29 with 1051 viewsTLA

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:30 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

It's making me want to play

Pace and swing on a hard pitch with a new ball is my forte

I guess you still have a few weeks?

Sometimes the toss is so important and it was for SA today - the last couple of wickets were careless but the first four were really good deliveries.
Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:45 - May 29 with 1046 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:43 - May 29 by TLA

I guess you still have a few weeks?

Sometimes the toss is so important and it was for SA today - the last couple of wickets were careless but the first four were really good deliveries.

Yeah little while for me yet.

I target July 1st but it's supposed to be July 15th

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:47 - May 29 with 1040 viewsTLA

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:45 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah little while for me yet.

I target July 1st but it's supposed to be July 15th

How's it all feeling, now the first couple of weeks are out of the way.
Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:49 - May 29 with 1033 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 11:47 - May 29 by TLA

How's it all feeling, now the first couple of weeks are out of the way.

Well the lumps gone.

So I'm positive about it all.

The surgeon admitted when he took the splint off the other day that the reason it took two hours for my surgery was because it wasn't as expected. Basically he made it clear that the other surgeon had screwed if uo dranatically.

But he's confident he's fixed the problem now.

So I'm full of hope

Cricket - Gainsborough are you watching this??? on 12:04 - May 29 with 1003 viewsbournemouthblue

It's one of those days where everything has gone to plan for South Africa and the whole team have made the same mistakes

A gentle reminder not to be complacent before the ICC Champions Trophy

Both teams have to bat on it but whatever we get, South Africa will just have to be sensible. The perfect game for Amla?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024