Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before 22:56 - Apr 1 with 3335 viewsKeno

I don’t like lettuce

Won’t eat it in salads, sarnies or even a burger

There I’ve said it

Anyone else going to share a guilty secret?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 23:10 - Apr 1 with 1059 viewsFtnfwest

As posts go, this is a little gem
I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 23:11 - Apr 1 with 1054 viewsSwansea_Blue

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 23:10 - Apr 1 by Ftnfwest

Leaf it out ffs

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 23:23 - Apr 1 with 1042 viewsBelsteadCav

I think Steps are really good, and Claire Richards is under rated as a singer.

Hell of a voice

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 00:11 - Apr 2 with 1004 viewscatch74

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 23:10 - Apr 1 by Ftnfwest

‘Cos you said so?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 00:37 - Apr 2 with 986 viewshoppy

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 00:11 - Apr 2 by catch74

‘Cos you said so?

Didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise. (Best to romaine quiet on that one!)
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 0:38]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 00:43 - Apr 2 with 975 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Is that your only lettuce confession or is it just the tip of the iceberg?
I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 01:35 - Apr 2 with 968 viewsunstableblue

That sounds like a habit that’s going to romaine for some time...

I’ll get my coat

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 01:36 - Apr 2 with 965 viewsunstableblue

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 00:37 - Apr 2 by hoppy

Didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise. (Best to romaine quiet on that one!)
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 0:38]

Damn - missed this one

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:23 - Apr 2 with 899 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Let us pray for Keno.....it's all about the dressing.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:27 - Apr 2 with 895 viewsKeno

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:23 - Apr 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

I can assure hat when I go to wimpy to collect my lettuce free burger I am always dressed

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:29 - Apr 2 with 892 viewsKeno

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 23:23 - Apr 1 by BelsteadCav

I think Steps are really good, and Claire Richards is under rated as a singer.

Hell of a voice

Steps were the last thing on my mind

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:36 - Apr 2 with 888 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:27 - Apr 2 by Keno

I can assure hat when I go to wimpy to collect my lettuce free burger I am always dressed

Someone has to tell you Keno...
https://medium.com/@mattimore/parable-the-emperor-has-no-clothes-ace63fef6eb8

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:47 - Apr 2 with 875 viewsWeWereZombies

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:29 - Apr 2 by Keno

Steps were the last thing on my mind

So sad, a real tragedy. And you deserve a rocket for starting all these lettuce puns...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:56 - Apr 2 with 869 viewswitchdoctor

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:47 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

So sad, a real tragedy. And you deserve a rocket for starting all these lettuce puns...

that’d be a mixed releaf .
I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:57 - Apr 2 with 868 viewsKeno

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:47 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

the real tradedy that after all these years no one had admitted that the real leader of the organised crime gang in line of duty was also in steps!!

It so obvious I cant believe they dont just arrest him here and now

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 08:00 - Apr 2 with 861 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:57 - Apr 2 by Keno

the real tradedy that after all these years no one had admitted that the real leader of the organised crime gang in line of duty was also in steps!!

(Cut and) come again!

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 08:06 - Apr 2 with 856 viewsPendejo

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:36 - Apr 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Someone has to tell you Keno...
https://medium.com/@mattimore/parable-the-emperor-has-no-clothes-ace63fef6eb8

That's definitely a JP Gaultier outfit

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 08:11 - Apr 2 with 852 viewsWeWereZombies

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:57 - Apr 2 by Keno

As I am only halfway through Series Two on the iPlayer I would have appreciated a spoiler alert to be honest...

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 08:49 - Apr 2 with 812 viewscatch74

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 07:23 - Apr 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

I hope his salad days aren’t over.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:38 - Apr 2 with 792 viewsKeno

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 08:11 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

As I am only halfway through Series Two on the iPlayer I would have appreciated a spoiler alert to be honest...

really sorry!!!

my comment is better best forgotten

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:48 - Apr 2 with 785 viewsWeWereZombies

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:38 - Apr 2 by Keno

really sorry!!!

my comment is better best forgotten

No worries, I expect you are far ahead of me, onto series 5-6-7-8...

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:56 - Apr 2 with 777 viewsKeno

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:48 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

No worries, I expect you are far ahead of me, onto series 5-6-7-8...

you know me so well!!

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:58 - Apr 2 with 779 viewsLord_Lucan

How can you dislike something that doesn't taste of anything?

My old nan was a classic on not liking foods. Every time you mentioned that you didn't like something she would immediately say "There's nothing to dislike about it", I remember one day I mentioned that I didn't like spinach to which she said "There's nothing to dislike about it", she then followed up with "I can understand people not liking marrow, so I asked "Do you like marrow nan", to which she replied "No".

I appreciate that wasn't very interesting but it is a regularly brought up classic in the Lucan household.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 10:00 - Apr 2 with 772 viewsbluelagos

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:58 - Apr 2 by Lord_Lucan

My old nan was a classic on not liking foods. Every time you mentioned that you didn't like something she would immediately say "There's nothing to dislike about it", I remember one day I mentioned that I didn't like spinach to which she said "There's nothing to dislike about it", she then followed up with "I can understand people not liking marrow, so I asked "Do you like marrow nan", to which she replied "No".

I appreciate that wasn't very interesting but it is a regularly brought up classic in the Lucan household.

We need a not very interesting, but somehow interesting thread.

:-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 10:01 - Apr 2 with 773 viewsKeno

I have a late night confession I don’t think I’ve shared before on 09:58 - Apr 2 by Lord_Lucan

My mum, bless her, is 98 and in a home.

She complained a few months back that they were giving her 'funny foreign food' When we asked what she'd had it was spaghetti bolognese

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024