Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” 07:26 - Feb 14 with 2955 viewsITFC_Forever

Hamstring injury.

Never want to take joy from a player being injured on a personal level, but that certainly reduces their threat, just as Sargent is getting back up to speed.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 07:40 - Feb 14 with 2853 viewsMeadowlark

Wrong forum.
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 07:48 - Feb 14 with 2785 viewstextbackup

On the flip side I take complete and utter joy in seeing their best player injured.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 07:56 - Feb 14 with 2724 viewsMetal_Hacker

Oh well onwards and upwards as they say

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 07:58 - Feb 14 with 2712 viewsibbleobble

I do. Patrick Bamford. He’s out too. Delighted on many levels.
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 08:13 - Feb 14 with 2630 viewsHighgateBlue

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 07:48 - Feb 14 by textbackup

On the flip side I take complete and utter joy in seeing their best player injured.

But Sara's not injured.
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 08:14 - Feb 14 with 2627 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 08:19 - Feb 14 with 2590 viewstextbackup

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 08:13 - Feb 14 by HighgateBlue

But Sara's not injured.

He’s next

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:08 - Feb 14 with 2189 viewsyellowrider

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 08:13 - Feb 14 by HighgateBlue

But Sara's not injured.

Nor is Borja - thank God!
Login to get fewer ads

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:12 - Feb 14 with 2158 viewspointofblue

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:08 - Feb 14 by yellowrider

I think the likes of Sargent, Sara and Sainz show where Town's weakness is at the moment - exploiting the foreign/European market.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:20 - Feb 14 with 2109 viewsbaxterbasics

Not the worst news, no.

But I note it didn't hurt their result much last night, they seem to be banging goals in a plenty recently. We may have to score a hatful to beat them.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:39 - Feb 14 with 2044 viewsNthQldITFC

Looking at the Oink Un, it seems that perhaps the majority on there don't really believe you're worthy of the results you've been getting - would you say that's a widely held opinion amongst NCFC fans, or just a negative bunch (who are perhaps living in the past a bit and expecting too much) on that forum?

I have to say when I've watched you play half a dozen times or so this season that I've been really unimpressed, apart from a few individual performances, but that might just be my blue bias.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:46 - Feb 14 with 1992 viewsGeoffSentence

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:39 - Feb 14 by NthQldITFC

Looking at the Oink Un, it seems that perhaps the majority on there don't really believe you're worthy of the results you've been getting - would you say that's a widely held opinion amongst NCFC fans, or just a negative bunch (who are perhaps living in the past a bit and expecting too much) on that forum?

I have to say when I've watched you play half a dozen times or so this season that I've been really unimpressed, apart from a few individual performances, but that might just be my blue bias.

That's a polite, well reasoned and considered reply to one of our friends from North of The border.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:00 - Feb 14 with 1896 viewsWestover

I don't wish any player to get injured, and no real football supporter should, any Town so called supporter happy when Hirst got injured ?.
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:09 - Feb 14 with 1851 viewstextbackup

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:00 - Feb 14 by Westover

I don't wish any player to get injured, and no real football supporter should, any Town so called supporter happy when Hirst got injured ?.

‘You ain’t real football supporters, you’re muggy little cts’

Name that film

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:17 - Feb 14 with 1784 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:09 - Feb 14 by textbackup

Name that film

I'd be more surprised if people couldn't. You've missed 'no' between 'ain't' and 'real'

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 1677 viewstextbackup

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:17 - Feb 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'd be more surprised if people couldn't. You've missed 'no' between 'ain't' and 'real'

Great spot

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:50 - Feb 14 with 1657 viewsNthQldITFC

Name that film

Was it Postman Pat: The Movie?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 12:34 - Feb 14 with 1474 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:50 - Feb 14 by NthQldITFC

Was it Postman Pat: The Movie?

Escape to Victory: The Director's Cut

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 12:37 - Feb 14 with 1435 viewsTractorCam

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 11:00 - Feb 14 by Westover

Why would a Town fan be happy when Hirst got injured?

I'm sure many Norwich, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton fans were however. Cruel, but that's the nature of competitive/rivalry in football.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 12:42 - Feb 14 with 1409 viewsberkstractorboy

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 07:48 - Feb 14 by textbackup

In the same way they were delighted Hirst was out for so long.
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 13:18 - Feb 14 with 1247 viewsExiled2Surrey

On the evidence of one game where I saw him play live, Borja Sainz was one of the least likeable characters I have seen on the football field. The amount of diving about and moaning was painful to watch, and it came as absolutely no surprise to see that he was sent off for a second yellow card in a subsequent game, the second yellow given for him pleading to the ref for another player to get a yellow by waving his hand about.

Of course, I might be entirely wrong about him, but it seemed to me he has enough skill about him that he should not have to lower himself to the level of say Harry Pell or Ethan Hamilton
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 13:20 - Feb 14 with 1239 viewsMattinLondon

Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 10:12 - Feb 14 by pointofblue

I think the likes of Sargent, Sara and Sainz show where Town's weakness is at the moment - exploiting the foreign/European market.

As the footballing infrastructure gets better than the club will be much more aware of overseas players but it’ll take time. Worth noting that it had taken the club until relatively recently to be in a position to claim back Suffolk.

Marcus Evans incompetence resulted in every aspect of the club being rundown. I think that confidence in investing in the overseas market won’t be far off though.
Rowe out for Norwich for “a few months” on 13:21 - Feb 14 with 1234 viewsblueasfook

Name that film

Wasn't that Delia's half time speech?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024