Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? 14:50 - Apr 2 with 2122 viewsnoggin

I can't see any other outcome than ITFC dropping out of the championship, within a year or 2, possibly for good. The club appears to be dying on it's knees. Someone give me some hope, please.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:56 - Apr 2 with 2087 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

2018/2019 season - relegation

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:57 - Apr 2 with 2090 viewsvapour_trail

No, I can't. Everything feels broken. With no sign of a desire to fix it. MM will probably go but I don't see that helping particularly.

Sorry.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:58 - Apr 2 with 2082 viewspointofblue

If anyone can see the light at the end of the tunnel it's probably an oncoming train.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:58 - Apr 2 with 2081 viewsnoggin

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:56 - Apr 2 by The_Romford_Blue

2018/2019 season - relegation

Possibly to league 2.

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:59 - Apr 2 with 2069 viewsnoggin

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:57 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

No, I can't. Everything feels broken. With no sign of a desire to fix it. MM will probably go but I don't see that helping particularly.

Sorry.

It really does feel like the beginning of the end.

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:05 - Apr 2 with 2046 viewsHerbivore

My only hope is that we're a reasonable size club just one promotion away from the Premier League and that makes us a potential prospect for someone wanting to invest. If ME remains at the helm then we're fooked.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:05 - Apr 2 with 2039 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:58 - Apr 2 by noggin

Possibly to league 2.

No.

From the championship.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 1982 viewsfactual_blue

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:59 - Apr 2 by noggin

It really does feel like the beginning of the end.

We're in the Fuhrer bunker and it's April 1945......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 1977 viewsGuthrum

Not at the moment.

Best we can hope for is a season where we've managed to keep hold of our more saleable assets, some of our freebies/loans come good, everything clicks and perhaps we might trouble the upper half of the table.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 1920 viewsUHTREDINIT

Look on the bright side of light please and if not look forward to playing rubbish academy teams in the checktrade trophy if you are a pessimist.
Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 17:51 - Apr 2 with 1777 viewsBABLUE

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 14:58 - Apr 2 by pointofblue

If anyone can see the light at the end of the tunnel it's probably an oncoming train.

Tune
Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 20:58 - Apr 2 with 1664 viewsbritbiker

I'm finding parking easier on match days. I also had three people available to serve me at the lower north stand bar at half time. Never had that before. Also there are no hold ups at the roundabout on the a12 at ipswich anymore. Downside. Can't see any of the remaining pubs around the ground staying open as no longer enough volume of trade on game day
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 21:10]
Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:09 - Apr 2 with 1628 viewsJ2BLUE

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:27 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

I highly recommend Hitler's Last Day if you're looking for a good book.

As for the OP, there is no hope. We signed a player for £10,000 and sold him for £8m. Did Evans invest this unforeseen profit in the team? No he didn't. If he's not going to invest a bonus he was never expecting then he's not going to invest anything decent. Ever.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:13 - Apr 2 with 1606 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 15:27 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

Marcus and Mick are going to have a big gay wedding on 29th April
Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:25 - Apr 2 with 1571 viewsSteve_M

Not really, as I put in the last paragraph of my post-Lincoln blog, a season like 2014-15 might just be as good as it gets for this club now. That said, I thought we were in a similarly hopeless position at the start of 2011-12, a mess right through the club and Mick showed that a good manager can change that in the short-term.

We're marking time though, until either the Premier League bubble bursts or the second tier gets some proper tv money. We can only do that for so long without getting relegated through boredom.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:28 - Apr 2 with 1552 viewsWeWereZombies

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 21:30]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:42 - Apr 2 with 1514 viewstextbackup

With this manager the football is sht
With this owner the club is sht
New manager will bring better football (because lets be honest its as poor as I've known it)
The owner may remain and they'll still be issues there, but hopefully a new manager will install some kind of football that's decent to watch, shots goals attacking play pace...

The owner is a massive issue but he doesn't 'coach' the players and send them out to be so negetive on the pitch.

New manager, enjoy watching football again

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:43 - Apr 2 with 1512 viewsuncle

Usually at this time of year i'm turning my attention away from the annual misery that is town, to the joyous glory of my summer love, rugby league.

However, my hometown team there is now terrible, playing rotten rugby, with a coach blaming everyone including the supporters, and the chairman is getting abuse as well.

So no, no light. Just endless, year round, relentless misery.
Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:45 - Apr 2 with 1495 viewsSomethingBlue

I see none, unless the ownership changes - a sentiment that should not necessarily be confused with carping at Evans for not spending enough money. We are in a mess, and most of the things I have feared for the past few years are coming true.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 23:12 - Apr 2 with 1364 viewsvapour_trail

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 21:43 - Apr 2 by uncle

Usually at this time of year i'm turning my attention away from the annual misery that is town, to the joyous glory of my summer love, rugby league.

However, my hometown team there is now terrible, playing rotten rugby, with a coach blaming everyone including the supporters, and the chairman is getting abuse as well.

So no, no light. Just endless, year round, relentless misery.

Ha ha. Sorry uncle, but that's cheered me up a bit.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can anyone see any light at the end of the tunnel? on 06:31 - Apr 3 with 1237 viewsTractorWood

Were sinking, be delighted if we don't get relegated in the next 13 months.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024