Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 1.5% increase 16:14 - Mar 17 with 755 viewskizaitfc

So even if the increase was based on ST renewals of 15,000 (which im sure it wont) and we said the average ST cost £500

That 1.5% will generate an additional £225,000

The Ipswich board and ME have decided that to generate an additional revenue of £225,000 they are going to pi$$ the most important people.

ME Out!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The 1.5% increase on 16:18 - Mar 17 with 720 viewsBackToRussia

Makes you seriously question ME's motives - or sanity.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The 1.5% increase on 16:31 - Mar 17 with 694 viewskizaitfc

The 1.5% increase on 16:18 - Mar 17 by BackToRussia

precisely and the fact they say they don't want to but it is necessary.

How is an extra £200k necessary, just goes to show ME would rather scrape as much money out of the fans and selling players then delve into his own pockets and gamble like 70% of the owners are doing in this league

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The 1.5% increase on 18:22 - Mar 17 with 624 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The 1.5% increase on 16:18 - Mar 17 by BackToRussia

The Club are committing financial Hari Kari, madness.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The 1.5% increase on 18:25 - Mar 17 with 615 viewsJ2BLUE

Actually if we had 15000 ST holders and all would renew then it would be a good way of making some extra revenue. What is stupid is that this increase will be cancelled out by people choosing not to renew. It's extremely poorly thought through and the club really do have some idiots in charge.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The 1.5% increase on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 559 viewsBluestu

At those figures it will mean the increase in income will be wiped out by losing 500 season ticket holders. Probably lose closer to 2000!

Would of been a good idea to make season tickets in North and church mans lower 345 make it 15quid a game, keep the others the same price, pack out the ends behind the goals and build an atmosphere

20 on the day for those 2 areas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024