Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock 09:27 - May 9 with 2458 viewsSWGF

Happy Birthday me.

You can't choose who you're lumped in with, can you?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:30 - May 9 with 2442 viewsBluebell

Happy Birthday to all of you.
Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:39 - May 9 with 2433 viewsITFC1983

SWGF, ?
Sitters, ?
Adam Proudlock, 36

add to that list

Billy Joel, 68
Rosario Dawson, 38
Audrina Partridge, 32
Albert Finney, 81
Candice Bergen, 71
Ghostface Killah, 47

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:46 - May 9 with 2417 viewsSitfcB

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:39 - May 9 by ITFC1983

SWGF, ?
Sitters, ?
Adam Proudlock, 36

add to that list

Billy Joel, 68
Rosario Dawson, 38
Audrina Partridge, 32
Albert Finney, 81
Candice Bergen, 71
Ghostface Killah, 47

Sitters, 25.

And I feel old

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:47 - May 9 with 2416 viewsSitfcB

Ta! Happy birthday to you too... 🎁

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:48 - May 9 with 2412 viewsSteve_M

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:46 - May 9 by SitfcB

Sitters, 25.

And I feel old

Shut up about 25 being old! Happy Birthday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:48 - May 9 with 2411 viewsSteve_M

Happy Birthday Mr SWGF.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:50 - May 9 with 2410 viewsbrazil1982

...and me.
Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 10:02 - May 9 with 2396 viewsNewcyBlue

Happy birthday lads.

Surprised SittersMum hasn't been about

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 10:24 - May 9 with 2382 viewsGuthrum

Merry birthday to all of you!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 11:04 - May 9 with 2351 viewshoppy

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 10:02 - May 9 by NewcyBlue

Happy birthday lads.

Surprised SittersMum hasn't been about

Probably baking his birthday cake ready for his party.

Happy birthday to those mentioned.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 11:27 - May 9 with 2329 viewsJ2BLUE

Happy birthday all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 14:38 - May 9 with 2288 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Happy birthday to you and sitters

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 14:45 - May 9 with 2272 viewsMelford

My old man's birthday today too.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 15:10 - May 9 with 2256 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 14:45 - May 9 by Melford

My old man's birthday today too.

Happy birthday senior Melford

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 15:55 - May 9 with 2237 viewsElderGrizzly

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 09:46 - May 9 by SitfcB

Sitters, 25.

And I feel old

Happy Birthday! Half the age of SWGF 😬
Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 17:17 - May 9 with 2220 viewsSWGF

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 15:55 - May 9 by ElderGrizzly

Happy Birthday! Half the age of SWGF 😬

Steady on....

I am double 21 and can still remember the summer of 1996 as if it was yesterday. That was a GREAT time to be alive...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 19:50 - May 9 with 2190 viewsMelford

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 15:10 - May 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Happy birthday senior Melford

67 today and still does 3 days a week dry-lining on site.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 23:53 - May 9 with 2126 viewsRyorry

Better late than never - 7 minutes to go - enjoy the rest of your birthdays guys!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 07:15 - May 10 with 2076 viewswitchdoctor

Happy Birthday Sitters, Happy Birthday Adam Proudlock on 23:53 - May 9 by Ryorry

Better late than never - 7 minutes to go - enjoy the rest of your birthdays guys!

enjoy....🎉🎂🍺
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024