Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't think a lot of people quite understand how important tomorrow is 19:53 - Jun 7 with 1194 viewsHarry_Palmer

This general election is no ordinary general election where we choose between parties of corrupt MP's and where we know the outcome won't make much difference because all candidates are batting for the same side. Tomorrow is different and is probably the most important election this country has ever held. This election isn't about fake political parties. This election is a choice between electing a government that serves the international banks and corporations, the establishment, or a government that genuinely and for the first time in 60 years serves ordinary people.

For decades this country has been controlled by governments who's only interest has been to serve the super rich elite. The party system is a system set up by the elite so that they always have their people in power and and with the help of the corporate controlled press they make sure that any decent, honest MP's are pushed to the back benches where they are ridiculed and ignored.

Well now things might just have changed. With this election we now have the chance to elect a Prime Minister who isn't in the pockets of the Elite. A decent honest man who can't be bought and who genuinely cares about ordinary people. A man who has spent over 30 years of his life on the back benches fighting for ordinary people against the corruption of the Elite and their bought politicians. Quite How Corbyn has made it where he is today I'm not entirely sure but I don't think it matters right now. What matters is the Elite, the mainstream media, the Tories, the corrupt, corporate controlled members of his own party, the establishment. They are all absolutely terrified of Corbyn and so they should be. They know that if enough of us vote for him tomorrow it could be the beginning of the end for all of them. The Ruling Elite know they can not rule without their bought politicians pulling the strings for them in Westminster.

This election is absolutely huge and people need to realise this fact and realise the consequences if they make the wrong choice. They need to understand that this is a two horse race between Labour and the Tories. They need to realise that a vote for the Lib Dem's, UKIP or anyone else is a wasted vote and you may as well throw your ballot paper in the bin because none of these other parties have a chance. They need to know that if the Tories win they will have to sit down in the future and explain to their kids why they aren't allowed treatment in their local hospital and why only rich kids are allowed medical treatment.

It's not for me to tell people who they should vote for but I think it's everyone's responsibility to share what they see as the truth when we live in a society where the truth is suppressed by the authorities and a media who we turn to for answers but broadcast lie after lie to keep us divided and keep us from knowing how the system really operates.

It's a simple choice tomorrow. The 1% Or the 99%? Medical care only for those who can afford it or a free NHS for everyone? Prosperity or austerity? War or peace? The Elite or the People?

Make the right choice tomorrow because if the Tories win the consequences don't even bare thinking about and if Labour win this country could be transformed beyond anything most people can imagine by potentially taking the power back from the ruling classes and putting it back where it belongs with the people.

Don't listen to the lies any longer. Vote for the many not the few.
I don't think a lot of people quite understand how important tomorrow is on 20:11 - Jun 7 with 1148 viewsLazymidfielder

If you want your post to be taken seriously, its probably best not to show such overwhelming bias in the opening paragraph.
I don't think a lot of people quite understand how important tomorrow is on 21:43 - Jun 7 with 1074 viewsolepablo

Spot on Harry - nail on the head!!!
I don't think a lot of people quite understand how important tomorrow is on 22:38 - Jun 7 with 1036 viewsblue_oyster

*Cue John Williams orchestra swell*

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I don't think a lot of people quite understand how important tomorrow is on 22:46 - Jun 7 with 1023 viewsDarth_Koont

I don't think a lot of people quite understand how important tomorrow is on 20:11 - Jun 7 by Lazymidfielder

If you want your post to be taken seriously, its probably best not to show such overwhelming bias in the opening paragraph.

It's not biased. Serving big business and the establishment is the cornerstone of conservative politics. That doesn't mean they're nasty people who don't care about society and people but they believe that the benefits will somehow trickle down to the man on the street. Despite the fact that big business and the establishment didn't get where they are today by letting stuff trickle down - in fact hoovering up and hoarding power, money and influence is their USP.

It's a blinkered if not utterly deluded ideology in the 21st century but there it is.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024