Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? 09:29 - Aug 29 with 1224 viewsSteve_M

CL4CK!!

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:43 - Aug 29 with 1172 viewsGuthrum

He was never so bad a player as many seemed to think. Just probably not quite up to Championship level.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:44 - Aug 29 with 1167 viewsWD19

Saw a big motor with the plate CL4CK (or very similar) recently. Wish I had caught a glimpse of the driver.
Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:46 - Aug 29 with 1153 viewsKieran_Knows

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:43 - Aug 29 by Guthrum

He was never so bad a player as many seemed to think. Just probably not quite up to Championship level.

Was going to say the same thing. I've seen a lot worse players in a Town shirt!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:47 - Aug 29 with 1153 viewsSteve_M

There was just too big a difference between him at his best - he was unplayable against Derby in the game Berra won it in injury time - and his worst when he was truly dreadful.

Hard to think that his willing running wouldn't have improved a lot of matches at PR last season.

Plus he clearly loves the game and being a footballer which should count for a lot.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 10:00 - Aug 29 with 1090 viewsGuthrum

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:47 - Aug 29 by Steve_M

There was just too big a difference between him at his best - he was unplayable against Derby in the game Berra won it in injury time - and his worst when he was truly dreadful.

Hard to think that his willing running wouldn't have improved a lot of matches at PR last season.

Plus he clearly loves the game and being a footballer which should count for a lot.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It was maintaining a consistently high level which was Nouble's issue.

There was something about playing Derby - it was his run which opened up the defence when Edwards scored that very late winner at Pride Park the previous season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 10:04 - Aug 29 with 1076 viewshoppy

Did he mean to pass it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 10:04 - Aug 29 with 1076 viewsBrightonBlue

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 10:00 - Aug 29 by Guthrum

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It was maintaining a consistently high level which was Nouble's issue.

There was something about playing Derby - it was his run which opened up the defence when Edwards scored that very late winner at Pride Park the previous season.

Yes, he had fleeting moments of slightly above average, which manifested in a couple of decent games. However, Crawley away lingers long in the memory!
Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 10:12 - Aug 29 with 1048 viewsGunnsAirkick

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 09:46 - Aug 29 by Kieran_Knows

Was going to say the same thing. I've seen a lot worse players in a Town shirt!

What a cracker, I remember a goalless draw against Peterborough and he was immense but somehow managed not to score.

He can be clumsy but yeah, not the worst by a long shot, just extremely inconsistent.

I rememebr Stuart Watson complaining about him in a tweet once then the next one was this:

Login to get fewer ads

Nouble's first goal on Saturday wasn't bad was it? on 11:36 - Aug 30 with 804 viewscoolcat

Agree with you there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024