Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... 12:02 - May 11 with 2626 viewsKieran_Knows

... maybe they won't be in for Bart after all?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/11/exclusive-paul-lambert-could-quit

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:07 - May 11 with 2589 viewshoppy

And possibly not for Hugill either? Mentions in there about Tom Lawrence as well, but I couldn't see him going there, personally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:09 - May 11 with 2575 viewsKieran_Knows

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:07 - May 11 by hoppy

And possibly not for Hugill either? Mentions in there about Tom Lawrence as well, but I couldn't see him going there, personally.

Good thinking, forgot about Hugill. As someone mentioned the other day, I wonder if our £2m January offer would be enough to entice him out of Preston now? Plenty of time for them to replace him now.

Saw that too, I think Lawrence will end up back in the Championship, but someone a little higher up the division than us or Wolves!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:11 - May 11 with 2551 viewsBluebell

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:09 - May 11 by Kieran_Knows

Good thinking, forgot about Hugill. As someone mentioned the other day, I wonder if our £2m January offer would be enough to entice him out of Preston now? Plenty of time for them to replace him now.

Saw that too, I think Lawrence will end up back in the Championship, but someone a little higher up the division than us or Wolves!

Why would Hugill want to leave Preston? They finished higher than us.

Can't help think Lawrence will go back to Leicester now that Ranieri is no longer there.
Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:21 - May 11 with 2497 viewsGeoffSentence

A bit off topic I know, but look at how much the chinese consortium payed for Wolves, £30M.

If that's the going price for a championship club it is no wonder ME is still at the help here, I can't see him selling up for £30M

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:29 - May 11 with 2456 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Maybe they will make a move for Mick if Lambert leaves

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:42 - May 11 with 2365 viewsSteve_M

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:29 - May 11 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Maybe they will make a move for Mick if Lambert leaves

Nah, they'll go for someone like Zola. And then go for Mick in February when they desperately need points to stay up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:44 - May 11 with 2343 viewshoppy

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:42 - May 11 by Steve_M

Nah, they'll go for someone like Zola. And then go for Mick in February when they desperately need points to stay up.

What's Bryan Robson up to these days?

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:47 - May 11 with 2318 viewsStowTractorBoy

Perhaps a return to Norwich is on the cards ? I hope note.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:56 - May 11 with 2266 viewsJimmyJazz

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:47 - May 11 by StowTractorBoy

Perhaps a return to Norwich is on the cards ? I hope note.

He also fell out last year with Blackburn and then left. Buying unknown foreign players? I'd never heard of Helder Costa a year ago yet he's their star man now.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 13:18 - May 11 with 2150 viewsmonty_radio

Probably safe to imagine it was over policy and that Lambert wanted more ambition than discussions were pointing towards. Shows what a good thing M.E. is onto when Mick, reportedly, has vetoed players as too expensive.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 13:23 - May 11 with 2118 viewsITFC_Forever

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:11 - May 11 by Bluebell

Why would Hugill want to leave Preston? They finished higher than us.

Can't help think Lawrence will go back to Leicester now that Ranieri is no longer there.

I expect Lawrence will go back to Leicester, what with him being their player.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 13:58 - May 11 with 1979 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 12:56 - May 11 by JimmyJazz

He also fell out last year with Blackburn and then left. Buying unknown foreign players? I'd never heard of Helder Costa a year ago yet he's their star man now.

He quit Blackburn as he was promised funds & sole responsibility to buy players but didn't pan out that way. Possibly going to do the same with Wolves

Helder Costa was brought in by Zenga in his short spell there.. And how one commentator referred to Costa as a "shrewd signing" still bugs me.

Lambert is still a very good manager and barring his Norwich connections and incomprehensible accent he would be a good fit here.
Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 14:00 - May 11 with 1963 viewshoppy

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 13:58 - May 11 by King_of_Portman_Rd

He quit Blackburn as he was promised funds & sole responsibility to buy players but didn't pan out that way. Possibly going to do the same with Wolves

Helder Costa was brought in by Zenga in his short spell there.. And how one commentator referred to Costa as a "shrewd signing" still bugs me.

Lambert is still a very good manager and barring his Norwich connections and incomprehensible accent he would be a good fit here.

He could have Johnny Wark as his translator, perhaps?

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 14:03 - May 11 with 1946 viewsPJH

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 14:00 - May 11 by hoppy

He could have Johnny Wark as his translator, perhaps?

Unless he want's the top bunk.

Explanation available if required.
Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 14:07 - May 11 with 1919 viewshoppy

Paul Lambert set to quit Wolves... on 14:03 - May 11 by PJH

Unless he want's the top bunk.

Explanation available if required.

Bless him, it was his only speaking line too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024