Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job 20:06 - Jan 11 with 1637 viewstextbackup

As SSN is reporting

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 07:17 - Jan 12 with 306 viewsSteve_M

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 21:10 - Jan 11 by PJH

Yes he did,for a bonus point can you tell me in which minute?

20 something, 29?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 07:23 - Jan 12 with 297 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 22:36 - Jan 11 by oldbluestu

I agree with you, he's below average

Based on what?

Because he's performed at an above average level for both clubs he's managed.

His Burton side played some lovely stuff when I saw them play at Dagenham two seasons in a row. Even if the brummies are right and he plays direct football, is that a massive problem? Mick showed that when it's done well, it is affective and keeps the fans onside

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 07:24 - Jan 12 with 296 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 20:29 - Jan 11 by textbackup

Looks the nuts on the sideline tho

It's that suit again Texters

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 09:30 - Jan 12 with 256 viewsPJH

Looks like Rowett is getting lined up for the forest job on 07:17 - Jan 12 by Steve_M

20 something, 29?

According to "Ipswich Town-The Modern Era" Rowett scored at PR in 36th minute.
Stockwell scored for us(79) then Claridge scored in 82nd minute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024