Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick definitely off then... 13:11 - Apr 7 with 5152 viewsBLUEBEAT

https://instagram.com/p/BSlNFasgwlZ/

Poll: W or W

Mick definitely off then... on 19:09 - Apr 7 with 909 viewsSuperfrans

Mick definitely off then... on 15:25 - Apr 7 by BLUEBEAT

The two then injured players, you mean?

So, hold on? Are we okay to sell players once we've peered into the future and worked out whether they're going to get injured not? This is an interesting twist of logic. Presumably you're hoping for a Derek Acora or David Icke as our next manager?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mick definitely off then... on 22:27 - Apr 7 with 850 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mick definitely off then... on 19:09 - Apr 7 by Superfrans

So, hold on? Are we okay to sell players once we've peered into the future and worked out whether they're going to get injured not? This is an interesting twist of logic. Presumably you're hoping for a Derek Acora or David Icke as our next manager?

Derby were the last club to be interested in McGoldrick but he succumbed to an injury at this time.

Likewise Bishop and that London team.

Poll: W or W

Mick definitely off then... on 22:29 - Apr 7 with 846 viewscoolcat

Mick definitely off then... on 13:26 - Apr 7 by Superfrans

Utter pondlife.

Ditto. Found myself using that word a lot recently.
Mick definitely off then... on 22:51 - Apr 7 with 826 viewscoolcat

Mick definitely off then... on 13:39 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

I've just done something that I would never normally do.

I've actually emailed the club and asked them to forward it to Mick Mac, it's an apology for the personal abuse he has been getting.

Hope it gets to its target. Only a small token gesture but the personal abuse is now ridiculous.

I did something similar earlier on last week.
Mick definitely off then... on 23:00 - Apr 7 with 820 viewsjeera

I've actually emailed the club and asked them to forward it to Mick Mac, it's an apology for the personal abuse he has been getting.

Hope it gets to its target. Only a small token gesture but the personal abuse is now ridiculous.

Liking your principles there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Mick definitely off then... on 23:06 - Apr 7 with 814 viewsLord_Lucan

Mick definitely off then... on 22:51 - Apr 7 by coolcat

I did something similar earlier on last week.

It's not generally the thing I would normally bother to do but I thought what the feck, I have time on my hands and you never know it might be appreciated. I know he is a big gruff Yorkshire man but everyone has feelings. Personal abuse is plain nasty.

I did the same thing donkeys years ago (by way of fax then) when Scowcroft was getting it. Didn't expect anything to come of it but a couple of days later his Dad phoned me and was very grateful.

It doesn't cost anything to be nice does it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mick definitely off then... on 23:18 - Apr 7 with 799 viewscoolcat

Mick definitely off then... on 23:06 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

It's not generally the thing I would normally bother to do but I thought what the feck, I have time on my hands and you never know it might be appreciated. I know he is a big gruff Yorkshire man but everyone has feelings. Personal abuse is plain nasty.

I did the same thing donkeys years ago (by way of fax then) when Scowcroft was getting it. Didn't expect anything to come of it but a couple of days later his Dad phoned me and was very grateful.

Totally agree. It's not something I normally do either. Glad I wasn't alone in that. I was talking to the ITFC supporters reps on Saturday and said I wanted to do something in light of all the abuse which goes on and they said they would forward it on. I sent it both to the ITFC Supporters Club and Ipswich Town FC. I'm pretty sure the club saw it and would have responded at some point, but the supporters club acknowledged it first and did the necessary.
Mick definitely off then... on 23:29 - Apr 7 with 787 viewsBinner

Well played Sir.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

Mick definitely off then... on 23:51 - Apr 7 with 767 viewsSuperfrans

Mick definitely off then... on 22:27 - Apr 7 by BLUEBEAT

Derby were the last club to be interested in McGoldrick but he succumbed to an injury at this time.

Likewise Bishop and that London team.

I think you've forgotten Leicester, who wanted McGoldrick the season before they won the title, but we didn't allow him to go.

And he's not the only player that Evans has refused to sell, despite receiving offers.

I'm aware it doesn't fit in with the standard agenda on here, but that's just unfortunate.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mick definitely off then... on 11:26 - Apr 8 with 687 viewssolemio

Mick definitely off then... on 23:06 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

No, it doesn't, you pillock!

Seriously, well done LL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024