Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation 16:52 - Feb 14 with 2470 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Is there a chance that the reason you are attracted to people personality wise actually becomes the downfall of relationships? I am just talking from some recent personal experience.

I only try and date hot women because I am shallow. However, even good looking ones obviously have completely different traits. Organized women that are so scheduled and have their life all planned out and together bore the hell out of me. I like independent, spontaneous, free spirited girls. As I consider that my kind of personality as well, for better or for worse. That is what makes it really fun at the start. However, if you end up falling for these girls four or so months down the line the reason you were attracted to them makes the relationship negative.

Even though I was never scared of this latest one being unfaithful, she liked to go out with her friends a lot, meet new friends, party at gigs that kind of stuff. Stuff that I like doing also but that is always going to be hard to tie down.However, the idea of meeting organized boring women however fit seems unappealing to me. I know most of you are boring computer geeks living in the sticks but let me know if you have any cool insight on this.

Is there a game tonight or something?

Up the town
It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation on 23:22 - Feb 14 with 332 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation on 21:51 - Feb 14 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am enjoying it but this one was the future, well I thought so anyway.

Ha.. they're all bloody annoying and have some frightening tendencies when you get to know them, so no loss. Unless of course she really knew how to do her stuff? The only advice I've got is the wickedess slam I ever had was with a girl from Trini... go for a caribbean
It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation on 00:07 - Feb 15 with 310 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation on 23:22 - Feb 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

Ha.. they're all bloody annoying and have some frightening tendencies when you get to know them, so no loss. Unless of course she really knew how to do her stuff? The only advice I've got is the wickedess slam I ever had was with a girl from Trini... go for a caribbean

Let's just say she had all boxes ticked for me and it was a rather unlucky that it didn't work out for a few reasons. Oh well rear view mirror is no good in these situations I guess.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 0:09]
It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation on 00:08 - Feb 15 with 310 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's valentines day so this seems appropriate conversation on 17:07 - Feb 14 by J2BLUE

There isn't a straight choice between those two. Find someone in between.

Personality is much more important to me than looks. Everyone looking for a girl wants a pretty girl but personality much more important IMO.

You missed the point (I think).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024