Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit disappointed in Mogga. 22:41 - Aug 6 with 2825 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Was bordering of disrespectful today. Kevin Phillips was a a bit of an ignorant idiot acting as if we were some minnows who uad played away at such illustrious surroundings say, approx 24 months ago.

We need to earn respect, and we will.
A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 22:54 - Aug 6 with 2658 viewsGogs

Personally I didn’t think Mowbray was anything like disrespectful to us. He even appeared to bemoan the ridiculous 15 minutes of injury time himself (as per bbc report). Pretty fair assessment if you ask me. They bossed possession, but we were more clinical. It was a bit bizarre in that on another day we could have quite easily scored 4 or 5 but at times they looked quite a lot better than we did.

I expect they will improve as the season goes on, and I also expect we will improve too.

COYFB
A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 22:58 - Aug 6 with 2621 viewsVaughan8

Yeah but little ol Ipswich aren't used to playing in front of such big crowds..... haha
A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 22:58 - Aug 6 with 2625 viewsmylittletown

Kevin Phillips came across a no-mark nobhead.

Mogga was Ok, I thought. They did outplay us for a good section of the game, but we were better going forward.
A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 01:49 - Aug 7 with 2286 viewsleftback

Phillips clearly had not seen us play last season, obviously has Sunderland bias but it was really poor selection by sky to have a pundit who haven’t bothered to do any research
A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 05:22 - Aug 7 with 2113 viewsbobbyramsey

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 01:49 - Aug 7 by leftback

Phillips clearly had not seen us play last season, obviously has Sunderland bias but it was really poor selection by sky to have a pundit who haven’t bothered to do any research

Stupid haircut for an old man too…..
A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 07:58 - Aug 7 with 1514 viewstextbackup

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 22:58 - Aug 6 by Vaughan8

Yeah but little ol Ipswich aren't used to playing in front of such big crowds..... haha

I mean, they aren’t wrong. When did we last play infront of 39k?

We need to not worry about what people say, go about our business in our way.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:00 - Aug 7 with 1491 viewsEly_Blue

Actually the one who came across as a hater of us was Don Goodman on commentary. You’d have thought he didn’t like us for some reason or that we defended for 90 mins and had one shot ala Lincoln last season

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:14 - Aug 7 with 1394 viewsSteve_M

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 22:54 - Aug 6 by Gogs

Personally I didn’t think Mowbray was anything like disrespectful to us. He even appeared to bemoan the ridiculous 15 minutes of injury time himself (as per bbc report). Pretty fair assessment if you ask me. They bossed possession, but we were more clinical. It was a bit bizarre in that on another day we could have quite easily scored 4 or 5 but at times they looked quite a lot better than we did.

I expect they will improve as the season goes on, and I also expect we will improve too.

COYFB

Quite, his first reply to Sky was to say that we were a good team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:15 - Aug 7 with 1390 viewsSteve_M

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:00 - Aug 7 by Ely_Blue

Actually the one who came across as a hater of us was Don Goodman on commentary. You’d have thought he didn’t like us for some reason or that we defended for 90 mins and had one shot ala Lincoln last season

Goodman is always negative about us, says something that yesterday was nowhere near as bad as he has been.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:21 - Aug 7 with 1355 viewsGuthrum

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 05:22 - Aug 7 by bobbyramsey

Old man???

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:55 - Aug 7 with 1175 viewsHerbivore

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 08:00 - Aug 7 by Ely_Blue

Goodman is always like that in our games, not sure why but he doesn't seem to have much love for us. That said, even he thought we were denied a clear penalty and that the Donacien one would have been very soft.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 09:00 - Aug 7 with 1144 viewsCrockerITFC

A bit disappointed in Mogga. on 05:22 - Aug 7 by bobbyramsey

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those glued-on hairpieces, considering how much hair he naturally had 10-15 years ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024