Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bets today then people? 09:44 - May 14 with 1086 viewsJ2BLUE

£1.50 Las Palmas, Sevilla and Man U - Return: 1966.50
£1.50 Las Palmas, Sevilla, Man U and Sheff Wed - Return: 6292.80

Las Palmas vs Barcelona - Las Palmas are in crap form but their home record is very good. They've been hit and miss this season when i've seen them but when they are on form they're a very good side.

Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Sevilla are just overpriced. Good side, good away record and always seem to raise their game against Madrid. Beat them 2-1 earlier in the season.

Spurs vs Man U - A few weeks ago Spurs had a chance at the double. Now their season is over and they realistically need just one point from their final three games to secure second. They can afford a slip up here and who could blame them if they lose motivation for a game or two? Pogba out for Man U which is a good thing based on what i've seen of him this season.

Huddersfield vs Sheff Wed - Dangerous to back a team to win when a draw would be a decent result for them but I fancy Sheff Wed to get to Wembley quite comfortably and could see them narrowly winning today.

Obviously the odds are massive for a reason and i'm expecting this to have lost by the time the Spanish games kick off at 7pm but if they're still going a couple of goals could see a very nice cash out offer.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bets today then people? on 11:19 - May 14 with 1014 viewsTIB

Had a 120/1 10-fold come in yesterday...mostly teams from German lower leagues. Got this today...142/1

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bets today then people? on 11:26 - May 14 with 1003 viewsJ2BLUE

Bets today then people? on 11:19 - May 14 by TIB

Had a 120/1 10-fold come in yesterday...mostly teams from German lower leagues. Got this today...142/1

Nice, good luck. Should have gone for a Hull win though! A draw is no good to them so surely they'll storm forward if they need a goal and either get it or get hit on the counter.

Truly impaired.

Bets today then people? on 11:46 - May 14 with 979 viewsTIB

Bets today then people? on 11:26 - May 14 by J2BLUE

Nice, good luck. Should have gone for a Hull win though! A draw is no good to them so surely they'll storm forward if they need a goal and either get it or get hit on the counter.

I have them to win on another acca...these Win or Draw bets I've had more success with of late though.

Bets today then people? on 11:50 - May 14 with 971 viewsJ2BLUE

Bets today then people? on 11:46 - May 14 by TIB

I have them to win on another acca...these Win or Draw bets I've had more success with of late though.

I bet all my games end in draws now..

Truly impaired.

Bets today then people? on 11:51 - May 14 with 970 viewsTIB

Bets today then people? on 11:50 - May 14 by J2BLUE

I bet all my games end in draws now..

Don't know if you use it, but Win Draw Win is good for stats...some leagues are just absolute draw fests every week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024