Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Tinpot City FC|
by Jimmy86 at 13:53 27 Feb 2017
How Tinpot can the budgies get, actually holding a minutes applause in the 15th min for our 15 consecutive seasons in the championship. Yes we've not gone up, but we've not gone down either. And to think they got smashed 7-1 at home to Col U and then poached their manager....
|That tv in the corner |
by Truce at 13:10 27 Feb 2017
What was the point in it spinning round to do portrait for a minute and go back to landscape.
It really is a distracting load of rubbish. No place for it at football.
They also put the teams and formations on it in the middle of the 2nd half, surely people could see them on the pitch?
I hope we don't get get one and if we do just make it be for the family section only
|The questions i have after yesterday are|
by nodge_blue at 11:38 27 Feb 2017
1. Now that McCarthy has broken ranks a bit and said he needs a bigger budget - will Evans find the money?
2. Do we really think K.Moore is going to become a player? Harsh to judge him so early but he didnt win one header when he came on.
3. Knudsen. Are we generally for him or not?
4. Is Sears going to be good enough to be the 20 goal striker we need?
5. Is Ed Sheeran really a town fan or on a day out with his mates?
|Phil, quick question|
by rgp1 at 11:13 27 Feb 2017
On the club website on the away tickets section it always states ' prices increase on the day of the match by' but then it ends. Therefore you don't know if its a fiver 50p or £500! is it possible for the club to clarify this when they update the website?
|Amazing how our support changes for big games|
by Truce at 11:01 27 Feb 2017
Lots of faces that you don't often see that all of a sudden are die hard fans. Many of them look like nutters, you don't often see them at away games.
I hope we continue the support into the Brentford game
|I fancy a horse running today |
by The_Romford_Blue at 10:34 27 Feb 2017
No info on it. But thought I'd post anyway as I really really fancy it.
Took 13/2 this morning but 11/3 with SkyBet still available
Wolverhampton 3:55 - Ninjago
|5 from yesterday|
by artsbossbeard at 08:29 27 Feb 2017
1. Myself and occasional poster, Keepingitreal being interviewed by the lovely Sarah from Radio Suffolk in The Station Hotel. Only small amounts of suffolk twang detectable.
2. Not allowing a train full of Town fans to use the toilets at Norwich Station is inhumane. The one on the train was blocked (don't ask) and I was never going to make the stadium. Thankfully, a pleasant copper directed us to a car park fence.
3. The "Championship for 15yrs" chant is the work of genius. Well played whoever came up with that.
4. A few lads around us referring to Big Dave as the UK rapper, Stormzy. I like that, it might well stick.
5. I bumped into I LOVE GOLLOB twice and in the space of 3hrs, he'd managed to turn himself into one of the world's drunkest buffoons. Well played.
|Played much better against Leeds...|
by unstableblue at 08:16 27 Feb 2017
... yes we were away from home. But we lacked some of the composure, belief and passing of the Leeds game, and we could have made it harder for them. Cheap ball turnover has been an underlying issue with Micks tenure at Town.
Having said that we are still a much improved team.
What has Pitman done to be losing a sub and cameo role to keiffer moore?! Our young non league player's touch was woeful on Sunday.
|Such a shame|
by Churchman75 at 08:01 27 Feb 2017
8 points dropped from winning positions in the last 5 games.
Shows we have hopefully turned a corner.