Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? 05:21 - Jun 12 with 1767 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 09:56 - Jun 12 with 1700 viewsJackSted

Moore doesn't deserve a song at the moment with the cr@p football he plays
[Post edited 12 Jun 2017 10:07]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:02 - Jun 12 with 1692 viewshoppy

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 09:56 - Jun 12 by JackSted

Moore doesn't deserve a song at the moment with the cr@p football he plays
[Post edited 12 Jun 2017 10:07]

If or when he does warrant a song... I think this one would be far more appropriate...

It even sounds like he could be singing Kieffer Moore, but he definitely needs to give us more, Moore, before he has a song...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:06 - Jun 12 with 1682 viewsITFC1983

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:02 - Jun 12 by hoppy

If or when he does warrant a song... I think this one would be far more appropriate...

It even sounds like he could be singing Kieffer Moore, but he definitely needs to give us more, Moore, before he has a song...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:10 - Jun 12 with 1669 viewshoppy

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:06 - Jun 12 by ITFC1983

Will you be donning the hotpants and performing that in that style at half-time?

Nice avatar, by the way... where did you get that from?

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:58 - Jun 12 with 1637 viewsITFC1983

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:10 - Jun 12 by hoppy

Will you be donning the hotpants and performing that in that style at half-time?

Nice avatar, by the way... where did you get that from?

Found it on an old thread - it is actually one you did or at least you posted. So I have posted the royalty cheque in the post.

And yes happy to perform that in hotpants as requested after Kieffer scores his 20th goal next season.

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 11:01 - Jun 12 with 1630 viewshoppy

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 10:58 - Jun 12 by ITFC1983

Found it on an old thread - it is actually one you did or at least you posted. So I have posted the royalty cheque in the post.

And yes happy to perform that in hotpants as requested after Kieffer scores his 20th goal next season.

Could you make the proviso 30 goals, you know... just in case he comes good and reaches 20...

A bit like the Season ticket reimbursement figure - it does want to be just out of reach to become a reality...

And yes, that was one that I did. Kate used to be quite the Town fan, as it happens...

[Post edited 12 Jun 2017 11:03]

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 11:05 - Jun 12 with 1619 viewsITFC1983

Got to be a song for keifer hasn't it?? on 11:01 - Jun 12 by hoppy

Could you make the proviso 30 goals, you know... just in case he comes good and reaches 20...

A bit like the Season ticket reimbursement figure - it does want to be just out of reach to become a reality...

And yes, that was one that I did. Kate used to be quite the Town fan, as it happens...

[Post edited 12 Jun 2017 11:03]

Was harder to cut that one down to square to fit the avatar box properly, also Keira it seemed...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024