Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were 07:25 - Mar 1 with 1100 viewsVic

That Evans and Lambert fell out over so seriously.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:27 - Mar 1 with 1083 viewstextbackup

Sounds as though Lambert went to town on him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:34 - Mar 1 with 1024 viewstrncbluearmy

I suspect many, who are not influenced by social media, would have agreed with Lambert
I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:36 - Mar 1 with 991 viewsTractorWood

It's waffle. Lambert had to go because we are being taken over and he's not wanted. Evans has to pay it up as part of the deal.

Evans will be buzzing to get a fraction of investment back and to never have to materially do anything ITFC related again. I appreciate he's keeping 5% but that just in case we get back to Prem etc.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 7:52]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:43 - Mar 1 with 915 viewsWD19

Some people will choose to imagine it was Lambert telling Evans some ‘home truths’ because it suits their world view.

In reality I think it is more likely that Lambert had a massive tantrum because Evans was simply expecting him to honour his contract and keep doing his job until told otherwise.
I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:46 - Mar 1 with 870 viewsdavblue

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:27 - Mar 1 by textbackup

Sounds as though Lambert went to town on him

Lambert’s been engineering a way out for a while I suspect.
I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:53 - Mar 1 with 815 viewsxrayspecs

I believe it was short term investment in club set-up versus needing to manage the financial fall out of the pandemic.
I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:58 - Mar 1 with 781 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert boxed himself into a position, and whilst I'm sure a lot of what he said was correct re Evans absent ownership, he had lost his right to say it with the fact he went along with it until things really turned on him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 08:10 - Mar 1 with 681 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Evans was only talking about one priority: no employee is allowed to speak out about how badly he (Evans) runs the football club. As with previous managers, the pay off will have included a gag.
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 08:14 - Mar 1 with 643 viewsBseaBlue

I wonder what the ‘priorities’ were on 07:58 - Mar 1 by itfcjoe

Lambert boxed himself into a position, and whilst I'm sure a lot of what he said was correct re Evans absent ownership, he had lost his right to say it with the fact he went along with it until things really turned on him

He has spent most of his time here saying how well he gets on with Marcus etc. Classic Lambert strategy to then use the structure and Marcus' absence as his exit tactic!

Ultimately, changes are needed behind the scenes but any competent manager should have this squad challenging for the top two. Let's just hope it's not going to prove to be too late for a play off surge.

Also, say Cook comes in and hits the ground running and promotion looks back on the cards....let's hope Marcus doesn't get itchy feet about selling.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024