Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
foobtall coach needed 09:43 - Jun 5 with 1107 viewsbluelady

hi we have a vacancy for a coach to take the new U!0 girls team at coplestion FC. we will pay for the FA level 1 course for the right candidate! its a great club, the parents are really supportive and we all have a great deal of fun. you will be amazed at the standard too - girls football is really on the way up! minimum age is 16 subject to DRB checks. PM me for more information.
foobtall coach needed on 09:48 - Jun 5 with 1092 viewsfergalsharkey

Mick McCarthy would not suit that style of non agressive smash em up and still lose style.
I would approach someone like warnock.

Poll: Cook out?

foobtall coach needed on 09:49 - Jun 5 with 1087 viewsartsbossbeard

I've a mate who coaches at Cops and he tells me that the school/academy have hiked the pitch hire prices up dramatically for next season and this will have an adverse effect on signing on fees, etc.

Something like £5.3k to £9.6k. Shocking, really.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

foobtall coach needed on 10:01 - Jun 5 with 1050 viewsbluelady

foobtall coach needed on 09:49 - Jun 5 by artsbossbeard

I've a mate who coaches at Cops and he tells me that the school/academy have hiked the pitch hire prices up dramatically for next season and this will have an adverse effect on signing on fees, etc.

Something like £5.3k to £9.6k. Shocking, really.

yep but the ladies costs are gong down as we have now merged with the boys club to form a single club under Cops banner. it is a disgrace, its not the school they don't have anything to do with it its run by an external management company I believe. thing is you don't get much for your money either the goals are wearing up and the pitches often need clearing of rubbish etc...certainly on a sunday when we play, we even have to get our own goals out on occaisions!
foobtall coach needed on 10:10 - Jun 5 with 1025 viewsartsbossbeard

foobtall coach needed on 10:01 - Jun 5 by bluelady

yep but the ladies costs are gong down as we have now merged with the boys club to form a single club under Cops banner. it is a disgrace, its not the school they don't have anything to do with it its run by an external management company I believe. thing is you don't get much for your money either the goals are wearing up and the pitches often need clearing of rubbish etc...certainly on a sunday when we play, we even have to get our own goals out on occaisions!

He said the same about the state of the pitches - they're not really being looked after properly.

We entered a tournament last year - lines not marked our clearly & grass not cut. Not entering this year.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024