Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons 15:54 - Feb 1 with 4486 viewsbluelagos

Last time we took more than 5k to an away match anyone?

(Exc play offs)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 with 3421 viewsIllinoisblue

Swindon back in 99/00?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 with 3413 viewsIllinoisblue

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Swindon back in 99/00?

Or Fulham in the Mick years 14/15

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 with 3425 viewsKieran_Knows

United away in the Cup a few years back where Mick thought it was a bright idea to play the reserve players so the first team could be rested for the weekend to then only draw that weekend?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 16:01]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:19 - Feb 1 with 3304 viewssuffolkpoker

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Or Fulham in the Mick years 14/15

The boat party 🎈

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 3278 viewsclive_baker

How good will it be if we're going there off the back of 2 league wins? We would be travelling there perhaps with the incentive that a win would put us 4 or 5 points off the playoffs. Not just 6th either, it's possible there would be a couple of teams in striking distance. If we're on 50 points after 32 games we're in with a sniff. Dispatch of Gillingham and Donny and that becomes a hooge game.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 3135 viewsScuzzer

Inter Milan....what a day!

Established 1968

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 3115 viewsSitfcB

Watford and Arsenal in the cups.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 3115 viewsLeistonBlue

We took a fair few to Southampton in the cup a few years back, can’t have been far off 5,000 if not more?
Login to get fewer ads

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 17:15 - Feb 1 with 2997 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

25k minimum at Wembley in 1978 Including celebrity chef Delia Smith complete with blue and white rosette and scarf. Whatever happened to her?
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 17:32 - Feb 1 with 2927 viewsSwansea_Blue

6.7k if we sell the extra allocation. That's would be nuts and more than the average attendances last season (including away fans) of at least 11 other clubs in this league.

And we're only the longest of long shots to challenge for the POs. We didn't take that many to some PL away games I went to.

I was looking forward to this one, but I'll be sat in a car park in Haverfordwest instead (bloody swimming gala). There probably won't even be reception to get text updates.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 17:50 - Feb 1 with 2863 viewsDavoIPB

Truly is astounding our away support. Especially considering how poor we are and not really in play off hunt. Players need to recognise this and start putting maximum effort in.
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 17:54 - Feb 1 with 2839 viewsSuffolktractor

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 17:50 - Feb 1 by DavoIPB

Truly is astounding our away support. Especially considering how poor we are and not really in play off hunt. Players need to recognise this and start putting maximum effort in.

I suspect they are already putting maximum effort in. Unfortunately that doesn’t always win you the game as the opposition are also putting in maximum effort.
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 18:10 - Feb 1 with 2789 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:24 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

How good will it be if we're going there off the back of 2 league wins? We would be travelling there perhaps with the incentive that a win would put us 4 or 5 points off the playoffs. Not just 6th either, it's possible there would be a couple of teams in striking distance. If we're on 50 points after 32 games we're in with a sniff. Dispatch of Gillingham and Donny and that becomes a hooge game.

Wasn't last weekend the hooge game?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 19:08 - Feb 1 with 2637 viewsallezlesbleus

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:48 - Feb 1 by Scuzzer

Inter Milan....what a day!

Personally I think that was the least best trip out of the 6 UEFA away matches those 2 seasons.

Massive following, but not a lot of noise. Sang more for Beattie at the end of the game.

I enjoyed them all, but Helsingborg was probably the best overall.
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 20:57 - Feb 1 with 2464 viewsITFC_Forever

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 17:32 - Feb 1 by Swansea_Blue

6.7k if we sell the extra allocation. That's would be nuts and more than the average attendances last season (including away fans) of at least 11 other clubs in this league.

And we're only the longest of long shots to challenge for the POs. We didn't take that many to some PL away games I went to.

I was looking forward to this one, but I'll be sat in a car park in Haverfordwest instead (bloody swimming gala). There probably won't even be reception to get text updates.

Don’t think we ever took 6,700 fans to any away game in the Prem?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:03 - Feb 1 with 2451 viewsbluelagos

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 20:57 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

Cant think of many grounds where you get 6k allocation outside of a cup game.

The Swindon game mentioned we had both ends to may have been close. Genuinely cant recall a league game where we"ve taken so many.

Fulham the allocation is far smaller but the neutral end does allow around 5k if that all goes our way.

Need Phil for a definitive answer.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:25 - Feb 1 with 2387 viewsITFC_Forever

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:03 - Feb 1 by bluelagos

Cant think of many grounds where you get 6k allocation outside of a cup game.

The Swindon game mentioned we had both ends to may have been close. Genuinely cant recall a league game where we"ve taken so many.

Fulham the allocation is far smaller but the neutral end does allow around 5k if that all goes our way.

Need Phil for a definitive answer.

For league games, the only only one that comes close is the Swindon 6-0 game on Easter Saturday 1999.

Thinking about it, if we sell all 6,700 tickets, I think it might be our biggest ever away following in this country (excluding neutral venues for Wembley and cup matches)…. Certainly for a league game.

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:30 - Feb 1 with 2356 viewsitfcjoe

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:25 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

For league games, the only only one that comes close is the Swindon 6-0 game on Easter Saturday 1999.

Thinking about it, if we sell all 6,700 tickets, I think it might be our biggest ever away following in this country (excluding neutral venues for Wembley and cup matches)…. Certainly for a league game.

We took 9k to Arsenal for the semi didn't we? But can't imagine a league game has been more

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:36 - Feb 1 with 2324 viewsITFC_Forever

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 21:30 - Feb 1 by itfcjoe

We took 9k to Arsenal for the semi didn't we? But can't imagine a league game has been more

True…

Biggest ever following in the league certainly.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 21:36]

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 22:12 - Feb 1 with 2215 viewsFunge

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 19:08 - Feb 1 by allezlesbleus

Personally I think that was the least best trip out of the 6 UEFA away matches those 2 seasons.

Massive following, but not a lot of noise. Sang more for Beattie at the end of the game.

I enjoyed them all, but Helsingborg was probably the best overall.

Helsingborg is the most fun I've ever had watching ITFC outside of the IP postcode.

Liberec a close second, only because we lost.
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 22:16 - Feb 1 with 2192 viewsVic

That’s just ridiculous away support for a mid table team when the season is all but over!

Fair play to you guys that are part of this fantastic support. It raises a question in my mind - why? Why do it when there’s nothing really hinges on the game?

Edit - oh and by the way that’s not meant as a negative question, just one of curiosity?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 22:18]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 23:05 - Feb 1 with 2080 viewsSwansea_Blue

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 20:57 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

Yeah I phrased that wrong. I went to some away games and don’t remember those sort of numbers. Normally about 3k max at a guess at places like Villa Park and Old Trafford.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 23:13 - Feb 1 with 2054 viewsN2_Blue

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:24 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

If that happens, I imagine we'd get a lot of late tickets sold and sell nearer 7k

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 23:55 - Feb 1 with 1996 viewseddiespearitt03

Last big turn out i can remember was away to Blackpool.

After we lost miserably away to Peterborough ....the club chipped in for free tickets at the away game at Blackpool.....and we lost there too.
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 06:18 - Feb 2 with 1834 viewsBlue_Heath

I'd say Chelsea FA Cup before that Inter away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024