Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views 23:12 - Dec 3 with 7671 viewsunstableblue

And countless sites, celebs gushing

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 23:49 - Dec 3 with 5735 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

It’s arguably the best goal, including the fantastic build up, I’ve ever seen at Portman Road. We are simply unbelievable. This team will go down as one of our most memorable, but I genuinely believe if we can go even further!
Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 23:57 - Dec 3 with 5700 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 23:49 - Dec 3 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

It’s arguably the best goal, including the fantastic build up, I’ve ever seen at Portman Road. We are simply unbelievable. This team will go down as one of our most memorable, but I genuinely believe if we can go even further!

The ball from Davis to Burns is absolutely perfect: weight, accuracy, bend round defenders.

The ball before it from Chaplin to Davis, first time, incredible vision, perfect execution, is even better.

And the finish from Burns is even better than that.

We had that incredible team goal a few years back which featured great attacking play and two collectors items in a perfectly executed Luke Chambers back heel and a Jay Tabb header to finish perfectly. I watched that over and over.

This is way better than that. Those two passes and that finish make it an unstoppable goal, with a shot that is impossible for any keeper to save.
Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 00:30 - Dec 4 with 5640 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m responsible for at least 50,000 of those.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 07:51 - Dec 4 with 5099 viewstextbackup

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 23:57 - Dec 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

The ball from Davis to Burns is absolutely perfect: weight, accuracy, bend round defenders.

The ball before it from Chaplin to Davis, first time, incredible vision, perfect execution, is even better.

We had that incredible team goal a few years back which featured great attacking play and two collectors items in a perfectly executed Luke Chambers back heel and a Jay Tabb header to finish perfectly. I watched that over and over.

This is way better than that. Those two passes and that finish make it an unstoppable goal, with a shot that is impossible for any keeper to save.

I’ve watched it multiple times, and only just hit me that’s it’s another Davis assist!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 07:53 - Dec 4 with 5098 viewsVic

I’ve no idea what constitutes ‘viral’ these days? My son in law has 6m insta views of him making some butterfly protection net things for the raised beds on his allotment, so 4.2m views doesn’t sound like that much to me!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 07:56 - Dec 4 with 5077 viewsSitfcB

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 07:53 - Dec 4 by Vic

I’ve no idea what constitutes ‘viral’ these days? My son in law has 6m insta views of him making some butterfly protection net things for the raised beds on his allotment, so 4.2m views doesn’t sound like that much to me!

Well the Millwall goals have around 30k views, and I imagine that’s probably about average for all.

There’s also another video of the Burns goal that has 1.5million views.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:15 - Dec 4 with 4961 viewshomer_123

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 23:49 - Dec 3 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

There's been a few but in terms of liquid football, this is also right up there:

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:16 - Dec 4 with 4951 viewshomer_123

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 07:51 - Dec 4 by textbackup

I’ve watched it multiple times, and only just hit me that’s it’s another Davis assist!

Indeed, yet, had Harry Clarke not run the entire length of the pitch to run the overlap, Burns wouldn't have had the opportunity to do what he did.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:24 - Dec 4 with 4880 viewsblueasfook

Goal of the weekend. In ANY of the leagues IMO.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:44 - Dec 4 with 4786 viewsElephantintheRoom

Even more extraordinary. - it was shown on Sky Sports News despite not being from the Prem, Scottish Prem or Women’s football.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:54 - Dec 4 with 4727 viewsblueasfook

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:44 - Dec 4 by ElephantintheRoom

Even more extraordinary. - it was shown on Sky Sports News despite not being from the Prem, Scottish Prem or Women’s football.

We are truly on the map!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 09:03 - Dec 4 with 4683 viewsitfcjoe

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:44 - Dec 4 by ElephantintheRoom

I wonder if it will make Anglia News ahead of Norwich beating Bristol City in a nothing mid table game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 09:04 - Dec 4 with 4669 viewstextbackup

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:16 - Dec 4 by homer_123

Indeed, yet, had Harry Clarke not run the entire length of the pitch to run the overlap, Burns wouldn't have had the opportunity to do what he did.

Yep, for the weird moaning about him he played a massive part in that goal

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:00 - Dec 4 with 4479 viewsCityBlue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 09:03 - Dec 4 by itfcjoe

I wonder if it will make Anglia News ahead of Norwich beating Bristol City in a nothing mid table game

nah, they were doing a special on a guy in Downham Market who collects horse brasses. Rivetting stuff

I T I D

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:04 - Dec 4 with 4441 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:00 - Dec 4 by CityBlue

nah, they were doing a special on a guy in Downham Market who collects horse brasses. Rivetting stuff

At least if it is to do with horses there's a bit of a link to ITFC.
Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:37 - Dec 4 with 4301 viewsGuthrum

Burns wanting to cement his place in the Welsh squad ahead of qualification play-offs and the Euros.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

POST OF THE DAY on 10:46 - Dec 4 with 4260 viewsunstableblue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 00:30 - Dec 4 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m responsible for at least 50,000 of those.

And its only 10.45am... I salute you

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:47 - Dec 4 with 4249 viewsSomethingBlue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:16 - Dec 4 by homer_123

Yep, the most underrated part of the goal – and as good as an assist.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:49 - Dec 4 with 4236 viewsunstableblue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 07:56 - Dec 4 by SitfcB

Well the Millwall goals have around 30k views, and I imagine that’s probably about average for all.

There’s also another video of the Burns goal that has 1.5million views.

***THIS***

Compared to our typical X/Twitter club posts.. this Burns goal footage has spread very far and wide

That is the question! on 10:58 - Dec 4 with 4184 viewsunstableblue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 09:03 - Dec 4 by itfcjoe

And I think we know the answer?

But surely not this time!

I actually expect Anglia/Look East to lead with the Burns goals with at least their sports segment..

It's got such wide coverage and Anglian news coverage love it when something from our sleepy backwaters gets good coverage.

Daily Mail - "Move over Alejandro Garnacho? Ipswich Town's Wes Burns scores a stunning strike to cap off an excellent team move"

TalkSpot - "Ipswich fans lose their minds over 'filthy' Wes Burns Trivela goal"

4.5 million now (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 4 with 4171 viewsunstableblue

Rogue cow spotted roaming in Swaffham garden (n/t) on 11:01 - Dec 4 with 4141 viewsunstableblue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:00 - Dec 4 by CityBlue

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 11:15 - Dec 4 with 4044 viewstextbackup

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 10:47 - Dec 4 by SomethingBlue

Yep, the most underrated part of the goal – and as good as an assist.

Might be wrong, normally am… but I’m sure it was Clarke that made the fake run prior to Morsys goal away at rotherham too

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 13:43 - Dec 4 with 3754 viewsronnyd

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 08:15 - Dec 4 by homer_123

There's been a few but in terms of liquid football, this is also right up there:

Surprised that a man of his advancing years could run so fast.
Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 16:12 - Dec 4 with 3472 viewsbobbyramsey

Burns goal officially gone viral!! 4.2 million views on 23:57 - Dec 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

………and it probably won’t get a mention on local tv tonight lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024