Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... 14:23 - Mar 3 with 1039 viewsSitfcB

...a welcome present, like a hamper or something?

Has it progressed?

Or did I imagine that?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:24 - Mar 3 with 1011 viewschrismakin

Can we not.

We had a giant hurst banner
And a lambo banner

Can we just see how Cook gets on...

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:24 - Mar 3 with 1006 viewsSpruceMoose

This is how it begins. The road from receiving a deluxe hamper to being called a nonce is a well travelled one!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:25 - Mar 3 with 997 viewsSitfcB

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:24 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

Can we not.

We had a giant hurst banner
And a lambo banner

Can we just see how Cook gets on...

He is the messiah!

I thought it was a good idea seeing as we can’t welcome him in the proper way at the moment.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:27 - Mar 3 with 960 viewschrismakin

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:25 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

He is the messiah!

I thought it was a good idea seeing as we can’t welcome him in the proper way at the moment.

Maybe start a thread saying welcome we can all digitally sign it by replying. And phil can pass on the thread link.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:27 - Mar 3 with 967 viewsjeera

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:25 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

He is the messiah!

I'm not sure gifts are welcome in the Covid era, but it was a nice thought and all that.

Besides, it has been the kiss of death so far.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:29 - Mar 3 with 938 viewsJ2BLUE

Can we not bother please?

It's a bit tin pot. I was a fan of the idea and donated when it was for MM and he had actually done something.

Lets send him a crate of champagne when he gets us promoted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:29 - Mar 3 with 933 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Personally think that's a great idea.
Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:35 - Mar 3 with 896 viewsGuthrum

I said that - and was joking.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:41 - Mar 3 with 838 viewsNthQldITFC

These threads get on my wicker.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 14:57 - Mar 3 with 754 viewsJamestownPrince

Surely we have to find out his "favorite cheese" first, before we start thinking about what to get him.

He could say "I don't like cheese", then again it might cause him to turn into Paul Hurst
Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 15:33 - Mar 3 with 700 viewsBlueBadger

Perhaps we could wait and see how he gets on first?

Mick had to save us from relegation before he got anything like the (totally) undeserved hero-worship Lambert got.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 15:38 - Mar 3 with 657 viewsMeadowlark

FFS!
Did I see in a thread the other day about getting Paul Cook... on 16:50 - Mar 3 with 493 viewsPositivelyPortman

A block of cheese will suffice.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024