Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickenson 15:19 - Jan 24 with 2878 viewsBlueNomad

We offered £100k apparently. (This is uncorroborated)
Dickenson on 15:23 - Jan 24 with 2846 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Seems a fair opening bid...

Not sure how much the lad is worth (to them or to us) but can't imagine we'd go much above 250k for anyone outside of the Championship
Dickenson on 15:48 - Jan 24 with 2709 viewsbournemouthblue

A cheeky bid to test the water

What kind of player is he, does he stand out for Colchester?

The Scunthorpe lad sounds handy, to get 18 goals from the wing in half a season is good in anyone's book

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Dickenson on 15:49 - Jan 24 with 2700 viewsSE1blue

Seems a bit much. He's done very little since Bargain Hunt.

Still, football's gone mad I suppose.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Dickenson on 15:55 - Jan 24 with 2660 viewshoppy

Dickenson on 15:49 - Jan 24 by SE1blue

Seems a bit much. He's done very little since Bargain Hunt.

Still, football's gone mad I suppose.

But after getting Sears off them on the cheap, you can't blame Mick/Marcus for going on another Bargain Hunt down there...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dickenson on 16:06 - Jan 24 with 2575 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Dickenson on 15:23 - Jan 24 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Not sure how much the lad is worth (to them or to us) but can't imagine we'd go much above 250k for anyone outside of the Championship

We did with Webster

I'd hope we would go above 250k as there's some good players about like Morris but he's cost a million at least

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Dickenson on 16:11 - Jan 24 with 2533 viewshoppy

Dickenson on 16:06 - Jan 24 by The_Romford_Blue

We did with Webster

I'd hope we would go above 250k as there's some good players about like Morris but he's cost a million at least

Yes, and according to MIck we've had a few £1m+ bids in for various players, but it's doubtful that Dickenson would've been one of those, more in addition to, I should imagine.

Dickenson on 16:12 - Jan 24 with 2524 viewsKieran_Knows

Dickenson on 15:23 - Jan 24 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I agree that I can't see Town going up to anything more than £250k for Dickenson.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Dickenson on 16:23 - Jan 24 with 2461 viewsBenters

Now thats what i call a Bobby Dazler !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Dickenson on 16:38 - Jan 24 with 2370 viewsbournemouthblue

Dickenson on 16:12 - Jan 24 by Kieran_Knows

I agree that I can't see Town going up to anything more than £250k for Dickenson.

could we loan them any players the other way, we must have some promising youngsters who would potentially do them a job?

Dickenson on 16:42 - Jan 24 with 2341 viewsKieran_Knows

Dickenson on 16:38 - Jan 24 by bournemouthblue

could we loan them any players the other way, we must have some promising youngsters who would potentially do them a job?

I've always wondered over the years why we haven't set up a 'link' with Col U to send our youngsters too. Not sure who we could send a the moment though, given Dozzell, Emmanuel and Kenlock are all involved. Not sure any of our other youngsters would make that much of an impact to them?

Douglas and Coke would be ideal though.....

Dickenson on 16:43 - Jan 24 with 2327 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Dickenson on 16:11 - Jan 24 by hoppy

Yes, and according to MIck we've had a few £1m+ bids in for various players, but it's doubtful that Dickenson would've been one of those, more in addition to, I should imagine.

I agree

I was just speaking in general, not necessarily Dickerson

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Dickenson on 16:44 - Jan 24 with 2315 viewsKeno

Dickenson on 16:42 - Jan 24 by Kieran_Knows

I've always wondered over the years why we haven't set up a 'link' with Col U to send our youngsters too. Not sure who we could send a the moment though, given Dozzell, Emmanuel and Kenlock are all involved. Not sure any of our other youngsters would make that much of an impact to them?

arn't we trying to be helpful to them tho?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Dickenson on 16:44 - Jan 24 with 2318 viewschicoazul

Cowliong doesnt like the idea, after spending loads of money on their admittedly-very nice training complex, of bringing through someone else's players. Cant say I blame him. Ipswich have asked them more than once that exact thing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dickenson on 16:47 - Jan 24 with 2289 viewshoppy

Over the years there have been plenty that have trundled down the road in their later years...
Mick Stockwell for example, played over 500 games for us and moved there, seemingly to wind his career down, and still clocked up another 130 odd games for them before retiring.

Maybe your two suggestions would manage that too...
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 16:50]

Dickenson on 16:48 - Jan 24 with 2287 viewsKieran_Knows

Dickenson on 16:44 - Jan 24 by Keno

arn't we trying to be helpful to them tho?

Ha.... shhhh, were trying to sell Douglas and Coke to them as REALLY good players who would be quality for them.....!

Dickenson on 16:49 - Jan 24 with 2272 viewsKieran_Knows

Dickenson on 16:44 - Jan 24 by chicoazul

Cowliong doesnt like the idea, after spending loads of money on their admittedly-very nice training complex, of bringing through someone else's players. Cant say I blame him. Ipswich have asked them more than once that exact thing.

That's fair enough I suppose, just thought given the few tricky seasons they've had (up until this season) we could have sent them a player or two to help out.

Dickenson on 16:54 - Jan 24 with 2226 viewsitfcjoe

Because they value their academy highly (Cat 2) and need to bring their own players through

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dickenson on 16:54 - Jan 24 with 2225 viewsWeirdFishes

It would be good for McDonnell to get some games, he seems to have stalled.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Dickenson on 17:14 - Jan 24 with 2097 viewsbournemouthblue

Dickenson on 16:54 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

Because they value their academy highly (Cat 2) and need to bring their own players through

Who's to say they wouldn't become their players if they didn't quite make the grade here?

Eastman moved over there, we're both focusing on youth. We have given them some reasonable cash for one or two players, it can work both ways

Dickenson on 17:27 - Jan 24 with 2035 viewsRocky

Dickenson on 16:54 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

Probably not a lot between the two acadamies at the moment, at the top age level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024