Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? 09:30 - Jan 31 with 482 viewschicoazul

Derby must be up there. Feels like we play them every other week.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 461 viewsSWGF

That's a good question.

Derby weren't in the Prem for long and haven't gone down to L1.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 458 viewsWoodsFriesRice

Made me wonder how there must be loads of players who have made more FPR appearances (for the opposition) than some of our players.

And where would Nugent be on the all-time Portman Road goalscoring list?

I wonder who has scored more, him or Matt Holland?

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 451 viewsSteve_M

Derby went up for one season, Cardiff too but otherwise we've played both every season. How many years did Preston go down for - three? - as they were here for most of that time.

Brighton and Forest not too far behind.

Edit: We played Derby in the FA Cup too. 3-0 win in 2004 I think.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 9:46]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:47 - Jan 31 with 442 viewschicoazul

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:43 - Jan 31 by SWGF

That's a good question.

Derby weren't in the Prem for long and haven't gone down to L1.

Amazing isnt it when you think about how much money they have thrown at going up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:48 - Jan 31 with 441 viewshoppy

Wouldn't mind if we do, we quite often somehow manage to get a decent result out of them, whatever kind of form we've been in.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:48 - Jan 31 with 436 viewsSWGF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Football_League_Championship_clubs

Derby and Cardiff are pretenders to our crown.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:54 - Jan 31 with 413 viewsitfcjoe

What team have we played the most in the last 15 seasons in this league? on 09:46 - Jan 31 by Steve_M

Derby went up for one season, Cardiff too but otherwise we've played both every season. How many years did Preston go down for - three? - as they were here for most of that time.

Brighton and Forest not too far behind.

Edit: We played Derby in the FA Cup too. 3-0 win in 2004 I think.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 9:46]

Cardiff were in Division 2 our first season down (02/03)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024